SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja

Throttle

any 2007-08 zx6r riders? meetup and discuss about our bikes leh. Anyone did the jumper mod? I did it but not sure got increase in hp.. though it felt like it's accelerating harder...

anyone put on akra slipon? how's the noise? nice? stock is so quiet, not quite what i expected it to be..

A SAFE RIDER IS NOT NECESSARY A GOOD RIDER. HE MUST HAVE EXCELLENT RIDING SKILLS AND JUDGEMENT TOO.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya i'm gonna take my 2a in like 4 months time so im just reading up on the different 2a bikes/specs. Currently riding a krr so naturally im planning 2 get another kawa bike. Hopefully a zxr 400(read abt the new zxr250r ninja, 4 stroke 250 cc don’t seem too appealing leh) =]

Basically what i found out is that da zxr400 has a Top Speed: 135mph approx.

Acceleration (0-60mph): 4.4 secs, 398cc DOHC 16v inline-four cylinder engine, 55.3bhp @ 12,000rpm

All dat seems kinda sweet but only drawback is that this bike was produced from 1992-1998 ? So is it possible to find one in a decent condition? What are the problems u guys face pertaining to maintenance n does this bike require lots of servicing etc to make it road useable? Is it possible to install a full system or at least upgrade the endcan legally for this bike? Lastly whats the rough market price for a zxr 400 ? Thx again aite =]

2B-KRR(SOLD)

2A-GSXR400(SCRAPPED),ZXR400(SOLD)

2-R1

3-TOYOTA CAMRY

http://www.1000ps.at/magazin/yamaha/yamaha_r1_8gross.jpg

heya i'm gonna take my 2a in like 4 months time so im just reading up on the different 2a bikes/specs. Currently riding a krr so naturally im planning 2 get another kawa bike. Hopefully a zxr 400(read abt the new zxr250r ninja, 4 stroke 250 cc don’t seem too appealing leh) =]

Basically what i found out is that da zxr400 has a Top Speed: 135mph approx.

Acceleration (0-60mph): 4.4 secs, 398cc DOHC 16v inline-four cylinder engine, 55.3bhp @ 12,000rpm

All dat seems kinda sweet but only drawback is that this bike was produced from 1992-1998 ? So is it possible to find one in a decent condition? What are the problems u guys face pertaining to maintenance n does this bike require lots of servicing etc to make it road useable? Is it possible to install a full system or at least upgrade the endcan legally for this bike? Lastly whats the rough market price for a zxr 400 ? Thx again aite =]

There's not really an exact problem. Problem only comes when times goes by. The only thing about kawasaki is that they do not have agent located in singapore compare to honda, yamaha etc.. What we have in singapore is only kawasaki dealer. ZXR400 have many various model from the very first H model to the L model and finally the J model. So far as i know singapore has L model left, the very last batch of L model would the 'L9 model, which is the one i'm riding right now.. the registration date that i got from the log card is at the year of 2001. Yes it is possible to install a full system, it just depend on whether it is legal or illegal and most importantly it must able to fit on perfectly. Market wise i'm not too really sure as this bike quantity is get lesser n lesser, it all depends on the condition.. :thumb:

http://coastline.chu.jp/Resources/zxr400.jpg

Be cool, Be smart... Be your Yourself!

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

Money is'nt everything, but without money, you're just nothing!

Hi Fellow Kawa Riders,

There will be a event organized by Motorculture and Kawa dealer Evershine for our support of Kawasaki,

There will be free afternoon buffet brunch and Special Kawasaki Jetski trailouts for us Kawa riders. Venue will be the Marina Country Club.

Interested riders can just leave their names/Nicks - prefered date and time and contacts. I'll contact them to set up the buffet and location for us. This is the first time Evershine is trying to reward us for supporting kawa and hopefully helping us set up a club for future sponsored outings like this one.

Event : Kawasaki Rider Meet up with Jetski Trailout.

Date : TBC (best Weekends)

Gathering place : KKFC or any suggested place to ride over as a group.

Interested Party.

1. Official - HP : 96928692 / [email protected] ( ZX636R 05)

:cool:

Interested but that really depend on the date. Anyway 1st time for such gathering.. dun really know much haha..

