SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF MaxSym Cafe

parotae

Looks like buying the originals is the way to go. The gpr one not as cushy as the BMW ones. Very flat.

So far my engine oil feel good.. Just that I'm still looking for other brand could be cheaper.

I'm also want to change the BMW grip let me know if u guy want to change together..

FYI I just when to JB SYM agent to change my front brake pad, and they do sell the front right side pad only. Not let singapore they die die need you to change both front pad. Cos our front right wear faster then the left side.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any bros here wants to buy two way alarm? Need at least 1 Bro here to order with me for cheaper price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-Motorcycle-alarm-system-Microwave-sensor-alarm-detection-shock-sensor-alarm-good-anti-theft-production-long/664870086.html

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/664870086/Top-Motorcycle-alarm-system-Microwave-sensor-alarm-detection-shock-sensor-alarm-good-anti-theft-production-long.jpg

USD 47.20 if order 2 or more. About SGD62.

Hi bro had you order the spy alarm yet?

Just out of curiousity, anyone keen in getting this windscreen? its made in athens, cost is 60euros which is about 100 singapore dollars.

I'm seeing if they are able to send it over to singapore.

It comes in clear, and 3 shades of smoke, 25% 50% and 75%.

Something to consider..

i believe the picture below is 75% smoke.

maxsym 400i windscreen.jpg

http://goldwing.bikepics.net/honda-cb400-01-bikepics-249938.jpg

Type G here he comes......

Hi bro had you order the spy alarm yet?

Not yet. Waiting to see got interest or not.

If you want I'll order.

Btw this one not spy. But from the pics it looks exactly like spy. My guess is this is an oem which spy took and rebrand. No brand = cheaper. China products always like that. Spy also from China fyi.

SYM Aficianado Singapore

https://www.facebook.com/groups/symas

Not yet. Waiting to see got interest or not.

If you want I'll order.

Btw this one not spy. But from the pics it looks exactly like spy. My guess is this is an oem which spy took and rebrand. No brand = cheaper. China products always like that. Spy also from China fyi.

But the pain is the installation.. Are you going to DIY or?

Hmmm the centre arm is the one with the lock. 2 in 1 model. Btw can help me screen shot ur receipt? So I can compare. Thanks bro !

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

oh yes, i didnt see properly, i whatsapp you the photo of the receipt? text me @ 97765153

Where to get the BMW grip....

from my understanding, get from PML is around $23, cash and carry.

just my 2 cts worth, BMW grip and gpr grip, i've tried both, the bmw one is more value for money, last longer. and yeah, mine's also squarish, but like what some bros say, you get used to it after awhile. I have the palm rest also, so i barely feel the edges.

Got bike must ride!

SYM Maxsym 400i - 09/11/12 to current

Phantom TA200 - 07/08/09 to 09/11/12

Just out of curiousity, anyone keen in getting this windscreen? its made in athens, cost is 60euros which is about 100 singapore dollars.

Something to consider..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]271112[/ATTACH]

do you have the link to website for this?

@lawr3nc3

After a few more kms on the Motul oil, The slightly stronger vibrations at higher RPMs have ceased. Now bike feels smooth like as if I am running on AGIP City Tec. lower Rpms are smoother and significantly more punchy. How about yours?

I'm at 1000km, and the vibrations are crazy over 120km/h...

Maybe it'll take a bit more for the engine to smoothen?

Something to consider..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]271112[/ATTACH]

Reminds me of Aliens. The head. Looks groovy.