SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Piaggio X10 Cafe 2013

Wonsterwon

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helo guys care to share wif me anyone tested the top speed for e 350cc? Im riding on x9 myself can ii join you guys for any outing ;)

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

Helo guys care to share wif me anyone tested the top speed for e 350cc? Im riding on x9 myself can ii join you guys for any outing ;)

it should still be about 140-150 bah.. wont be much of a difference as compared to the 300cc

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• 1 month later...

Just seeking opinion..if i may. Im torn between the classic Vespa gts300 against the Piaggio x10. I am familiar with the vespa but not the x10 or predecessors. One question is ...is a person 1.4 m tall sitting at the pilion seat reach the footpegs? I think its not possible for the vespa gts300. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Former But Damn Good Ride ST1100 (STOC # 7811)

Patience is a virtue....

Think of SAVING GAIA http://www.savinggaia.sg/

Just seeking opinion..if i may. Im torn between the classic Vespa gts300 against the Piaggio x10. I am familiar with the vespa but not the x10 or predecessors. One question is ...is a person 1.4 m tall sitting at the pilion seat reach the footpegs? I think its not possible for the vespa gts300. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

No its not possible to reach the foot peg. Speaking from experience.

Sent from my HTC One

the vespa 300 will always be the best choice because of it's durability compared to the x10. i have personally tuned it with several parts in the gearbox and they work very fine along the years!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Scooter is now one months old. So far I have change the battery to Shorai 14Ah lithium battery. Is really quite heavy to have 3.7Kg 12Ah lead acid located at the top back compartment of the pillion seat. Do really feel some balancing improvement on the scooter when riding at very low speed. As for the exhaust, I have remove the stock 7.2Kg and replace it with 4.5Kg Aprakovic slip-on exhaust. Sounds like a super mortard, bassy. Spark plugs from NGK CR7EKB to NGK CR7EIX Iridium. The lithium battery is small and just weight at 650 grams. So far a total 5.9Kg scooter weight reduction. As for the power increase, I do notice it but I don't know by how much horsepower and torque. Send an e-mail to K&N to design one replacement air filter for X10 350, now waithing for their e-mail reply. Should take 4-5 months. So far when up to KL and Melaka crusing at 120-130Km/h. Scooter still doing good. Milage so far 4645Km. Planning for Fraeser Hill trip soon when I have time. Hey guys any one care for a petrol top up and makan at gelang patah town via tuas check point this Friday night????

2004-2006- KR150ZX *Stolen* :cry:

2006-2007- Honda CBX200S

2007-2013- Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i UG3 and Honda CBR400RR-R (Both scrapped)

2013-current - Piaggio X10 350, 1996 Honda RVF400RT, 2003 Aprilia RS125 and 2003 Aprilia RS250 GP1.

Guys sorry out of topic but anyway who is no more using their shoei openface willing to sell sms whatsapp me 90905607 thankz any condition as long still usable

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

Scooter is now one months old. So far I have change the battery to Shorai 14Ah lithium battery. Is really quite heavy to have 3.7Kg 12Ah lead acid located at the top back compartment of the pillion seat. Do really feel some balancing improvement on the scooter when riding at very low speed. As for the exhaust, I have remove the stock 7.2Kg and replace it with 4.5Kg Aprakovic slip-on exhaust. Sounds like a super mortard, bassy. Spark plugs from NGK CR7EKB to NGK CR7EIX Iridium. The lithium battery is small and just weight at 650 grams. So far a total 5.9Kg scooter weight reduction. As for the power increase, I do notice it but I don't know by how much horsepower and torque. Send an e-mail to K&N to design one replacement air filter for X10 350, now waithing for their e-mail reply. Should take 4-5 months. So far when up to KL and Melaka crusing at 120-130Km/h. Scooter still doing good. Milage so far 4645Km. Planning for Fraeser Hill trip soon when I have time. Hey guys any one care for a petrol top up and makan at gelang patah town via tuas check point this Friday night????

May I know where to you get your x10 exhaust changed to Aprakovic ? Thank you and how much ?

Hi All,

Another new & proud owner of X10 350ie here.

out of the many things i love about this bike, i find the suspension to be stiff/hard, any recommended rear suspension suitable for everyday work ride for X10?

also my bike just serviced for 1st 1000Km, i am thinking of replacing the Rear Suspension and the Sliding Roll to Dr. Pulley after the next 5000Km servicing. Any advise on this? BTW thinking of sending it to Taihin @ Kaki Bukit to do this.

Hi All,

out of the many things i love about this bike, i find the suspension to be stiff/hard, any recommended rear suspension suitable for everyday work ride for X10?

also my bike just serviced for 1st 1000Km, i am thinking of replacing the Rear Suspension and the Sliding Roll to Dr. Pulley after the next 5000Km servicing. Any advise on this? BTW thinking of sending it to Taihin @ Kaki Bukit to do this.

I think you can set it softer, this scooter has one of the better suspension, goes over bump and uneven Road very well , why change?

Why change the sliding roll? Not torque enough for you?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

Hi All,

Do you have the 350 or 125 model? Why do you want to change the roller settings? If you go more higher revs, it'll just hurt the engine more.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

May I know where to you get your x10 exhaust changed to Aprakovic ? Thank you and how much ?

The address you requested is below, I brought it direct from the importer. And one thing is you have to install it yourself. But they will do the documentation, certification with LTA for you. You just have to install it and bring the scooter to them for photo taking. The price for the system including the catalytic converter cost SGD$971.

