SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Looking for CBR 918/919 Riders

Blade900

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 5 2005, 02:03 PM

sure can make it for next month melaka trip...

already in the confirm list.... :smile:

hehe good la like dat... 1 more blader kaki coming...

anyway i gtg now, chat with u guys later... my exam at 2.30.. sian sia!

:sian:

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a blessing. I love today.

1998: honda hurricane

1999: Rxz, TXR150 gamma

2000: L2s turbo

2001: ZXR250

2002: RS125

2003: CBR900

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/FireBLade9282/SBFpic.jpg

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Apr 5 2005, 02:08 PM

hehe good la like dat... 1 more blader kaki coming...

anyway i gtg now, chat with u guys later... my exam at 2.30.. sian sia!

:sian:

good luck man, myexam starts 21st April till 4th May, damn stress now... :giddy:

it is hell to study part time and working at the same time man... pay $$$ to get torture...

lucky my bike is alright, if not i even more stress....

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 5 2005, 05:18 PM

good luck man, myexam starts 21st April till 4th May, damn stress now... :giddy:

it is hell to study part time and working at the same time man... pay $$$ to get torture...

anyway i just finish my exam.. can consider grad liau woo hooooo ! :cheeky:

wow looks like lotsa members here having exam lor...

well at least u can get part time job in sg, here very very hard to get a part time job dat has better pay lor. can cover bike expenses a bit when u have some form of job. here part time maximum also RM3/hour. nb buy ciggie also not enuf man

:faint:

Originally posted by torque@Jan 5 2005, 10:24 PM

Model Nick C. No: Location

RRS-96 CBR fire_Blade 97688666-Louis Gelang Patah-2nd link

RRR-94 undertaker - 0194579282 - jo han - malacca

RRT-96 Torque 98502869

RRT-96 Blade900, Mark, HP:97890958, Live in Marsiling, FP plate

Hi guys,.... I'm back.... miss me? Apparently not...

Been damn busy lah.... so long no computer... finally bought a new computer... so I'm online again...

wa lau eh... you guys have been busy huh?

you all went on so many trips ah? Wa lau... I also want to go... but sh*t lah... my job very difficult to take leave... I can only go on a riding trip in June.... How? Anyone on?

Another thing is that I still haven't sort out my blade lah.... quite scared to go long distance trip to Malaysia cuz might kena become malaysian pr if my blade broke down in Malaysia and I cannot come back to Singapore.... ha ha... no offence ah Undertaker?

My bike still feels like sometimes it wants to go sometimes it doesn't want to go... the thing not smooth leh.... already asked my mechanic at Sin Boon... he said that he must check to see if it is the plug cap... he said maybe the electrical is not so good, that's why the bike is not smooth....

I actually wanted to do valve clearance but he said no need. So one day, I must leave the bike with them, let them check everything....

Anyway, let me add myself to the list

Fireblade 919

BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Apr 5 2005, 05:23 PM

anyway i just finish my exam.. can consider grad liau woo hooooo ! :cheeky:

wow looks like lotsa members here having exam lor...

well at least u can get part time job in sg, here very very hard to get a part time job dat has better pay lor. can cover bike expenses a bit when u have some form of job. here part time maximum also RM3/hour. nb buy ciggie also not enuf man

:faint:

eh.. actually my job is permanent job, my study is part time study... :sweat:

so pretty difficult as not enough time to study and cannot do revision all the time.. stressful also... :giddy:

wah, you full time study still got money ride CBR900, rich sia... :lovestruck:

Originally posted by Blade900@Apr 5 2005, 09:09 PM

Been damn busy lah.... so long no computer... finally bought a new computer... so I'm online again...

you all went on so many trips ah? Wa lau... I also want to go... but sh*t lah... my job very difficult to take leave... I can only go on a riding trip in June.... How? Anyone on?

Another thing is that I still haven't sort out my blade lah.... quite scared to go long distance trip to Malaysia cuz might kena become malaysian pr if my blade broke down in Malaysia and I cannot come back to Singapore.... ha ha... no offence ah Undertaker?

My bike still feels like sometimes it wants to go sometimes it doesn't want to go... the thing not smooth leh.... already asked my mechanic at Sin Boon... he said that he must check to see if it is the plug cap... he said maybe the electrical is not so good, that's why the bike is not smooth....

I actually wanted to do valve clearance but he said no need. So one day, I must leave the bike with them, let them check everything....

hi, you the one who started this thread right?

for blade problem, i recommend you to go to Planet Motorcycle at ubi, the boss ah chong, is damn good in troublem shooting.... he is very famous in this forum too...

i will go there change my neutral gear sensor and tune carb this saturday morning, if you want, i can meet you there, we go together... his price is reasonable, wont anyhow chop you...

add myself to the list too..

Model Nick C. No: Location

RRS-96 CBR fire_Blade 97688666-Louis Gelang Patah-2nd link

RRR-94 undertaker - 0194579282 - jo han - malacca

RRT-96 Torque 98502869

RRT-96 Blade900, Mark, HP:97890958, Live in Marsiling, FP plate

RRV-97 Sev, Bedok, FP plate also...

