SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Booking slots

Go to solution Solved by coldbrew,

• Solution
2 hours ago, fareasssstttt said:

Hi! Is it just me or the slots are getting lesser in SSDC? Is there any way to get the earliest dates? I heard there is this service that bot will book your slots way earlier. 

hello! im at ssdc too

easiest way to get earlier dates is to check the website very often (on the bus when u bored, checking just before u do ur work etc). if u have time i recommend just camping at the website, coz sometimes they do add slots (my next L5 was supposed to be in mid march, i checked last night and got a slot for next week)

if youre at L1/2/3, slots are just very hard to get coz those are the lessons that are repeated most often imo. there's an abundance of circuit revision.

and yup, there's a bot but i heard it's expensive, close to $100/month or something 😟

when i was learning in CDC, i rmb there is a specific day and time where they will refresh and open up new slots, maybe u can check with the instructor on this. But like @coldbrew mention, check whenever you are free. 

I tot ppl use bot to buy sneakers and concert ticket, first time hearing ppl use bot to book lessons 😅

• Haha 1

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, kirkhammett said:

i would like to know this as well, gonna register for my class 2B tomorrow at SSDC. Is it harder to get slots for prac now due to covid?

Generally across all the training schools, yes. Not even just for lessons but also the TP test dates. I have a friend, booked Class 2 TP in Dec'20, test date is in Mar'21. The 3 months wait is almost unheard of!

You can check out the latest driving centres test dates here:

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, exygon said:

when i was learning in CDC, i rmb there is a specific day and time where they will refresh and open up new slots, maybe u can check with the instructor on this. But like @coldbrew mention, check whenever you are free. 

I tot ppl use bot to buy sneakers and concert ticket, first time hearing ppl use bot to book lessons 😅

Now prac lessons and TP test dates more in demand because no concert.

one direction laughing GIF

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, kokseng_wong said:

y ssdc & not cdc? if ssdc then coldbrew can help u. 

most of my friends were telling me to enrol at ssdc instead as cdc is fully booked most of the time. the waiting time to make an e-appointment is quite long for cdc as well. the closest one i could get was in april, so i decided to go with ssdc.

23 hours ago, coldbrew said:

hello! im at ssdc too

easiest way to get earlier dates is to check the website very often (on the bus when u bored, checking just before u do ur work etc). if u have time i recommend just camping at the website, coz sometimes they do add slots (my next L5 was supposed to be in mid march, i checked last night and got a slot for next week)

if youre at L1/2/3, slots are just very hard to get coz those are the lessons that are repeated most often imo. there's an abundance of circuit revision.

and yup, there's a bot but i heard it's expensive, close to $100/month or something 😟

Yes! It‘s called rpalab.io and yes its $100 per month 🥲

36 minutes ago, coldbrew said:

On 2/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, fareasssstttt said:

Yes! It‘s called rpalab.io and yes its $100 per month 🥲

don waste the money. u can go 3 practicals with that.

36 minutes ago, coldbrew said:

wa $100/month. can go so many cr with that money

Edited by kokseng_wong

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 12:51 PM, fareasssstttt said:

Hi! Is it just me or the slots are getting lesser in SSDC? Is there any way to get the earliest dates? I heard there is this service that bot will book your slots way earlier. 

I currently in SSDC also. I have a feeling the lesser slots are due to covid, thus a smaller class size. my last lesson on the road about 1 month ago, only 4 students. circuit lessons class size also smaller compared to pre-covid according to my colleague who passed TP before covid hit.

I heard that after each lesson before the instructor hands us back our booklets, if u feel that ure gonna repeat that lesson then can straight away book liao. have yet to try it out though

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 3:19 PM, kirkhammett said:

i would like to know this as well, gonna register for my class 2B tomorrow at SSDC. Is it harder to get slots for prac now due to covid?

Just enrolled about Feb 2021 too, on the day I passed my Class 3, I found out that average waiting time for slots are about 1-2 weeks, but I managed to finish all my theory and trial test within 4 weeks, going for my RTT this Saturday, wish me luck.

29 minutes ago, Nick.Khoo said:

Just enrolled about Feb 2021 too, on the day I passed my Class 3, I found out that average waiting time for slots are about 1-2 weeks, but I managed to finish all my theory and trial test within 4 weeks, going for my RTT this Saturday, wish me luck.

oh my RTT is this saturday as well, good luck man!