SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR Fireblade riders - CBR 600/918/929/954/1000

kata_killer

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by RayNg@Dec 21 2004, 06:06 PM

next yr i onzz you for sepang la.. wait till my next tire change..

some more i lost my lovely bert bert.. i waiting for him to join us..

Sorry to disappoint you but....bert is BANNED!! No more track session for him!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tenshi@Dec 23 2004, 09:58 AM

Sorry to disappoint you but....bert is BANNED!! No more track session for him!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Banned for this year only,no worry next year still can.only 7 day to go.

wahahaha

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Posting this post will result in kena Shoot by by you.

Greetings, fellow sports bikers.

I am an old newbie here.

Me old enough to know what it is all about but young and dumb enough to try it again.

A little bit about me background.

Started my bike riding history with a TS250B Suzuki 2-stroke scrambler... from the era of the PEs and RMs. That was the only scrambler 2 stroker I ever owned.

Then came the Kawasaki Z500 and that was followed by a Z750L1 and at the same time I had a baby Katana GS125.

From street bikes I bought a ZXR750H1, and then a CBR900RR with the 16inch front and then a CBR929RRY which somehow did not agree with me... had 2 big accidents with that machine, no fault of mine... some told me the bike is 'sway' hahaha. Never had accidents in all the years that I rode till then.

So I traded that bike in after the last accident (after claiming the hell outta the taxi driver's insurance!!) for a 2004 CBR600RR. That was one fun bike.... and now I just got the 2005 (I think) CBR1000RR Repsol replica... if ever there was poetry in motion this must be it!!

I could say I have alot of experience with bikes and riding and would like to share my knowledge and experience, that is provided, if there is someone willing to listen.

I just happened to bump into this forum... and I like what I read here. You guys write real personal good stuff here, not like the some armchair bike racers from the schoolkids forums who don't even know the difference between a high side and a backside!!

Riding to me is not a hobby... it is an insatiable passion.

Stay cool. Ride smart and ride safe.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Originally posted by raptor@Dec 23 2004, 09:51 PM

I am an old newbie here.

Me old enough to know what it is all about but young and dumb enough to try it again.

Started my bike riding history with a TS250B Suzuki 2-stroke scrambler... from the era of the PEs and RMs. That was the only scrambler 2 stroker I ever owned.

Then came the Kawasaki Z500 and that was followed by a Z750L1 and at the same time I had a baby Katana GS125.

From street bikes I bought a ZXR750H1, and then a CBR900RR with the 16inch front and then a CBR929RRY which somehow did not agree with me... had 2 big accidents with that machine, no fault of mine... some told me the bike is 'sway' hahaha. Never had accidents in all the years that I rode till then.

So I traded that bike in after the last accident (after claiming the hell outta the taxi driver's insurance!!) for a 2004 CBR600RR. That was one fun bike.... and now I just got the 2005 (I think) CBR1000RR Repsol replica... if ever there was poetry in motion this must be it!!

I could say I have alot of experience with bikes and riding and would like to share my knowledge and experience, that is provided, if there is someone willing to listen.

I just happened to bump into this forum... and I like what I read here. You guys write real personal good stuff here, not like the some armchair bike racers from the schoolkids forums who don't even know the difference between a high side and a backside!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Originally posted by Akrapovic55@Dec 22 2004, 03:52 PM

I should be going again on 04/01/05.

See if you got your rear tires laio anot.

190/55/17 DC hard to get and it more exp.

Maybe you can try unity.i think they have.

thanx bro.....

I will go for tat session if i dun haf 2 work..... itchy liao..... cant wait to test my new yoshi slip on on the track.....

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2003 - HONDA CB 400 VTEC I

2004 - HONDA TELEFONICA MOVISTAR CBR 1000 RR4

2005 - SUZUKI GSX 1300RX HAYABUSA

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2007 - HYUNDAI GETZ 1.6 FL

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

MERRY CHRISTMAS N SEASON GREETINGS

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

I am an old newbie here.

WELCOME!!!! Nice to c u ard...... next time can join us for pump petrol session n kopi.....

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

I am an old newbie here.

I like the way you say things....Would love to learn more about bike from an experience person....

Anyway, to all Firebladers, I will be joining the Fireblade family in about a weeks time...Cant wait to get my new ride....

Originally posted by hafizdyfectra@Dec 24 2004, 02:03 PM

I like the way you say things....Would love to learn more about bike from an experience person....

Anyway, to all Firebladers, I will be joining the Fireblade family in about a weeks time...Cant wait to get my new ride....

Shd we compile a list of fireblader again. Long time never compile liao. :thumb:

Thanks for the warm welcome to this fine "crotch rockets" Fraternity of Firebladers, hafizdyfectra, Jerry7007 and Akrapovic55.

If ever there was a thing known as a crotch rocket, a Fireblade has to be one.

You guys have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I will be around.

May your feet be always be on the footpegs, may the bugs miss your eyes and may you always have the option to crack that throttle a little more in the corners.

And yeah, if you can't be good.... just make sure you are good at it!!!:thumb:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports