• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Full Cost Breakdown of Class 2 License @ Comfort Driving Centre (CDC) for 2021

On 5/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, 0ew0umza said:

this is a very helpful post. 

due to changes in office location, had been thinking of going for a bike license and have a good ride to n fro office to safe time.

thanks!

This was what i did.. at the age of 44....i stay in north. Old workplace was in orchard, then shift to south....but now covid very hard to book classes....good luck....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally passed my Class 2 at CDC yesterday, weather was good, total group about 30 pax. Understand from instructor there is another Class 2/2A TP test today. Very rare to have twice a week but due to

Thanks you for your kinds words. Yes since I've already spend so much. Its not worth it to just give up man!  Gonna keep on persevering!  Will update when I'm through and how much I spe

don be stressed. 2A is easier than 2B. cos it's tested inside the circuit only. As long as u remember what n where to lookout for. note down immediately after u finished the session if u think u will

On 5/9/2021 at 10:04 AM, Pisces44 said:

This was what i did.. at the age of 44....i stay in north. Old workplace was in orchard, then shift to south....but now covid very hard to book classes....good luck....

Yeah. Seems like it. Lessons are very limited. Good thing is that we are back to WFH by default for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

COE prices are making motorcycles too expensive even for daily transport now though. Really headache with the 8,xxx COE. Never been this high during the history of CAT D COE..