WORK PERFORMANCES PTE LTD.

52 Ubi Ave 3 Frontier #05-32,

408867 SINGAPORE

Tel.: +65 6842 4566

E-mail: motorcycles@Works-performances.com

Web: http://www.works-performances.com

2006-2007- Honda CBX200S

2013-current - Piaggio X10 350, 1996 Honda RVF400RT, 2003 Aprilia RS125 and 2003 Aprilia RS250 GP1.

Try to sit further back a bit. In the mean time give the scooter a bit more milage. See if the rear shocks soften up a bit. Sliverwing's right, check the spring setting, is it at the softest position. A set Ohlins rear shock with rebound, compression and spring load setings will cost SGD$1850-2200 (can burn a hole to a wallet). Try let the rear shock losen up a bit as you ride daily. If it does not improve, then change it. Try to look for Kayaba and Malossi if you still decide to change it.

2006-2007- Honda CBX200S

Anyone want a NGK CR7EIX Iridium spark plug for X10 350? As Singapore shop is hard to find this spark plug, usually here sell NGK CR8 and 9 cold plugs. X10 350 use NGK CR7E, I have one extra left to be given away for free. Notice quite less vibration when riding on highway. I have check the weight and HP figures of the scooter. Current status: 194Kg from 200Kg. 35Hp from 33.2Hp. One thing I notice riding on the highway is the scooter can travel 80km/h @ 5800rpm instead of 6000rpm. I have found a way to reduce the weight further by another 12Kg after looking at the scooter construction on the workshop and parts manual. But this takes time as exotic metals and carbon fiber composits are hard to get my hands on.

2006-2007- Honda CBX200S

I think you can set it softer, this scooter has one of the better suspension, goes over bump and uneven Road very well , why change?

Why change the sliding roll? Not torque enough for you?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

the suspension as i seen in the manual can be set to 4 different setting, depending on the weight. I wanted something of a cushion effect instead a springback effect (currently i feel that it spring back, pushing me off my seat a bit) also i wanted to lower the seat as my Leg need to tiptoe on stop and i seat comfortably, now i need 2 move forward off my seat and put my left leg to support.

for the roller, i find the current engine rev 2 much b4 changing gear, in HWZ was recommended Dr. pulley Sliding Roller, due to its unique design it should solve this problem, so wanna try it out.

also i usually keep my RPM 2 6-7K, what is the redline RPM for the 350cc? cause very hard to hear while riding as it quite quiet and smooth, unlike my old Phantom.

Do you have the 350 or 125 model? Why do you want to change the roller settings? If you go more higher revs, it'll just hurt the engine more.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Hi iliramove, its the 350cc, i am looking to improve the change gear timing, so it dont over-rev so much b4 changing to higher gear.

I've tried on my friend's X10 today, interested in getting one, so far in terms of maintenance wise and riding in rain, long distance etc. how is the experience? All good?

I've ridden a Silverwing before and riding a burgman now as it has HUGE storage. I like the looks of the x10

I've tried on my friend's X10 today, interested in getting one, so far in terms of maintenance wise and riding in rain, long distance etc. how is the experience? All good?

I've ridden a Silverwing before and riding a burgman now as it has HUGE storage. I like the looks of the x10

maintenance wise only been thru 1st 1K service @ Piaggio Service Center, Engine Oil is Made for Scooter Oil $25/liter bottle. (need 1.5 per change)

cleaning wise, the area under the windshield is a ***** 2 clean/wipe (too narrow) & the chrome plastic easily get watermark if u nvr wipe (the Silver Highlight).

Riding experience is what i like about this bike, damn solid & smooth ride, stable turning/cornering but the suspension is a hard-ass imho, every road bump/hump is a pain in my ass. I tried Gilera Runner b4 but riding it convince me that Runner is a time-bomb, it should be banned from SG road with its high riding position, light-weight, shorter wheel-base & high acceleration. For X10 its a different feeling as i corner in high speed, even during the rainy weather the pass few days.

another one is that how good the windshield work, the past few days rain i only wear my top rain coat & my jeans does not get soaked & i travel from west to east due to my work, NTU to Changi Airport.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
maintenance wise only been thru 1st 1K service @ Piaggio Service Center, Engine Oil is Made for Scooter Oil $25/liter bottle. (need 1.5 per change)

cleaning wise, the area under the windshield is a ***** 2 clean/wipe (too narrow) & the chrome plastic easily get watermark if u nvr wipe (the Silver Highlight).

Riding experience is what i like about this bike, damn solid & smooth ride, stable turning/cornering but the suspension is a hard-ass imho, every road bump/hump is a pain in my ass. I tried Gilera Runner b4 but riding it convince me that Runner is a time-bomb, it should be banned from SG road with its high riding position, light-weight, shorter wheel-base & high acceleration. For X10 its a different feeling as i corner in high speed, even during the rainy weather the pass few days.

another one is that how good the windshield work, the past few days rain i only wear my top rain coat & my jeans does not get soaked & i travel from west to east due to my work, NTU to Changi Airport.

To clean the wind shield, I have to use a long chopstick those for deep frying haha. Slip a cloth into it and the chopstick can reach inside haha...

• 2 weeks later...

I got to agree that the windsheild is hard to clean due to the gap from the dashboard top.

2006-2007- Honda CBX200S