SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

Hahaa.. Oh yeah... I agree with your statement. I also like classics just that not so affordable.. That's why I own a PCX150.. lol..... And can only want a Vespa......

downgrade from vespa gts300. i really love this pcx150. easily 1 of the top city bike around

What makes you want to downgrade from a Vespa gts300? I m surprised.. lol....

Rarely hear people move from Vespa to Honda. Usually Honda to Vespa. Must be PCX150 have a lot of appeal for you to move to PCX150.

Edited by Muzik

Before my pcx I was riding a spark. And it is much faster and fun ride as compared. The acceleration is quick for a 2b bike. I can cruise 90-100km/hr with no issues. One thing I love is that the engine is super smooth

Hey there bro.. i am currently riding a spark.. was thinking of changing to pcx150..

what differences and similarities if you may share with me, that you notice of between them?..

What makes you want to downgrade from a Vespa gts300? I m surprised.. lol....

Rarely hear people move from Vespa to Honda. Usually Honda to Vespa. Must be PCX150 have a lot of appeal for you to move to PCX150.

vespa not a good bike. lousy quality. parts not durable.

bike not reliable too. sometimes can't start the bike. workshop also dunnoe what's wrong.

their service center suckz.

pcx150 very low power. but it's very low on maintenance and fuel. so long it gets me from pt A to B. i'm ok

quality much better than a vespa.

vespa not a good bike. lousy quality. parts not durable.

bike not reliable too. sometimes can't start the bike. workshop also dunnoe what's wrong.

their service center suckz.

pcx150 very low power. but it's very low on maintenance and fuel. so long it gets me from pt A to B. i'm ok

quality much better than a vespa.

Sounds more like you upgraded to pcx150. To a better quality bike bike then. Lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Hey there bro.. i am currently riding a spark.. was thinking of changing to pcx150..

what differences and similarities if you may share with me, that you notice of between them?..

Hmm let me think. Both also cheap maintenance. Just that scooters need to maintain the belts etc. Agility wise, not a problem. The pcx is slightly bigger but lane splitting not an issue for me. I can cruise at speeds of 90-100 comfortably. A lot more stable also. Also seems like the 90 on a spark is much slower than 90 on my pcx. Power wise I actually prefer the pcx. Very very smooth engine. Seat is super comfortable unlike spark where you ride long your butt will be numb. Bigger tank, mileage can last longer than spark. Storage space is damn shiok also..

Hmm let me think. Both also cheap maintenance. Just that scooters need to maintain the belts etc. Agility wise, not a problem. The pcx is slightly bigger but lane splitting not an issue for me. I can cruise at speeds of 90-100 comfortably. A lot more stable also. Also seems like the 90 on a spark is much slower than 90 on my pcx. Power wise I actually prefer the pcx. Very very smooth engine. Seat is super comfortable unlike spark where you ride long your butt will be numb. Bigger tank, mileage can last longer than spark. Storage space is damn shiok also..

alrightttt.. thanks bro!.. you're making my transition to a pcx easier!.. haha.. you're stating all the things i'm looking for.. thanks again! :clap:

Oh. I think PCX isnt those performance bike. While riding the bike I seen Gilera Runners, Tmax, Vespa Super300 running faster than me and even the Sym Downtown 300 zoom pass me. I think this bike isnt a performance bike, you probably better off with a Tmax/Silverwing 400/Burgman650 if you looking at faster bike.

To me 150CC hor, most bike do zoom past me everyday. This bike is not much performance, slow for sure, pick up is not as good as a DR650 or DRZ for sure. I think for performance, personally Scooter is not the category you should look at. Go for the R1 or th Hayabusa, torque and power will be damn shiok. Looking at PCX150 for performance, I think will regret big time immediately after buying.

Here what I like about the PCX so far

1. Maintenance Super cheap. Engine oil, plug, battery and coolant. No oil filter. Very minimal things to maintain

2. spare parts is a lot and super easy to get

3. sitting position low and smackingly comfortable. There is no high, big and heavy faring.

4. pick up is enough for me to ride around traffic

5. storage. Good and big for 1 helmet and groceries.

6. Parking is easy considering the chassis being a 2B scooter

7. Raining days, my legs and feet dun get wet. I only need to wear raincoat jacket adequate.

8. Got good facebook group support. A lot of group buys. https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondapcxSG/

9. Of course fantastic FC of 40-46km/l. Cannot imaging 1 month my spending is less than $50 of fuel and still cover about 1000km.

Just my review after riding it about 6months.

Exactly what I would say too and I had mine since before Christmas last year. No regrets until I saw what changes Honda did to the newest model :sian:

oh thanks. what if compare with sym gts 200, vespa lx150, gilera? I never seen one riding on the roads but being so fuel efficient I worry very slow.

I cannot tahan if pcx is like some ah pek ride the very old vespa like that... then it would be too slow for me.

If compared to other bikes, it's slow. Compared to cars, much faster, unless the car is "zheng", you can outrun them from 0-60 kph

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

• 2 weeks later...
i have been considering the pcx 150 to replace my current problematic runner ;(

just a few questions on pcx 150

do u need to full throttle to cruise at 100km/h to 110km/h?

top speed on straight with minimum wind resistant, can it hit 130km/h?

it is impossible to hit 130 unless you make certain upgrades to the scooter. The acceleration definitely not as good as italian scooters hahaha! Ivan, I can help you with your runner if you are facing some problems in maintaining. Maybe its not such a bad problem after all

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

i have been considering the pcx 150 to replace my current problematic runner ;(

just a few questions on pcx 150

do u need to full throttle to cruise at 100km/h to 110km/h?

top speed on straight with minimum wind resistant, can it hit 130km/h?

I wouldn't try to hit 100kph unless you've changed to a sports touring windshield and do other performance mods. For me, I change the sports touring windshield and I cruise no more than 80kph. I don't advise going more than 80kph because the scooter isn't design for it.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

I wouldn't try to hit 100kph unless you've changed to a sports touring windshield and do other performance mods. For me, I change the sports touring windshield and I cruise no more than 80kph. I don't advise going more than 80kph because the scooter isn't design for it.

Wow... I hope you can prove what you just said... The whole reason why it was upgraded from 125 to 150 is so that it can be highway legal in some countries... I do not think that honda will design a 150cc bike to travel ONLY below 80kmh...