SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SYM GTS200 group

gargantua

True. I notice the belt also have play parts on this. I notice if i install the belt with part number 0002 behind , the fc a little bit bad. But better fc o found woth 0003 .. i measure the diameter of the belt the 0002 is a bit shorter. At least that what i notice on my bike

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

90 - 100 ... may varies. Initially I manage to get between 300-310 max but after tyre & belt replacement, manage to clock 350 or 358. Unsure if it's due to the replacement etc ....

Wow bro 90-100kmh, is it long rides on highway? Or mix long and short ride.

My belt and tyre due for change soon. Where did u change yours at? Still not sure which mechanic to go to (nan wah, botak, tai Hin etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. I notice the belt also have play parts on this. I notice if i install the belt with part number 0002 behind , the fc a little bit bad. But better fc o found woth 0003 .. i measure the diameter of the belt the 0002 is a bit shorter. At least that what i notice on my bike

Possibly bro. The guy I sold my old bike to, he looked at my SYM and hear a bit the revving , said the belt length is wrong.

Wow bro 90-100kmh, is it long rides on highway? Or mix long and short ride.

My belt and tyre due for change soon. Where did u change yours at? Still not sure which mechanic to go to (nan wah, botak, tai Hin etc)

Both bro ... woodland via CTE to SGH alight my dearest than via AYE to Tuas. Change Michelin tyres, belt & rollers @ Tai Hin .... all $400/-

Hahahah that is my photo bro... i take that picture. . That is my broken needle look like. Ok. U have the rubber right. The needle goes first to the rubber. Then the white cap woth 3 leg. Then the spring last is the carb cap

We are having DIY sunday morning... can help check your bike and maybe show you to DIY your bike... if you have you own tool.. can do it all together step by step..

Cleaning CVT, change EO ( bring your own oil ) , Change GO ( I have spare for few bike ) , if you want to change Fork Oil you can bring your own oil.. 10w fork oil recommended.. can buy it at motoword. maybe you can share and ask the sharer to chip in your cost.

Thanks.. detail can PM me.. and the number above nine 77 one 2 tree 81

Hi bros, for those who get 350km and above (when hit reserve), what is your riding style?

So far I can only get 320km when hit reserve. My riding style

-50% highway at 80kmh

-50% city riding (start, stop, traffic light, etc)

-my weight 75kg, sometimes pillion additional 50kg.

-never rev above 6500rpm.

-when to to full tank is abt 10.5l

Is my FC consider ok?

uploadfromtaptalk1429434023234.jpg Sprocketty attach FYI ....

Hi Guys,

Nice to meet all. I joined this forum as wanna know more stuff as I bought a used 08 GTS.

Wanna check 1 issue i have and maybe need to replace some parts.

1) When slowing down and turn on the throttle the bike jerk with knocking sound at bottom. Was it clutch problem as i read from thread of 2013 ?

2) Need to replace front brake disc, Windshield (brownish) and rear shocks. Any commendable workshop and able to share the cost of the stuff. i don't mind used parts if anyone here is selling so long with reasonable condition and still serviceable.

Thank you.

To clarify, one bar left means reserve, no reserve (light on) means zero bar?

Btw 90kmh I'm getting any 6300rpm. 100kmh abt 7k. I find that it's quite sensitive to wind / slope.... I'm using dr pulley 16g roller. Shd I try heavier roller?

To clarify, one bar left means reserve, no reserve (light on) means zero bar?

Btw 90kmh I'm getting any 6300rpm. 100kmh abt 7k. I find that it's quite sensitive to wind / slope.... I'm using dr pulley 16g roller. Shd I try heavier roller?

reserve is when the light is blinking with no bar left. I think that when you have about 1 more litres to go.

I am using 15 grams roller. 100 km/h about 6300 rpm or so. But lately the rpm seem to be going up. Not sure is it due to the roller wearing down or my air filter is getting dirty.

16 grams already quite heavy. You can try heavier but your pick up might end up very sluggish. Also, you might need stronger clutch shoes springs if not your clutch will be engaged even when engine at idle. What are you trying to achieve?

Edited by Isopropyl

I think my belt might be worn a little thinner... That's why heavy roller still 100kmh 7k...

Perhaps I go change belt!

I'm trying to get best fuel consumption.... My pick up at 16g roller is lesser, but ok for me...

try a lighter contrast spring?