SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This friday i'm on standby..may or may not make it.By the way,i'm using a half-cap now from LAB...can't make-it helmet.

What helmets do u all wear?german army headgear replicas??harley helmets?

I'm now looking at Airoh TR1 Matt black or Airoh Mathisse Air

(full-face with flip up chin.)But abit wierd riding a cruiser but wearing a sporty helmet more for R1 riders or fazer riders..

Really need advice on what available helmets good and stylo-milo and affordable($250-$280) other than half-caps? Thanks for any advice..

newdragstar_rider...thanks for the congrats...I DEFINITELY and NEVER will regret getting this dragstar classic.better than my

1997-2000(Piaggio Hexagon)

1999-2000(Honda NSR SP)

2000-2007(Nissan Sunny-Mitsubishi Mivec-Mitsubishi Mirage-PRESENTLY>>>Toyota Voltz{baby and family transporter})

PS:i don't like cars,it's just my galfren(now wife) who insist on sitting in car if not she wun go out.Funny thing is her ex-bf is a LC kia rider.hahaha..

2007(Feb-Aug)--Phantom 200

2007(Aug21-PRESENT)--DRAGSTAR CLASSIC(My dream Bike)

More and more Drag riders now man. heh.

Maybe she didn't like the LC kia that's why now insist on sitting car? Nevermind. Bring her down also, she'll change her mind :) Standby no problem. YOur bike can leave with us while you go. heh.

Hah..I'm confirmed free on fri night.But my wife not free,she's leaving for Sydney flight la.Now coaxing mum-in-law to look after baby so i can scoot out and join fellow draggies and Kruzers..at rangoon rd.

Pls bear in mind i'm a newbie and i'll sure look lost and bewildered when i reach there.(my black classic Dragstar will park near near in case i paiseh can make a quick exit)

Anyway my name is :Jason...(reach there what time pls advise hor bros..)Peace bros!!

Hey bros,i tink i'm a noob,can't seem to find 97 rangoon rd.only see 611 and 633 rangoon rd..went up and down and even stop ask malay biker but no-one knows where.gave up and went mustafa instead.end up buy rubbish..Spent $245 on food,titbits,turtle-wax,chamois cloth,butter cookies,akira dvd player and a real madrid jersey.

Walau,next time i go down,must give my number to fellow bro.I really can't figure out where 97 rangoon rd is.Can i pm my hp to any bro so nex time i coming down,cun find again,someone can call me and guide me?

PS:what landmark to identify 97 rangoon rd?(paiseh...cos i scared to park my bike near to indian continent-mustafa)

Hey bros,i tink i'm a noob,can't seem to find 97 rangoon rd.only see 611 and 633 rangoon rd..went up and down and even stop ask malay biker but no-one knows where.gave up and went mustafa instead.end up buy rubbish..Spent $245 on food,titbits,turtle-wax,chamois cloth,butter cookies,akira dvd player and a real madrid jersey.

Walau,next time i go down,must give my number to fellow bro.I really can't figure out where 97 rangoon rd is.Can i pm my hp to any bro so nex time i coming down,cun find again,someone can call me and guide me?

PS:what landmark to identify 97 rangoon rd?(paiseh...cos i scared to park my bike near to indian continent-mustafa)

That a nice one, Bro.

seen like u got a happening/fruitful trip today. lol

i miss the gathering today too. maybe i too late and they went in jb for ... erm... food.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?starmode=1&buildingid=21453&masterid=1&x=30323.348448148&y=32915.152449074&star=1&level=6

hope this link help u in finding your way next time. matter of fact, i havent been there before too.

so long, hope to meet up wth fellow crusier soon.

Ahhh...the lure of Mustafa. That's why I don't go there anymore. Used to go there walk walk. End up buying junk. 97 Rangoon Road is basically from Kitchener Road, go straight till you see a big signboard that says 97.

Sorry you couldn't make it and wasted you trip down. But don't let this deter you. PM is on the way.

w y x m m

Ahhh...the lure of Mustafa. That's why I don't go there anymore. Used to go there walk walk. End up buying junk. 97 Rangoon Road is basically from Kitchener Road, go straight till you see a big signboard that says 97.

Sorry you couldn't make it and wasted you trip down. But don't let this deter you. PM is on the way.

Bro..thanks for the detailed guide.Next gathering if i can make it..i'll go at 8pm and slowly recce the area first..Wun be in sg till 5sep..BUT....7sep(fri)..haha...i'm off and hopefully can meet some bros for Pah-you in JB or gathering.Cheers mates!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Does anyone know how much does a new Dragstar cost?

Trying to work out if a 3 year Dragstar at 10.3k is worth getting. I am kinda of attracted by the accessories that come with it, whereas a new one comes naked (no accessories) - correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Hope to bring my wife around for the next trip ok?Posted her photo..Pretty??

Stewardess la...but now flying mother..

Hi Draggystar & BroEd,

Seem like both of you are new n not meet up with all the old birds yet, me too and I am even newer and 1st day here, reading thru the thread and I find very interesting and wanted to be part of them, and I just own a 2nd hand Dragstar not too long ago, have been riding alone till my Dragstar almost change name to Lonestar.

In fact for the pass I been going round looking for a bike just for weekend fun riding (I just re pick up my riding after since 25years ago), finally I found the Mr Right Star, and I am happy with the look and size and settle down with it, but I wonder with my age am I out of place?

Looking at your young and pretty wife, I believe you are pretty young too, I have just reach my cane free age, mean if I will to commit any crime, the most I will get free stay in Hotel Changi with meal provided, no caning on my butt, not bad huh!

I wonder in the pass meetings & gatherings what was the age group of bros over there? can any bros out there care to share?

Really looking forward to join all of you bros on next meeting and outing, if you all don't mind there is an old man in between all of you. lol

Cheers

Frank