SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone... I dont really go around to get my bike fixed up. I only service my bikes regularly at Alexandra.... or Jurong West area. Where the heck is Rosli's? i did drive about in Eunos or Ubi area to find a shop called Rosli or something like that... cant locate one at all..

I tried finding the locations that was uploaded in one of teh stickys... cant find much... please help me... if not, i might turn over to the dark side... sportbikes. hahaha,...

Thanks all in advance...

Smile :) - its as good as giving alms

Past rides:

MBX 125F (Crashed and Mutilated)

VS 125 Marauder, CB 125 Custom, NSR 150 SP (Sold)

GSX4R, CBR4L, VLS 800 Intruder, HD Sportster 1200 (Cheap Thrill), 1.6 Nissan Sunny( shame to let go already)

2.0 Subaru Exiga GT, XVS 400 Dragstar (Current ride), VLS 125 Intruder (gotta get new COE) VT 125 Shadow (Dad's current ride)

Hie there everyone. I am riding a 03 dragstar and have been wondering where i can customise my bike. I wish to place an apehanger, but i dunno if the cables will be long enough. Does anyone know where i can get the whole deal done. I prefer to be in a more relaxed position with raised grips.. my current one feels like a sports bike.. almost hunched... maybe my tummy has grown since my first ride.. hahaha... do pm or write in one of the postings..

Fyi, apehangers are highly illegal mods. Dun believe wat U see ain't illegal.. coz there have been a few Harleys and modded bikes being fined by law.

http://blog.corporatelogos.ws/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/honda.jpg

Hello everyone... I dont really go around to get my bike fixed up. I only service my bikes regularly at Alexandra.... or Jurong West area. Where the heck is Rosli's? i did drive about in Eunos or Ubi area to find a shop called Rosli or something like that... cant locate one at all..

I tried finding the locations that was uploaded in one of teh stickys... cant find much... please help me... if not, i might turn over to the dark side... sportbikes. hahaha,...

Thanks all in advance...

Rosli is good but he wasn't for me. He couldn't fix my draggie and even caused my forks to leak.. And I ran away to my current mech whom finally fixed everything with a total receipt of $1K accumulative from Rosli..

I gez he was too busy servicing the bike for the ang mohs that my run-down Draggie wasn't really paid attention to.. from then on, I lost the interest and ran off to my current R1.. and never looked back since

But dudes, cruisers rocks! And my love for those builders cruisers will always burn!

http://blog.corporatelogos.ws/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/honda.jpg

I believe there isn’t a perfect mechanic to the contrary. Too least spoken, I think the issues you guys faced are probably coincidences that may be due to unlikely colliding with his busy schedule. Perhaps it is wise to visit him for task other than maintenance servicing when he is almost affirmed to be free to attend to your needs or, better visit another mechanic of your preference.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Hie there everyone. I am riding a 03 dragstar and have been wondering where i can customise my bike. I wish to place an apehanger, but i dunno if the cables will be long enough. Does anyone know where i can get the whole deal done. I prefer to be in a more relaxed position with raised grips.. my current one feels like a sports bike.. almost hunched... maybe my tummy has grown since my first ride.. hahaha... do pm or write in one of the postings..

apes??? hahah.. something like in my sig pic?

Hello there.. thanks for the many replies... yes, i do mean those apes above. Though I dont want mine as tall/high as yours... maye abt 2 feet more or less... Im not so tall or longhanded at that... but something more comfortable than stock.

i feel that stock handles are weird when pull up straight.. i had mine drooped.. felt a bit more comfortable.. but as time goes by... i feel that its a bit short... especially after long rides... my back is not as good as it was once before... hahaha..

If some bikes have apes... not as "ridiculously long" as the pic above, i think TP will not mind...

Smile :) - its as good as giving alms

Past rides:

MBX 125F (Crashed and Mutilated)

VS 125 Marauder, CB 125 Custom, NSR 150 SP (Sold)

GSX4R, CBR4L, VLS 800 Intruder, HD Sportster 1200 (Cheap Thrill), 1.6 Nissan Sunny( shame to let go already)

2.0 Subaru Exiga GT, XVS 400 Dragstar (Current ride), VLS 125 Intruder (gotta get new COE) VT 125 Shadow (Dad's current ride)

Hello there.. thanks for the many replies... yes, i do mean those apes above. Though I dont want mine as tall/high as yours... maye abt 2 feet more or less... Im not so tall or longhanded at that... but something more comfortable than stock.

i feel that stock handles are weird when pull up straight.. i had mine drooped.. felt a bit more comfortable.. but as time goes by... i feel that its a bit short... especially after long rides... my back is not as good as it was once before... hahaha..

If some bikes have apes... not as "ridiculously long" as the pic above, i think TP will not mind...

bro 2 feet is equivalent to 24 inches... mine is only 18 inches... if u are not tall.. then getting an ape is not really for u... i;m 1.8 m and these apes feel jus right... if u want any shorter.. what u are looking for is actually mini apes.. they make your bike look very ah pek....what i suggest to u is that u get wider bars.. with pullbacks...

cool !!!

another kustom dragstar is going to born. Hope to catch up with you guy soon.

• 3 weeks later...
iam selling off my dragstar black colour, $3500

alrady customize my bike i change my high rise bar,stright handle & cobra pipe

if anything sms me 96226435

Sound like a cool dragstar,

Maybe u can add in more information of your bike and post it in 'sale' forum.

btw, where do u get your cobra pipe and how much is it? :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
hi just got a dragstar 400 , possible to change the block and piston to 650 and where ?:p

Just be wary with the wear out rate. It may literary obsolescence for good. However, to satisfied your curiosity, it is possible. I don't visit that many motorcycle workshop but if you need recommendation, you could try Mah Motorparts at Jalan Besar, Rosli at Eunos or Combine Motor at Sin Ming.

:goodluck:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.