Originally posted by Blade900@Apr 5 2005, 09:09 PM

hoi buddy wah after 300 years now i see u re-surface back here again...

its not a matter of miss u or not... i thought u oredi left us here (me, louis, sev) to rot and die lor hahahaha....

u cannot make it for the may weekend ride? a lot bikes coming lor, really wasted u dont come man !

btw about ur bike problem, try getting ur carbs synchronized + change plugs (if u are using original plugs, not iridium) should easoly solve the problem :thumb:

wow bro very nice sia ur bike... err only 1 thing left... get a nicer exhaust pipe... then u wont need anything else ! ! :thumb:

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 5 2005, 09:33 PM

so pretty difficult as not enough time to study and cannot do revision all the time.. stressful also... :giddy:

wow u ho liau man.. can balance between work n study...

me last time when started study i got lobang find $$ so manage to save up for a msian CBR900, but suddenly my fren wanted to sell his sg CBR900 so i bought from him... btw msia n sg CBR price difference is RM20000. so i took the sg wan hehe..

but also feel kinda tough la since now no more income, sometimes struggling to maintain the bike cos my parents dunno i own a bike at all. (they very anti 2 wheels) :sian:

Hey Sev, your bike is damn nice boy.... Actually, like I already told Louis last time, I also wanted to paint my Blade all red...

So, maybe now I will paint it... then me, Sev, Louis all have the same red colour bike... Can call ourselves the Red Blades... then Undertaker and Torque maybe can also respray their bike loh...

ha ha... ok.. so now, where is the BEST place to respray my bike.... cheap and good... I want the Ducati red colour....

Any suggestions? I really want to respray it soon.... then maybe I will be more inspired to fix all the damn problems in my bike, since it looks so good...

Fireblade 919

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Apr 5 2005, 09:58 PM

hoi buddy wah after 300 years now i see u re-surface back here again...

its not a matter of miss u or not... i thought u oredi left us here (me, louis, sev) to rot and die lor hahahaha....

u cannot make it for the may weekend ride? a lot bikes coming lor, really wasted u dont come man !

btw about ur bike problem, try getting ur carbs synchronized + change plugs (if u are using original plugs, not iridium) should easoly solve the problem :thumb:

ok... so when is the May weekend ride? Exactly which dates? I will check and see if maybe can squeeze it in... Where is the trip going to?

Fireblade 919

Undertaker, what do you mean by get my carbs synchronised? Do you mean send it for service, wash and tune? Cuz I already did that in November... after I service my carb and tuned it, it was damn swee for two weeks... After that it started to go haywire...

And what plugs do you recommend I use? I am already using the original Honda NGK plugs... not the Iridium ones... are you suggesting I use the Iridium plugs? But my mechanic said that the iridium plugs are not so good....

Fireblade 919

Originally posted by UnderTaker+Apr 6 2005, 04:54 AM-->
QUOTE (UnderTaker @ Apr 6 2005, 04:54 AM)
wow bro very nice sia ur bike... err only 1 thing left... get a nicer exhaust pipe... then u wont need anything else ! ! :thumb: [/b]

thanks, exhaust not so soon... no $$ ar...

Originally posted by Blade900@Apr 6 2005, 09:14 AM

Hey Sev, your bike is damn nice boy.... Actually, like I already told Louis last time, I also wanted to paint my Blade all red...

So, maybe now I will paint it... then me, Sev, Louis all have the same red colour bike... Can call ourselves the Red Blades... then Undertaker and Torque maybe can also respray their bike loh...

ha ha... ok.. so now, where is the BEST place to respray my bike.... cheap and good... I want the Ducati red colour....

Any suggestions? I really want to respray it soon.... then maybe I will be more inspired to fix all the damn problems in my bike, since it looks so good...

thank you, i got this bike because it is clean and it is still original paint work.

only problem is the freaking starting up at morning, take damn long time... hope it can be solve by changing the sensor... :sweat:

if you want a good and cheap spray job, go to Yeow Motor at amk ind pk 1, ave 10, blk 4002, #01-20.

or REPILCA DESIGNS (ah kun) Blk 4 Kallang ave, 01-118 (this one paint job superb, you gotta pay more for better job.)

however, i still like the original black and yellow design... that day saw one RRW at Asphoon Changi, with repsol paint work, damn nice.... :lovestruck:

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 5 2005, 05:18 PM

M feel dat way too cos ever study part time at nite ...damn stress but now elease from hell liao:smile:

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 5 2005, 09:33 PM

Dat undertaker is the part time werstler leh so he can earn easy money to maintence his bike:thumb:

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 6 2005, 09:48 AM

or REPILCA DESIGNS (ah kun) Blk 4 Kallang ave, 01-118 (this one paint job superb, you gotta pay more for better job.)

This one can rating 9/10 cos the boss damn serious hif his paint work:thumb:

Originally posted by Blade900@Apr 6 2005, 09:14 AM

Hmmm....time to form a group liao hihihihi :D

Originally posted by Sev@Apr 6 2005, 09:48 AM

thank you, i got this bike because it is clean and it is still original paint work.

only problem is the freaking starting up at morning, take damn long time... hope it can be solve by changing the sensor... :sweat:

if you want a good and cheap spray job, go to Yeow Motor at amk ind pk 1, ave 10, blk 4002, #01-20.

however, i still like the original black and yellow design... that day saw one RRW at Asphoon Changi, with repsol paint work, damn nice.... :lovestruck:

Guy, suggest u install volt meter dan u can monitor ur battery n rectife whether function proper or not...:thumb:

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Apr 6 2005, 04:54 AM

wow bro very nice sia ur bike... err only 1 thing left... get a nicer exhaust pipe... then u wont need anything else ! ! :thumb:

For your guys information, there r no street legal full system for our model !@@!+:giddy: :giddy:

Juz check up wif my TP fren:sian:

huh? but definitely have street legal end-can exhaust right? I might need to change to a nicer exhaust also because my original exhaust kena badly scratched cuz previous owner buang on track and very dull looking already.

Fireblade 919