SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sportsters Riders

jynwee

we have a bunch of riders always going for impromptu meetup...lim kopi/ riding/ shopping....the thread is actually offline already cos we have our discussion outside the thread...pm me your number, so that we can add u in the discussion...

haha i dont have whataspp, how to join ur group?

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

I have a customed sportster two up seat for sale. Its very comfortable and and gives the bike a nice profile. It fits Sportsters from 2004 to 2007. Not sure if it fits the newer sportsters. It was on my 2004 1200R before I sold the bike.

Asking price is S$150 negotiable. I have attached a pic of it on my old sportster.

1200R.jpgphoto.JPGPlease sms me at 96809903 if you are interested. Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone intending to sell your 883 tank do prompt me. I need it for my 48.

If you guys know where I can get 1, Pls do let me know..Price as well..

BTW.. Can a bigger that 883 tank fit this 48?

Thanks & Ride Safe aite!

Bro, yes the EFI 883 tank can fit ur 48 without any mod.

I also did the same to my 48. With 12L tanks is much easy to move around in local or Malaysia.

Happy hunting for tanks. Ride safe.:)

Hi,

Anyone intending to sell your 883 tank do prompt me. I need it for my 48.

If you guys know where I can get 1, Pls do let me know..Price as well..

BTW.. Can a bigger that 883 tank fit this 48?

Thanks & Ride Safe aite!

U wanna try sanfu? i know they have one available....

Germany :cheeky: Germany

Hi All,

I've always been interested in getting HD bikes especially sportster model. So i got a few question and need ur recommendation about sportster.

comparing 883 N 1200 or others , Other than the difference in cc and price, which bike is better, if i wanna use the bike for everyday use e.g to point A and B. ? Just need ur honest advise from an experience sportster rider and expertise.. Thank you.. :)

Hi All,

I've always been interested in getting HD bikes especially sportster model. So i got a few question and need ur recommendation about sportster.

comparing 883 N 1200 or others , Other than the difference in cc and price, which bike is better, if i wanna use the bike for everyday use e.g to point A and B. ? Just need ur honest advise from an experience sportster rider and expertise.. Thank you.. :)

sportsters dun have the shoe tensioner issue, other harleys will have a major problem after some time

Always ride safely and defensively.

Repair bike cheap and fast,

Repair body expensive and slow.

There is only one best mechanic for your bike...YOU

What's the shoe tension issue about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

Hi, nd advice here. Been contemplating to buy an 883. Found out dat e tank is only abt 8 litre max. Is there any bigger tank dat can fit into e 883? Year 2009 n above. n maintenance wise, is it expensive maintaining a Sportster? Like e regular servicing etc. N wat is e reasonable price for a 5-6 year old 883? Thx.

Hi, nd advice here. Been contemplating to buy an 883. Found out dat e tank is only abt 8 litre max. Is there any bigger tank dat can fit into e 883? Year 2009 n above. n maintenance wise, is it expensive maintaining a Sportster? Like e regular servicing etc. N wat is e reasonable price for a 5-6 year old 883? Thx.

Sportster is not expensive to maintain, it's the same as any regular class 2 bike....similarly, it's the temptation to get poison...once u are in it, there are no limits....there are plenty of stuff u can do with it....go for tracker style/ low rider style/ badass style/ touring....the dream of customization is limitless....biggest tank for sportster should be the 17L....u can try the 883L.....price wise, i'm not sure, think average about 12-18k pending on the amount of things the owner done to it....Once u join the dark side, u will not stop!!! And it's really fun riding on a harley...u will get all the attention especially riding in big group...doesn't matter what harley u ride, as long as it's a harley......

Germany :cheeky: Germany