CBR Fireblade riders - CBR 600/918/929/954/1000

kata_killer

• Replies 5.2k

Originally posted by RayNg@Dec 21 2004, 06:06 PM

next yr i onzz you for sepang la.. wait till my next tire change..

some more i lost my lovely bert bert.. i waiting for him to join us..

Sorry to disappoint you but....bert is BANNED!! No more track session for him!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tenshi@Dec 23 2004, 09:58 AM

Sorry to disappoint you but....bert is BANNED!! No more track session for him!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Banned for this year only,no worry next year still can.only 7 day to go.

wahahaha

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Posting this post will result in kena Shoot by by you.

Greetings, fellow sports bikers.

I am an old newbie here.

Me old enough to know what it is all about but young and dumb enough to try it again.

A little bit about me background.

Started my bike riding history with a TS250B Suzuki 2-stroke scrambler... from the era of the PEs and RMs. That was the only scrambler 2 stroker I ever owned.

Then came the Kawasaki Z500 and that was followed by a Z750L1 and at the same time I had a baby Katana GS125.

From street bikes I bought a ZXR750H1, and then a CBR900RR with the 16inch front and then a CBR929RRY which somehow did not agree with me... had 2 big accidents with that machine, no fault of mine... some told me the bike is 'sway' hahaha. Never had accidents in all the years that I rode till then.

So I traded that bike in after the last accident (after claiming the hell outta the taxi driver's insurance!!) for a 2004 CBR600RR. That was one fun bike.... and now I just got the 2005 (I think) CBR1000RR Repsol replica... if ever there was poetry in motion this must be it!!

I could say I have alot of experience with bikes and riding and would like to share my knowledge and experience, that is provided, if there is someone willing to listen.

I just happened to bump into this forum... and I like what I read here. You guys write real personal good stuff here, not like the some armchair bike racers from the schoolkids forums who don't even know the difference between a high side and a backside!!

Riding to me is not a hobby... it is an insatiable passion.

Stay cool. Ride smart and ride safe.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Originally posted by raptor@Dec 23 2004, 09:51 PM

I am an old newbie here.

Me old enough to know what it is all about but young and dumb enough to try it again.

Started my bike riding history with a TS250B Suzuki 2-stroke scrambler... from the era of the PEs and RMs. That was the only scrambler 2 stroker I ever owned.

Then came the Kawasaki Z500 and that was followed by a Z750L1 and at the same time I had a baby Katana GS125.

From street bikes I bought a ZXR750H1, and then a CBR900RR with the 16inch front and then a CBR929RRY which somehow did not agree with me... had 2 big accidents with that machine, no fault of mine... some told me the bike is 'sway' hahaha. Never had accidents in all the years that I rode till then.

So I traded that bike in after the last accident (after claiming the hell outta the taxi driver's insurance!!) for a 2004 CBR600RR. That was one fun bike.... and now I just got the 2005 (I think) CBR1000RR Repsol replica... if ever there was poetry in motion this must be it!!

I could say I have alot of experience with bikes and riding and would like to share my knowledge and experience, that is provided, if there is someone willing to listen.

I just happened to bump into this forum... and I like what I read here. You guys write real personal good stuff here, not like the some armchair bike racers from the schoolkids forums who don't even know the difference between a high side and a backside!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Originally posted by Akrapovic55@Dec 22 2004, 03:52 PM

I should be going again on 04/01/05.

See if you got your rear tires laio anot.

190/55/17 DC hard to get and it more exp.

Maybe you can try unity.i think they have.

thanx bro.....

I will go for tat session if i dun haf 2 work..... itchy liao..... cant wait to test my new yoshi slip on on the track.....

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2003 - HONDA CB 400 VTEC I

2004 - HONDA TELEFONICA MOVISTAR CBR 1000 RR4

2005 - SUZUKI GSX 1300RX HAYABUSA

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2007 - HYUNDAI GETZ 1.6 FL

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

MERRY CHRISTMAS N SEASON GREETINGS

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

I am an old newbie here.

WELCOME!!!! Nice to c u ard...... next time can join us for pump petrol session n kopi.....

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

I am an old newbie here.

I like the way you say things....Would love to learn more about bike from an experience person....

Anyway, to all Firebladers, I will be joining the Fireblade family in about a weeks time...Cant wait to get my new ride....

Originally posted by hafizdyfectra@Dec 24 2004, 02:03 PM

I like the way you say things....Would love to learn more about bike from an experience person....

Anyway, to all Firebladers, I will be joining the Fireblade family in about a weeks time...Cant wait to get my new ride....

Shd we compile a list of fireblader again. Long time never compile liao. :thumb:

Thanks for the warm welcome to this fine "crotch rockets" Fraternity of Firebladers, hafizdyfectra, Jerry7007 and Akrapovic55.

If ever there was a thing known as a crotch rocket, a Fireblade has to be one.

You guys have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I will be around.

May your feet be always be on the footpegs, may the bugs miss your eyes and may you always have the option to crack that throttle a little more in the corners.

And yeah, if you can't be good.... just make sure you are good at it!!!:thumb:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports