Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Booking slots


Go to solution Solved by coldbrew,

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when i was learning in CDC, i rmb there is a specific day and time where they will refresh and open up new slots, maybe u can check with the instructor on this. But like @coldbrew mention, check whene

Now prac lessons and TP test dates more in demand because no concert.

  • Solution
2 hours ago, fareasssstttt said:

Hi! Is it just me or the slots are getting lesser in SSDC? Is there any way to get the earliest dates? I heard there is this service that bot will book your slots way earlier. 

hello! im at ssdc too

easiest way to get earlier dates is to check the website very often (on the bus when u bored, checking just before u do ur work etc). if u have time i recommend just camping at the website, coz sometimes they do add slots (my next L5 was supposed to be in mid march, i checked last night and got a slot for next week)

if youre at L1/2/3, slots are just very hard to get coz those are the lessons that are repeated most often imo. there's an abundance of circuit revision.

 

and yup, there's a bot but i heard it's expensive, close to $100/month or something 😟

Link to post
Share on other sites

when i was learning in CDC, i rmb there is a specific day and time where they will refresh and open up new slots, maybe u can check with the instructor on this. But like @coldbrew mention, check whenever you are free. 

I tot ppl use bot to buy sneakers and concert ticket, first time hearing ppl use bot to book lessons 😅

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
45 minutes ago, kirkhammett said:

i would like to know this as well, gonna register for my class 2B tomorrow at SSDC. Is it harder to get slots for prac now due to covid?

Generally across all the training schools, yes. Not even just for lessons but also the TP test dates. I have a friend, booked Class 2 TP in Dec'20, test date is in Mar'21. The 3 months wait is almost unheard of!

You can check out the latest driving centres test dates here:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
32 minutes ago, exygon said:

when i was learning in CDC, i rmb there is a specific day and time where they will refresh and open up new slots, maybe u can check with the instructor on this. But like @coldbrew mention, check whenever you are free. 

I tot ppl use bot to buy sneakers and concert ticket, first time hearing ppl use bot to book lessons 😅

Now prac lessons and TP test dates more in demand because no concert.

one direction laughing GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kirkhammett said:

i would like to know this as well, gonna register for my class 2B tomorrow at SSDC. Is it harder to get slots for prac now due to covid?

y ssdc & not cdc? if ssdc then coldbrew can help u. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kokseng_wong said:

y ssdc & not cdc? if ssdc then coldbrew can help u. 

most of my friends were telling me to enrol at ssdc instead as cdc is fully booked most of the time. the waiting time to make an e-appointment is quite long for cdc as well. the closest one i could get was in april, so i decided to go with ssdc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, coldbrew said:

hello! im at ssdc too

easiest way to get earlier dates is to check the website very often (on the bus when u bored, checking just before u do ur work etc). if u have time i recommend just camping at the website, coz sometimes they do add slots (my next L5 was supposed to be in mid march, i checked last night and got a slot for next week)

if youre at L1/2/3, slots are just very hard to get coz those are the lessons that are repeated most often imo. there's an abundance of circuit revision.

 

and yup, there's a bot but i heard it's expensive, close to $100/month or something 😟

Yes! It‘s called rpalab.io and yes its $100 per month 🥲

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, fareasssstttt said:

Yes! It‘s called rpalab.io and yes its $100 per month 🥲

wa $100/month. can go so many cr with that money

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, coldbrew said:

 

 

On 2/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, fareasssstttt said:

Yes! It‘s called rpalab.io and yes its $100 per month 🥲

don waste the money. u can go 3 practicals with that.

 

 

36 minutes ago, coldbrew said:

wa $100/month. can go so many cr with that money

 

Edited by kokseng_wong
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...