SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Draggystar & BroEd,

Seem like both of you are new n not meet up with all the old birds yet, me too and I am even newer and 1st day here, reading thru the thread and I find very interesting and wanted to be part of them, and I just own a 2nd hand Dragstar not too long ago, have been riding alone till my Dragstar almost change name to Lonestar.

In fact for the pass I been going round looking for a bike just for weekend fun riding (I just re pick up my riding after since 25years ago), finally I found the Mr Right Star, and I am happy with the look and size and settle down with it, but I wonder with my age am I out of place?

Looking at your young and pretty wife, I believe you are pretty young too, I have just reach my cane free age, mean if I will to commit any crime, the most I will get free stay in Hotel Changi with meal provided, no caning on my butt, not bad huh!

I wonder in the pass meetings & gatherings what was the age group of bros over there? can any bros out there care to share?

Really looking forward to join all of you bros on next meeting and outing, if you all don't mind there is an old man in between all of you. lol

Cheers

Frank

Yo Frank, age is not a problem la. As long as you enjoy riding, eating and slacking can already. Our age range I'm not sure. It was mentioned before in an old thread though. Just come down friday and hang out. Or if you as bo liao as some of us nua (slack) riders, almost anytime go out do nothing but lung exercise and maybe spy on other people's bike. BroEd knows. :cheeky:

w y x m m

Yo Frank, age is not a problem la. As long as you enjoy riding, eating and slacking can already. Our age range I'm not sure. It was mentioned before in an old thread though. Just come down friday and hang out. Or if you as bo liao as some of us nua (slack) riders, almost anytime go out do nothing but lung exercise and maybe spy on other people's bike. BroEd knows. :cheeky:

:angel:

It was fun and relaxing hanging out with them. Great way to burn your tire and fat thou. Provided you dont eat when reach every pit stop.

Going out with them, you need not afraid of missing your way or couldnt catch up, they do know how to convey and take care of new comer.:thumb:

Think there is a event in this coming sunday~~ check it out~

BroEd. Sunday joining us?

This sunday shall nt be a problem, it time for some lung exercise.

i will contact you guy for more information.

It will be best that some1 drop the infor here for all to view. (so, those who interested, can dropby)

NDR~ some1 caught you on the road with a white horse~ WOW:cheeky:

care to bring me for a joy ride?

The oldest guy that ever join a cruiser outing or trip was a fifty-five years old chap. :)

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

If you wanna go on Sunday, do come down on Friday at 97 Rangoon Road or contact one of us for more info. Don't want to open call la, very messy. First meet up already go so far. Like macam one night stand wham bam thank you maam. lol

Anyway it's not exactly open to public. Have to register to go cos have to account for everyone and everything in case anything goes wrong. Not exactly an easy task so Kudos to the Kruzers for being able to handle such paper work. I see also I'm like "Thank you very much but I don't think I wanna handle THAT" hahaha...

So come down Fridays la. Can talk kok, see bike and eat Auntie's Rojak. I mean the REAL rojak. :D

w y x m m

hey broEd,

think tat someone must have mistaken or see wrongly

cos i yet to settle the paperwork for my so called whitehorse,how to ride it on the road?

i wondered who's the someone leh!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Eh, don't call whitehorse la. So you know...White Steed la. Or better still, you wear your FF can call you white knights, then can join Black Royal or Battle Royale!

w y x m m

If you wanna go on Sunday, do come down on Friday at 97 Rangoon Road or contact one of us for more info. Don't want to open call la, very messy. First meet up already go so far. Like macam one night stand wham bam thank you maam. lol

Anyway it's not exactly open to public. Have to register to go cos have to account for everyone and everything in case anything goes wrong. Not exactly an easy task so Kudos to the Kruzers for being able to handle such paper work. I see also I'm like "Thank you very much but I don't think I wanna handle THAT" hahaha...

So come down Fridays la. Can talk kok, see bike and eat Auntie's Rojak. I mean the REAL rojak. :D

LOL!!! Lao Chai rojak... That time she ask me try her white rojak... think its made with fruit extracts (replace the prawn paste)

learning to be a better rider.

Hi Draggystar,

Hmm.....

1st wife in white dress--> very lovely indeed.

2nd wife in all black --> no matching lah.

Why not beautify ur 2nd wife oso?

Let ur 2nd wife look more stunning in white oso. Something like these

----> suggestion

Thanks for the compliment but budget-wise,not looking to change to white-wall tyres just yet.Now looking for off-day to visit Rosli the mech.Need to service bike la.Tink my stock-looking bike lay low first....when my budget not so tight then i go BEAUTIFY my 2nd wife..keke..this sunday i'm flying off to New York man..damn...wanna meet fellow draggies also cannot.

Will look out in this page for updates.

PS:Sowfat as new as me..maybe wanna meet the Lao-Jiaos also paiseh...hmmm maybe i meet sowfat first at mustafa then we go 97 rangoon together next time.

Thanks for the compliment but budget-wise,not looking to change to white-wall tyres just yet.Now looking for off-day to visit Rosli the mech.Need to service bike la.Tink my stock-looking bike lay low first....when my budget not so tight then i go BEAUTIFY my 2nd wife..keke..this sunday i'm flying off to New York man..damn...wanna meet fellow draggies also cannot.

Will look out in this page for updates.

PS:Sowfat as new as me..maybe wanna meet the Lao-Jiaos also paiseh...hmmm maybe i meet sowfat first at mustafa then we go 97 rangoon together next time.

Hi DraggyStar,

I have PM u my contact, I like your idea.

Hie there everyone. I am riding a 03 dragstar and have been wondering where i can customise my bike. I wish to place an apehanger, but i dunno if the cables will be long enough. Does anyone know where i can get the whole deal done. I prefer to be in a more relaxed position with raised grips.. my current one feels like a sports bike.. almost hunched... maybe my tummy has grown since my first ride.. hahaha... do pm or write in one of the postings..

Smile :) - its as good as giving alms

Past rides:

MBX 125F (Crashed and Mutilated)

VS 125 Marauder, CB 125 Custom, NSR 150 SP (Sold)

GSX4R, CBR4L, VLS 800 Intruder, HD Sportster 1200 (Cheap Thrill), 1.6 Nissan Sunny( shame to let go already)

2.0 Subaru Exiga GT, XVS 400 Dragstar (Current ride), VLS 125 Intruder (gotta get new COE) VT 125 Shadow (Dad's current ride)