SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

If no oil filter, where the dirt go? How to know if the oil in the engine is clean?

There's a strainer. To clean the strainer, you can use compressed air to blow it.

Check engine oil is pretty standard. Warm up scooter, off engine and check engine oil using the dip stick.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Hi Peeps,

I've just got myself a PCX 150 ... And i'm totally enjoying the ride compared to the other bikes i've riden ...

btw is it common for the bike not to achieve 46KM/L during it's first full tank run .?

Thanks Guys ...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Peeps,

I've just got myself a PCX 150 ... And i'm totally enjoying the ride compared to the other bikes i've riden ...

btw is it common for the bike not to achieve 46KM/L during it's first full tank run .?

Thanks Guys ...

I got around 44km/l on my 1st tank. I'm not sure about the rest

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Interested in pcx150.

Any idea of the current price since the rise of the Coe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01767/Triumph_Tiger800-2_1767913c.jpg

RD125 TZR125 Phantom200 GSXR400 SRAD750 CBR1100XX FJR1300A GSR600 Tiger800

Dear PCX riders,

Need your help and advice.

Is it normal for Boon Siew to give you a bike used for display and then tell you that it is not a display set?

I just got my PCX150 and the first day I went to view the bike, the sales person showed me the display model and assured me that I will not be getting the display set. After signing, paying and collection, I discovered that the bike is actually the display set that I saw in the showroom that day.

Asked the sales person and he kept denying and then he said the display set might be from another showroom and that different bikes get their turn to be shown on display.

I think they are quite dishonest. To any consumer, would you be happy that you are getting the display piece and then told that you are getting a new piece. Of course there may not be much difference (in the future, how the bike performs no one can guarantee) if you are unaware. However just the fact that knowing that you are being lied to will seriously undermine the corporations level of trust.

I intend to send a complain email to Boon Siew but before that would like to get advice if this is normal practice.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Lately my milage going down to 41km/l. But I been doing a lot. Of 90km/h stunt so realistically the milage is more 41km/l

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Oh. Acceleration of course it is slower. But I think it is quite acceptable speed for me to get around but certainly very smooth compare to the DR650 thumper. :)

I think a regular motorcycle is faster but the fun element is pretty much more on the PCX....

oh thanks. what if compare with sym gts 200, vespa lx150, gilera? I never seen one riding on the roads but being so fuel efficient I worry very slow.

I cannot tahan if pcx is like some ah pek ride the very old vespa like that... then it would be too slow for me.

Oh. I think PCX isnt those performance bike. While riding the bike I seen Gilera Runners, Tmax, Vespa Super300 running faster than me and even the Sym Downtown 300 zoom pass me. I think this bike isnt a performance bike, you probably better off with a Tmax/Silverwing 400/Burgman650 if you looking at faster bike.

To me 150CC hor, most bike do zoom past me everyday. This bike is not much performance, slow for sure, pick up is not as good as a DR650 or DRZ for sure. I think for performance, personally Scooter is not the category you should look at. Go for the R1 or th Hayabusa, torque and power will be damn shiok. Looking at PCX150 for performance, I think will regret big time immediately after buying.

Here what I like about the PCX so far

1. Maintenance Super cheap. Engine oil, plug, battery and coolant. No oil filter. Very minimal things to maintain

2. spare parts is a lot and super easy to get

3. sitting position low and smackingly comfortable. There is no high, big and heavy faring.

4. pick up is enough for me to ride around traffic

5. storage. Good and big for 1 helmet and groceries.

6. Parking is easy considering the chassis being a 2B scooter

7. Raining days, my legs and feet dun get wet. I only need to wear raincoat jacket adequate.

8. Got good facebook group support. A lot of group buys. https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondapcxSG/

9. Of course fantastic FC of 40-46km/l. Cannot imaging 1 month my spending is less than $50 of fuel and still cover about 1000km.

Just my review after riding it about 6months.

Edited by Muzik

I am downgrading from a sports bike. those are in the 300 and above cc of course faster. vespa is on par cc wise and sym is bout 170cc so thought it is pretty close comparison . Hoping to save on road tax n fuel. dr650 got solid acceleration, i think if you can tahan should be no problems for me lah.

I think acceleration rise it is fairly comfy for 1 person city and highway. If you pillion then 150cc I find it very under power in my opinion if u move on highway. Pillion in the city I think 150cc still bearable.

I think the bike definitely is a powerhouse if you looking at a cheap and economical bike. It is comparable to wave when comes to economy and still gives a bit more comfort on the road. For styling and looks, I still feel Vespa 946 wins hands down. This is a Vespa I will seriously wants to own as well.....lol....