SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Nexus Cafe 2009 / 2010

Brembo

YES!More bigg cc Scoots!I tink i wanna start a Big Scoots Club..lol..n be more united..dun want ppl to buy a certain make n tink that the can beat every 1 with the machine n talk bad abt the other brands..abit not gentlemanly..if wanna play n compare i would recommend the track.

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!More bigg cc Scoots!I tink i wanna start a Big Scoots Club..lol..n be more united..dun want ppl to buy a certain make n tink that the can beat every 1 with the machine n talk bad abt the other brands..abit not gentlemanly..if wanna play n compare i would recommend the track.

Wa...I like you style lei... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

hmmm i think good or not.. Its up to each one's perspective..... 见仁见智. To each his own right?? One man's meat another man's poison....

Bottom line.. Happy ju hor la!!! muhahahaha

Ride safe.. Stay alive!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Wa...I like you style lei... :angel:

Heh :cheeky: Which part? :p

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Heh :cheeky: Which part? :p

The part where you buy new bike and sell at a loss later... :help:

Actually, I'm also not too crazy about those always that certain make (??) people... :angel: As if there's only one particular bike that die die must try or buy... o_O

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

in other words i`m chai tao la..

got support i set lo..i tink we must sit over kopi n talk 1 weekend..i have lobang for decal n polo..but must have support also la..dun wanna be just talk only..

got support i set lo..i tink we must sit over kopi n talk 1 weekend..i have lobang for decal n polo..but must have support also la..dun wanna be just talk only..

after knowing u for so long liao, i'll surely support u. as long as u dun sell your scoot again. haha.... can rope in Brembo in for this plan also. not forgetting we have quite a few close scoot buddies here.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

ok,swee..will try to organise a meet up soon.n talk abt it..meanwhile do think abt the idea n wad we can do abt it.

• 3 weeks later...
ury;4150966']Any other NEXUS riders around?

Ya Bro, just bought a 2nd Nexus 500 in this Forum last 2 weeks but already got problem, visit the workshop, the last owner frequent, and found out the alternator had been replaced twice or 3 times, he reckons.

Last night while riding, smells something funny, saw a hose near center stand giving out smoke and some 'water' like liquid coming out of it. I was able to ride it home, the smoke and smell still there. It was too late at night to open and inspect. This morning the bike was unable to start, seems like the battery has gone dead, late for work, so gotta live the bike at home.

The previous owner says he has just got the battery and alternator replaced, I just hope it not the alternator again, altough I think the likelihood it is the alternator problem.:cry:

Hope to get advise from fellow Nexus rider and all the old bird who has experience in the problem I'm facing.

ury;4154105']:giddy: woah bro ...

hope ur able to settle the probs ... maybe, you could try another shop to do the repairs?

well ... once ur bike is ok and u wanna go jb pump or supper, look me up ya?

:thumb:

Thanks Bro

Yesterday after work, to my surprise, I found out the battery's gone bone dry, the smoke and funny smell actually comes from the battery overflow hose. Try to call Piaggio this morning but no one answer, I guess they're closed on Saturday.

Will get Bikebulance to send the bike there for checks. If its true its the rectifier, (I kept saying alternator in my eariler post)this would be the 3rd or 4th time. I just hope the next rectifier replacement would last longer. I heard the rectifier's going to cost me a bomb, just my luck.

Hello Nexus riders,

I was just wondering whats the average FC you guys got from this bike? Anyone spotted 2nd hand Nexus selling around in any shops?

Thanks

Well, I've bought a 2nd hand Nexus 500 and at average of 3 full tank top-up it is 22km/l. Heard you can get more milage for long distance riding, yet to try.

For 2nd hand, saw one here http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Gilera%20NEXUS%20500cc:247089920.

Good luck in your search Bro.

i tink there is 1 at i-motoring at bukit merah

Hello Nexus riders,

I was just wondering whats the average FC you guys got from this bike? Anyone spotted 2nd hand Nexus selling around in any shops?

Thanks

am just starting out my first full tank ... but looks like it's gulping a lot of petrol ... :lol:

anyway, AS Phoon (Upp Changi Rd) have one FBB plate ...selling for ard $8K ... stock yellow. U mite wanna check it out ..

Thanks Bro

Yesterday after work, to my surprise, I found out the battery's gone bone dry, the smoke and funny smell actually comes from the battery overflow hose. Try to call Piaggio this morning but no one answer, I guess they're closed on Saturday.

Will get Bikebulance to send the bike there for checks. If its true its the rectifier, (I kept saying alternator in my eariler post)this would be the 3rd or 4th time. I just hope the next rectifier replacement would last longer. I heard the rectifier's going to cost me a bomb, just my luck.

Got the bike back from Piaggio, true enough it's the rectifier. According to the last repair records, only the battery was change and this is the 2nd time the rectifier was replaced. The battery is still usable, lucky.

Damages:

1) Rectifier after 15% discount $172

2) Labor $40

3) Towing $30

Luckily just get $200 from the government, actually wanted to use the money to buy FF helmet, look like the helmet got to wait.