SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

jupiter mx 135

retired racer

hi guys,

mind sharing how much is your 1st hand jupiter and where did u bought it?

am interested to join in the club.

hw much is it for a 26yo insurance?

tia!

Bought mine $6600 otr. 26years old insurance AIA $520. With clutch.. Black & Blue... free helmet, free raincoat & free box..

Fuel consumption unable to clock full mileage as 1/4 (153km) i top up already..

No luck, 1st day rear tyre got poked by metal piece.. Changed to dunloptt900. 80/80 n 90/80...

bought mine from M1 Motoring @ Changi Rd.

$6300 OTR, insurance for 23 years old NTUC $527, with clutch (red color) model.

also free helmet, raincoat, plastic "basket", givi box and plus first 4 servicings...

the FC for this bike is good i would say.. always pump only 92 lol giving me about 180 at red line..

top speed capped at 120kmph.. v accurate meter readings!

accessories are readily available just like spark.. mines with racing footrest, CNC levers, rizoma grips, fork brace.. waiting for a legal pipe though.

stock tyres are so-so only i would say, thats why i changed mine to battlax also.. 80/90 & 110/90.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/adv3ntniel/reitabass.jpg

Reita ♥

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also free helmet, raincoat, plastic "basket", givi box and plus first 4 servicings...

the FC for this bike is good i would say.. always pump only 92 lol giving me about 180 at red line..

accessories are readily available just like spark.. mines with racing footrest, CNC levers, rizoma grips, fork brace.. waiting for a legal pipe though.

stock tyres are so-so only i would say, thats why i changed mine to battlax also.. 80/90 & 110/90.

Bought at speedway, cost me $6300. Insurance not sure for 26yrs old.

Btw...i've pump full tank and i get 180km only at red line. Any one get higher?

Yo bro, 6300 is otr with insurance for you? Got any freebies like box?

Bought mine $6600 otr. 26years old insurance AIA $520. With clutch.. Black & Blue... free helmet, free raincoat & free box..

Fuel consumption unable to clock full mileage as 1/4 (153km) i top up already..

No luck, 1st day rear tyre got poked by metal piece.. Changed to dunloptt900. 80/80 n 90/80...

Happy Chinese Year!

Thank you bros for your kind reply to my question.

Any reputable bikeshop to recommend? I'm staying in bukit batok so I guess it'll be great if there's any near the west side? :cheeky:

And I assume the OTR for jupiter is around 6.3k?

Looking forward to joining the jupiter gang soon :)

wow I would like to see the big tyres. 110/90?? not 90/80 at the back??

If u have friends riding wave or phantom, they will tell u they need to change ard 1-2k... probably theirs are air-cooled, tats y.

Nv heard from them this kinda problem unless their bike got leaks or water leak into crankcase.

If you have friends telling you tat, they have been conned.

so now no more spark in production? all change to jupiter alrdy?

Yeap, Spark has evolved into Jupiter

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Nv heard from them this kinda problem unless their bike got leaks or water leak into crankcase.

If you have friends telling you tat, they have been conned.

Yeap, Spark has evolved into Jupiter

Icic... thanx for the info bro. Anyone bought from from heng motor or asphoon from toh guan? Planning to buy from there since its nearer to my hse...lol

bro, how much u fixed ur racing footrest. Comes with pillion footrest? saw a very chio footrest for jupiter in malaysia.. RM390.

june2005-sept2007 = kawasaki krr150 class2b- may2005- 1st attempt

nov2007-nov2008= gilera vxr200 class2a-oct2008- 1st attempt

nov2007-mar11= suzuki alto (car) class3-dec2006- 1st attempt

dec2009-oct2010= yamaha rxz135

oct10-june11= wave125s

july11-present = yamaha 125z

:cheers: : :cheers:

i did not start my bike for 6 weeks and the battery went dead. lucky got kickstart!

also when the bike is cold, the air flow like not very smooth, something blocking it. after warm up, den its smooth. anyone facing the same issue?

thinking of changing the air filter and spark plug

No more regrets.

i did not start my bike for 6 weeks and the battery went dead. lucky got kickstart!

also when the bike is cold, the air flow like not very smooth, something blocking it. after warm up, den its smooth. anyone facing the same issue?

thinking of changing the air filter and spark plug

yup...shud change to KNN air filter... smooth flow... :)

wow I would like to see the big tyres. 110/90?? not 90/80 at the back??

lol i wanted to get 90/80... but my mech recommend me to take bigger size cos the stock one already bigger..

bro, how much u fixed ur racing footrest. Comes with pillion footrest? saw a very chio footrest for jupiter in malaysia.. RM390.

err i cant rmb already... fixed it on my 2nd day when i got my bike in nov last year... lol..

mine look sth like this..

20130117_090814.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/adv3ntniel/reitabass.jpg

Reita ♥

lol i wanted to get 90/80... but my mech recommend me to take bigger size cos the stock one already bigger..

err i cant rmb already... fixed it on my 2nd day when i got my bike in nov last year... lol..

mine look sth like this..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]270438[/ATTACH]

Whats the size you fix for front and back? 110/90 and 80/90? Whats the maximum size we can go to?