SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Piaggio X10 Cafe 2013

Wonsterwon

Previously my ride was SYM GTS200. This is a very practical scooter, good underseat carriage space, 20hp for such a medium size ride therefore pick up power is good.

Piaggio X10 125 basically has better design and handles well on uneven roads. Cornering as mentioned . . with the traction control . . you feel really safe. With pillion so far ok for normal driving, I meant don't expect the take off to be real fast :)

Ya . . cold start i think this one need warm up. During morning, seems need to warm up engine a while cos when I rev it . . seems not moving & not smooth.

At this stage, I only clocked in about 400 and I still not dare to rev it hard. I ride slow and not even yet cross above 100km/h. Let me cross the 1000km mark and after 1st servicing, will go for test on the top speed.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously my ride was SYM GTS200. This is a very practical scooter, good underseat carriage space, 20hp for such a medium size ride therefore pick up power is good.

Piaggio X10 125 basically has better design and handles well on uneven roads. Cornering as mentioned . . with the traction control . . you feel really safe. With pillion so far ok for normal driving, I meant don't expect the take off to be real fast :)

Ya . . cold start i think this one need warm up. During morning, seems need to warm up engine a while cos when I rev it . . seems not moving & not smooth.

At this stage, I only clocked in about 400 and I still not dare to rev it hard. I ride slow and not even yet cross above 100km/h. Let me cross the 1000km mark and after 1st servicing, will go for test on the top speed.

Thanks for feedback.

Btw, how much was your GTS traded in for (what mm/yy registered?). If it's not convenient to make this public, a private message is deeply appreciated. Regards

No problem .. You should know that bike is different from car. Resale value dropped drastically once you want to sell / trade in. GTS was bought last year Mar/April, so I only used it for about 1 year.

Trade in at $3.9k and the condition is still good and new.

No problem .. You should know that bike is different from car. Resale value dropped drastically once you want to sell / trade in. GTS was bought last year Mar/April, so I only used it for about 1 year.

Trade in at $3.9k and the condition is still good and new.

Eddy, Thanks very much

pgohctoon . . you sold your Vespa already ? how's the ride ?

Still trying. I asked Ken about your GTS. He consulted his boss and quote me 6500 !!! Big gains.

Maybe us X10 brothers could come out and gather? Haha!

sounds like a good idea but can i join in with my vespa!? :D

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Haha! Name the place. But weekdays will be hard for me. Fridays, Saturdays should be ok. The ride is really comfortable so, far away is ok for me. I'm staying around Redhill.

Planning for Melaka or KL trip this month. It's 1900km for me now... The rollers seems to be a bit noisy still compared to Japanese machines. Don't understand European engineering yet... Current mileage is 29km/l.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Haha! Name the place. But weekdays will be hard for me. Fridays, Saturdays should be ok. The ride is really comfortable so, far away is ok for me. I'm staying around Redhill.

Planning for Melaka or KL trip this month. It's 1900km for me now... The rollers seems to be a bit noisy still compared to Japanese machines. Don't understand European engineering yet... Current mileage is 29km/l.

Just curious; Your 29km/L is for 125cc or 330cc version??

"---- Still trying to lose weight ----"

Class 2B: 20 Oct 2011

Class 2A: 04 Jan 2013

Class 2: 01 Apr 2014

Class 3: 05 Mar 2012

Class 4: 24 Mar 2015

PPCDL: 06 Sept 2012

Just to check, probably sudden memory loss...old liao, :cheeky:

to start our X10 is press left brake and press start button or press right brake and start button?

I suddenly find that I have to press right brake and start button then it will start.....when all along it was left brake or it could be that I never took notice until now...hence, feels very strange

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

my break line has disconnected. that's why can't start up with left brake level. lol

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

Hi all....has been really busy w work these days. Ya both left and right works.

Now one thing I really hate is finding it difficult to clean the front plastic wind protector. The inside is hard to reach and i have to slip in my fabric so tht can hold top end and bottom end. Then trying hard to slide from top bottom left and right to clean haha. Pretty funny and so inconvenience.

I am still runnin in cos only clock 700 clicks.

X10 125 riders...so what's ur topspeed?

I did 120km/h before on the meter. GPS should be 105km/h if the meter is optimistic. Well, it's better than my PCX 125 topping at 110km/h on meter. The thing with X10 is, the chassis is heavy and I think the aerodynamics helps a bit.