SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

jupiter mx 135

retired racer

alamak bro dun say lidat lah.. still kup category wat..hehe.

FBH plate out already?

u bought from aspoon? Dun want later recalculate with hidden charges, interest all that become 7k plus...

Then your Spank how? Sold off ah? About which shop is the best to buy, my advise will be take a day off and visit all the bike shops & compare their prices. Diff bikeshop diff price. Diff people also they'll offer diff price. How liddat? :lol: Just get a shop that does not have early settlement fees so let say in the future you wanna sell off your bike to other riders & the rider wants to pay full cash & does not wish to COI, you can settle it without any penalty fees. :)

Just got my FBH plate white blue mx135 today. Can I check how much km to run in?

Run in 1000km at speeds of 60-70kmh then change EO & oil filter. :)

RESPECT! got 1 sexpert here leh!

me no mx135 rider, considering to buy only, but i am impressed.

you know your stuff. one of the few who understands that NOT ALWAYS 'from Jepun always best'. that common mindset is obselete & applies to only Made In Japan bikes which most modern 2b bikes aren't.

new thinking, new perspectives are needed in our modern times...thumbs up!

edit: praise no enough! salute to Lim Ah Wan...

homat senja da!

Dont say till liddat bro. You made me float from my computer chair right to the ceiling already. :lol: Just sharing whatever knowledge I have learnt from senior riders Ive met here & also on the road. :) Anw thank you bro. :thumb:

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then your Spank how? Sold off ah? About which shop is the best to buy, my advise will be take a day off and visit all the bike shops & compare their prices. Diff bikeshop diff price. Diff people also they'll offer diff price. How liddat? :lol: Just get a shop that does not have early settlement fees so let say in the future you wanna sell off your bike to other riders & the rider wants to pay full cash & does not wish to COI, you can settle it without any penalty fees. :)

Run in 1000km at speeds of 60-70kmh then change EO & oil filter. :)

Dont say till liddat bro. You made me float from my computer chair right to the ceiling already. :lol: Just sharing whatever knowledge I have learnt from senior riders Ive met here & also on the road. :) Anw thank you bro. :thumb:

top part = sensible advice always :thumb:

last part = your objective understanding is rare in sg. you even objectively went to compare all 3. if i am not wrong, msia use made in msia LC135, our spark / 135LC is from thailand, jupiter MX135 from indonesia.

yet have met some sg customers no trust 'original', 'insist' on 'Jepun'...never even check for difference...me no like to waste saliva type argue, just diam diam lor...:p

Raptor: ( quote )

"As one gains more experience on a bike... one's perceptions and views on how a bike should be ridden will change over time.. just live and let live for now." :thumb:

top part = sensible advice always :thumb:

last part = your objective understanding is rare in sg. you even objectively went to compare all 3. if i am not wrong, msia use made in msia LC135, our spark / 135LC is from thailand, jupiter MX135 from indonesia.

yet have met some sg customers no trust 'original', 'insist' on 'Jepun'...never even check for difference...me no like to waste saliva type argue, just diam diam lor...:p

Malaysia's Jupiter MX is from Thai. Our Jupiter MX is from Indo. Have to admit Thai's Jupiter MX comes with much more nicer engine casings as they have black & also red & also a bigger front disc. The indo ones comes in grey engine casings & normal stock size front discs. The mapping in the stock CDI is also different. Indo ones can ride up to 120kmh max. That's why you see Msian riders on their Jupiter MX are able to overtake us easily even when we are on Class 2A bikes. :faint:

You own a shop bro? I've also met riders who insist on made in Japan items. Told them to go Lim Ah Boy instead and ask for original & local rectifier. LAB sell made in Thailand rectifier at $26-$28 and made in Japan rectifier at just $15. If Japan original then why cheaper than made in Thai? :sian:

Malaysia's Jupiter MX is from Thai. Our Jupiter MX is from Indo. Have to admit Thai's Jupiter MX comes with much more nicer engine casings as they have black & also red & also a bigger front disc. The indo ones comes in grey engine casings & normal stock size front discs. The mapping in the stock CDI is also different. Indo ones can ride up to 120kmh max. That's why you see Msian riders on their Jupiter MX are able to overtake us easily even when we are on Class 2A bikes. :faint:

You own a shop bro? I've also met riders who insist on made in Japan items. Told them to go Lim Ah Boy instead and ask for original & local rectifier. LAB sell made in Thailand rectifier at $26-$28 and made in Japan rectifier at just $15. If Japan original then why cheaper than made in Thai? :sian:

no lah! where got so hoseh got shop? no lah, just from observation when hear other fellow customers ask when i am in shop fixing my bike.

me no expert like you. layman only. but also observed last time that some Johor plate 125z or RX-Z faster than some of sg super4 & got curious. suspect it is cdi also, but got no proof. wah, now even their 4 stroke also so power? o_O

me learn a lot from other fellow sexperts in this forum. thanks all!:thumb:

edit: btw, you talked like you have a shop yourself! where is your shop?

