Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
@darknessfear. Actually that's not a problem for me cos I hardly rev beyond 9 k. Bad point is that I need to pay shop clear carbon for my pipe. :(

 

@NL27 go malaysia do.. i clear carbon and "operate" my stomach. burn and sand away the carbon.. you do in singapore for some reason they never show..

 

Anyone know what problem to my bike? Engage in neutral, but neutral light just won't turn on, then when i on lights the speedo also don't have that "Orange" colour light.. Yesterday was riding halfway then suddenly this 2 problem come..

 

aeh just same thing as me. but mine is headlight.. fuse burst. go check fuse.. my cb fuse burst, try to take out and see one of them is no neutral light and no speedo light too.

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

  • Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • wait4me

    7829

  • lwfc

    5847

  • MC28

    4646

  • garfieldrox

    3352

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Most likely your battery is flat

 

If battery flat can ride meh??

 

Anyway, TS... These symptoms appear while riding or when u kick starting?

Time to learn...

 

At least for me..

 

Oooooo... Thks for the earlier reply!!

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

Posted
Sounds like the speedo cable problem.

 

he said lights.. 100% cannot be cable... no link...

 

If battery flat can ride meh??

 

Anyway, TS... These symptoms appear while riding or when u kick starting?

Time to learn...

 

At least for me..

 

Oooooo... Thks for the earlier reply!!

 

TS??

No have such symptoms.

Battery maybe also.. like dying, but usually you ref then got lights, if you rev no lights i still insist is fuse burst..

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted
he said lights.. 100% cannot be cable... no link...

 

 

 

TS??

No have such symptoms.

Battery maybe also.. like dying, but usually you ref then got lights, if you rev no lights i still insist is fuse burst..

 

Speedo no need power supply?

He mentioned when he turn ON lights, the speedo lights doesn't come out. So it shouldn't be battery problem.

Posted
Speedo no need power supply?

He mentioned when he turn ON lights, the speedo lights doesn't come out. So it shouldn't be battery problem.

 

@robmysoul bro.. speedo cable is the speed meter... it runs on the wheels... the cable is the one where you see your speed meter.

there is... no... power to speedo cable or the rpm cable...

LIGHTS THEN is the power supply...

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted
@robmysoul bro.. speedo cable is the speed meter... it runs on the wheels... the cable is the one where you see your speed meter.

there is... no... power to speedo cable or the rpm cable...

LIGHTS THEN is the power supply...

 

I'm talking about the lights in the whole speedometer bro. The wiring for power supply to those lights.

Posted
I'm talking about the lights in the whole speedometer bro. The wiring for power supply to those lights.

 

you said speedo cable... lol speedo cable is not related to powersupply and the lights.. now you say wiring for the lights then correct.

the cable is big one, not wire. cable and wire different thing leh

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted
Hey guys, this is for those of you who have used both 92 and 95 octane fuel--which results in better fuel consumption?

 

95. but i think average is to put 98... at least~ but its up to owns choices. Use your mileage to see. and see your riding style.

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted
Hey guys, this is for those of you who have used both 92 and 95 octane fuel--which results in better fuel consumption?
if u are those as long as it can move. then 92 lo
Posted

92 cheap and good. Factory recommended also

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

Posted
Anyone know where got sell

 

*Chrome kick starter

*Pillion footrest

*Stock Pipe

*Chrome Signal

 

 

LAB got sell all of this above?

 

i think have. stock pipe uh....

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted

Why kanna accident? You ok anot?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

Posted
Why kanna accident? You ok anot?

 

go rounding. my friend choing never see me hit my right leg thus fall on right side. arrrrrrrrrgh my fairring. i just fking polish... $$$ fly

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted

Ask him pay. His fault ma

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

Posted

aiyah own friend.. his one crack. mine scratches, but leg abrasion more. sibei sian.. lucky my engine ok. i dont even know my engine good or not. later take photo post show you all

I don't need to show my bike here 'cus I don't have one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/ILied.png

Posted

Should still claim from him the respray amount and clinic fee.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

Posted

Aiyo, how come nvr see u? Friend hit friend sianz de.

 

I also kena once. My friend driving, ask me lead him to ATM machine. It's a small road wide enough for both of us to U-turn, so I proceed to make U-turn. By right, he should follow behind me & u-turn, but he moved straight! Heng the impact was small & it was only a stationery fall with no injuries. Only scratches to fairring & clutch lever break.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

 

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

Posted
why.. i last night just kena accident.. hais.. my sp...

dunno what happen to vantage ... nonsense s h i t

go rounding. my friend choing never see me hit my right leg thus fall on right side. arrrrrrrrrgh my fairring. i just fking polish... $$$ fly
he chiong never see u ? lousy riding skills ...

 

thats why i dun go rounding ...

Posted

I just got my SP it;s my very first bike.

Since most of you bros here have been riding longer then me i would like to get some tips and advise on the bike.

Here;s afew questions i have on my mind up till now but ofcourse if you can give me more tips i would be happy to take it all into my brain.

1) Do i have to let the bike warm up before riding,and if yes how long?

2) What kinda sproket to get if i wanna have a faster pick up.

3) If i install blue LED on my speedo meter isit illegal?

4) If i go across a hump at about 10-15km/h speed and my bike kinda like jumps alot, isit possible to get a harder suspension to

counter act this problem?

 

Thank you all in advance

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...