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

whoa thx for the informative reply bro =]

You're welcome. Anyway when ya 2a?

i passed my 2b on 21 feb 08 lol. i guess only can enroll for 2a on 21 feb 09. N based on what forumers say another 1-2 months to clear the 3 lessons + tp hopefully by end of march09 can take out 2a bike i guess. Atm just saving up $ to buy a second hand 2a bike cash[ i dont like installments :s] i bought a krr in march this yr cash from a forumer here lol. 2a bikes seems a bit pricer than 2b so dats why i guess im saving up early :p

2B-KRR(SOLD)

2A-GSXR400(SCRAPPED),ZXR400(SOLD)

2-R1

3-TOYOTA CAMRY

http://www.1000ps.at/magazin/yamaha/yamaha_r1_8gross.jpg

MARINA COUNTRY CLUB..

the 1 nearby punggol end...?

wow ....

sound gd...

no it fantastic....

juz hope nt tied dw by work commitments....

keke...

cheers.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

Interested Party.

2. stwb1981 - HP: 96284016 / [email protected] (ZX12R 00)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

Interested Party.

3. n@kan0 - ZX12R 03 (subject to the dates availability :cool: :thumb: )

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08

Date : 12th Oct or 26th Oct (best Weekends)

Timing : TBC

Interested Party.

:cool:

i passed my 2b on 21 feb 08 lol. i guess only can enroll for 2a on 21 feb 09. N based on what forumers say another 1-2 months to clear the 3 lessons + tp hopefully by end of march09 can take out 2a bike i guess. Atm just saving up $ to buy a second hand 2a bike cash[ i dont like installments :s] i bought a krr in march this yr cash from a forumer here lol. 2a bikes seems a bit pricer than 2b so dats why i guess im saving up early :p

Good. Apparently you would not have to pay for the interest. :thumb:

Although 2A has only 3 practical lesson, but waiting for the test will be damn hell long..

Interested Party.

4. Frenchbiker - Subject to chosen weekend (1400 GTR 08)

If you ride a GTR or ZZR 1400 we want to hear from you at www.kawa1400.blogspot.com

omg....

12 OCT....

Hmm confirm cannot wo....

hope it will be on 26th oct....

Guest tangolima

Come on ppl.... Let try to support this event... It is aint easy to get Kawasaki Agent Evershine to give us a Free Meal...

So let us show to him that we are united and mean serious in removing the label of Kawasaki is a problem bike or a Spare part Problem bike.

Dont just put your name there..

Be there and Make your stand.

Please SUPPORT such EVENT.

I must say OFFICIAL has been doing alot of behind the scene work to make this happen. This is done without earning a single cent and doing it at his own accord. Show our support. Let not dissapoint each other.

Though there is no obligation. Event do not happen if the members do not turn up and support. So let us all do the walking instead of the talking.

Thank you

hi if i riding 2b non kawa bike can go? i have an old ninja just sitting ard waiting to be restored to its former glory. would like to meet up with the old birds and discuss anything kawa... if ok i'll put my name...

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9907/albumpicvr3.jpg

Hi Fellow Kawa Riders,

There will be a event organized by Motorculture and Kawa dealer Evershine for our support of Kawasaki,

There will be free afternoon buffet brunch and Special Kawasaki Jetski trailouts for us Kawa riders. Venue will be the Marina Country Club.

Interested riders can just leave their names/Nicks - prefered date and time and contacts. I'll contact them to set up the buffet and location for us. This is the first time Evershine is trying to reward us for supporting kawa and hopefully helping us set up a club for future sponsored outings like this one.

Date : TBC (best Weekends)

Interested Party.

i will give my support..i will bring my boys along

actually we have our own outing every friday :cheeky:

tak(tachyon motor) zx12r

sen zx12r

mark zx12r

vyn zx12r

dennis zx12r

henry zx12r

david zx12r

jojo zx12r/zx10r(maybe zzr1400 coming)

kevin zx10r

suix zx10r

volc@o zx10r

spyke zx10r

timmy zx10r

jason zx6r

tau gu sai zx6r

jim zzr1400

http://www.brocksperformance.com/images/logo_06.jpg

DEALER OF BROCKS AND APE !

Guest tangolima

Bro Ah Tak

Steady ah man!!! Hope you guys support this event...who knoes you may get something back from evershine.

On behalf of Official i say thank you to you and your supporters!!

i will give my support..i will bring my boys along

actually we have our own outing every friday :cheeky:

tak(tachyon motor) zx12r

sen zx12r

mark zx12r

vyn zx12r

dennis zx12r

henry zx12r

david zx12r

jojo zx12r/zx10r(maybe zzr1400 coming)

kevin zx10r

suix zx10r

volc@o zx10r

spyke zx10r

timmy zx10r

jason zx6r

tau gu sai zx6r

jim zzr1400

Interested Party.

4. Frenchbiker - Subject to chosen weekend (1400 GTR 08)

5. Simmz - Hp: 811 611 07 / [email protected] / (ZXR400) -"Subject to avaible date"