"As one gains more experience on a bike... one's perceptions and views on how a bike should be ridden will change over time.. just live and let live for now." :thumb:

Tink I kana carrot e most

Down 1.8k

Include 3rd party fire n thief ($880)

Total damage frm wy is

7.6k ( 2yr loan )

Somemore u guys got lot of freebi

Mine onli 1 helmet n 1 raincoat..

Hais....

ahh~~~kek sim ( heart pain )~~~haizz~~~why no...never mind...me don't want to get into trouble...better diam diam... :(

Tink I kana carrot e most

Down 1.8k

Include 3rd party fire n thief ($880)

Total damage frm wy is

7.6k ( 2yr loan )

Somemore u guys got lot of freebi

Mine onli 1 helmet n 1 raincoat..

Hais....

i guess is because of your high insurance and interest.

Anyone knows what is the auto clutch like? four gear means like last time honda wave those kind?

Jun 01 - Sep 04 - Honda Nsr 150sp

Oct 04 - Apr 05 - Honda Super 4 Hyper Vtec

Apr 05 - Jan 07 - Gilera FXR Runner

Feb 07 - Aug 12 - Honda Super 4 SpecII

Mar 13 - Present - Yamaha Jupiter mx T135

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3228/b80gnd1ef.gif

no lah! where got so hoseh got shop? no lah, just from observation when hear other fellow customers ask when i am in shop fixing my bike.

me no expert like you. layman only. but also observed last time that some Johor plate 125z or RX-Z faster than some of sg super4 & got curious. suspect it is cdi also, but got no proof. wah, now even their 4 stroke also so power? o_O

me learn a lot from other fellow sexperts in this forum. thanks all!:thumb:

edit: btw, you talked like you have a shop yourself! where is your shop?

Haha my shop is at my voideck. Anytime can open, anytime can close. No need pay rent & utility bills. Every morning got Bangladeshi come sweep my 'workshop' summore. :p

i guess is because of your high insurance and interest.

Anyone knows what is the auto clutch like? four gear means like last time honda wave those kind?

It's like any other clutchless bike. But would recommend the one with clutch as it comes with a rear disc brake setup + additional 1 gear.

first 1000km 60-70 only ah?!?! i always ride at 80. sometimes accidentally over abit. but normally cruise at 80.... hopefully didn't do any harm to my bike

I really wonder why you all do not get the bike manual when you guys bought the bike. If not, you guys could read it up & learn more things about your ride.

Wondering wen e exhaust is coming.. cant wait to fix den can make nice2... now enjoying stock bike.. so is e outing on?

june2005-sept2007 = kawasaki krr150 class2b- may2005- 1st attempt

nov2007-nov2008= gilera vxr200 class2a-oct2008- 1st attempt

nov2007-mar11= suzuki alto (car) class3-dec2006- 1st attempt

dec2009-oct2010= yamaha rxz135

oct10-june11= wave125s

july11-present = yamaha 125z

:cheers: : :cheers:

hi guys, gonna get my jupiter soon also. hope to haf a outing wif u guys!

for the benefit of jupiter riders, here is the link to jupiter parts catalog

http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/all-new-2011-yamaha-t135-5-gears-parts-catalog.6383/

based on the webby, service manual is "all in one" o.O

http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/yamaha-t135-service-manual-complete.103/

but yamaha wouldnt waste time on a new bike without new tech rite? but i believe wif basic knowledge and passion abt bikes, shudnt have much problems. concept is ard the same. if not we can always discuss our problems here. enjoy the manual. cheers!

http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/all-new-2011-yamaha-t135-5-gears-parts-catalog.6383/

but yamaha wouldnt waste time on a new bike without new tech rite? but i believe wif basic knowledge and passion abt bikes, shudnt have much problems. concept is ard the same. if not we can always discuss our problems here. enjoy the manual. cheers!

It is actually almost the same except some minor changes. Major difference is the outlook. Same goes for Spark & X1R. Engine works the same except position of gears & the gear ratio. Major difference is the outlook. :)

this friday taking half day goin survey bikeshops. i think asp will be my first stop so only asp got no early settlement fee rite?

My spank still have but goin to trade to bikeshop for this jupiter. :p

i just bought this bike jupiter mx it has a new facelift plus rear disc brake 5 speed transmition rear hugger. simply said its a better version of spark. hope this help.

Hi, which shop did u get urs from? how much?

just saw the purple colour from bike shop, very nice decal and the headlight part is very nice also.

Tyre is Irc, tube? Means must change rim and tyre?

this friday taking half day goin survey bikeshops. i think asp will be my first stop so only asp got no early settlement fee rite?

My spank still have but goin to trade to bikeshop for this jupiter. :p

Hi, which shop did u get urs from? how much?

HL Cycle also no early settlement fee. Think there are several more. Just not sure which one. :)

just saw the purple colour from bike shop, very nice decal and the headlight part is very nice also.

Tyre is Irc, tube? Means must change rim and tyre?

No need change rims. Change tyre to tubeless can already.

yap outings outings. faster get n lets go outings

yes, my dad ordered the blue one but no stock so take the purple one. Initially thought that this bike will be very thin and light but it look quite sturdy and just nice.