SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Will be washing the bikes with Fred aka kioz tonight. Will try to be done early. Probably you guys can meet up first. I'm sure Terence will come up with smth.

Oi. Why always arrow me? Basket. -_- other ppl suggest la. Let ye who makes the least noise makes the decision. Hahaha

----------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/wyxmm

w y x m m

Oi. Why always arrow me? Basket. -_- other ppl suggest la. Let ye who makes the least noise makes the decision. Hahaha

----------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/wyxmm

ouch... Dat arrow hurts. West side farmart lah how? Knn now stuck under tpe expressway because of rain... Sianzz
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

http://www.sinnersaint.co.uk/images/13084.jpg

Wah lau tell u dat time dun post my mascular body picture taken when I was drunk liao...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

ahahaha. Under highway still can forum post. Best. I managed to siam the rain by a min. After reach carpark, pour liao.

Beauty of iPhone dude. Not my day today man... I woke up late by half n hour... Then went to my bike n forgot the keys. Called my wife to throw the keys down but she didn't hear the phone. Went up and wasted more time. Decided to ride to Sengkang to gas up instead of good old amk n here I m... While work is piling up every minute. I love my life man.so much so that I feel like screaming now

Can someone help me....i got a problem here, my 883XLH sportster standard tank, full tank can only go for 100 - 120km/hr

is that normal??? sad

already changed or big bore to 1200, can anyone got answer or advise for this??

Thanks

There is no Copy Right when spreading a Word on safety. :thumb: :thumb:

Beauty of iPhone dude. Not my day today man... I woke up late by half n hour... Then went to my bike n forgot the keys. Called my wife to throw the keys down but she didn't hear the phone. Went up and wasted more time. Decided to ride to Sengkang to gas up instead of good old amk n here I m... While work is piling up every minute. I love my life man.so much so that I feel like screaming now

Best. Nice to actually have a smoke under the bridge and **** care everything. I kena whacked with meetings internally and extrenally. Sian also.

w y x m m

Can someone help me....i got a problem here, my 883XLH sportster standard tank, full tank can only go for 100 - 120km/hr

is that normal??? sad

already changed or big bore to 1200, can anyone got answer or advise for this??

Thanks

Hey Cougar, 883, don't expect much. You can prob whack to 140km/h also but without the windshield and big balls of steel, that's prob it. Same thing with my ex-883. Mainly cos no balls of steel :cheeky:

w y x m m

Hey Cougar, 883, don't expect much. You can prob whack to 140km/h also but without the windshield and big balls of steel, that's prob it. Same thing with my ex-883. Mainly cos no balls of steel :cheeky:

i think he meant full tank can travel oni 100-120km... tats a bit on the low side...

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Oh sorry bro, think i misled you, i actually refering to fuel consumptions.

i think he meant full tank can travel oni 100-120km... tats a bit on the low side...

thanks bro, that's very low side, i'm worried....can help or should i go for changing of fuel jet to smaller size???

haha..that's what I thought so too until I saw the hour.

Anyway, do you know your FC? as in per l. Do you know if it's aftermarket jet pins or AM carb or just need servicing? You know your bike history?

well, just gotten this bike not long about 2 months, 1 month plus in bikeshop, now riding only a couple of weeks...haiz

as for bike history...i dun know at all...sad :(

normally what is the consumption for most 883?

ya... need more info... to give better advise... oso like riding style, ur normal route... etc

mine is abt 13-15km/l running a bit rich, thinking of going for dyno tuning again...

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

well, just gotten this bike not long about 2 months, 1 month plus in bikeshop, now riding only a couple of weeks...haiz

check this out

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/309116-Info-on-Fuel-Consumption-(FC)-for-all-Harley-Models

ya... need more info... to give better advise... oso like riding style, ur normal route... etc

mine is abt 13-15km/l running a bit rich, thinking of going for dyno tuning again...

think going back to shop for retuning and jetting.....cry

Like that, send to shop and check. Go to a trusted mechanic. Your sporty should be able to get at leas 20km/l if not maybe 24km/l

Same thing as my King, got it and rode around for a week. My FC was 10km/l. As advised by previous owner and experienced first hand, 180km I had to pump. That was dam shitty for a 18.9L tank. Wiring was short also. Bike died at customs. Luckily still SG side but already at the bridge. Had to tow back and everything. Tulans. I threw the bike in the workshop for a week, cleaned up EVERYTHING. Found out air filter was like ooolllddd. Looks like it's been kept in the storeroom for a few years. So I had to get a new air filter.

Anyway, long story short, I'm getting an average of 17km/l now. 18 on a good day, 16 when I'm trigger happy. Tank goes 300 or more before reserves \m/

w y x m m

Like that, send to shop and check. Go to a trusted mechanic. Your sporty should be able to get at leas 20km/l if not maybe 24km/l

Same thing as my King, got it and rode around for a week. My FC was 10km/l. As advised by previous owner and experienced first hand, 180km I had to pump. That was dam shitty for a 18.9L tank. Wiring was short also. Bike died at customs. Luckily still SG side but already at the bridge. Had to tow back and everything. Tulans. I threw the bike in the workshop for a week, cleaned up EVERYTHING. Found out air filter was like ooolllddd. Looks like it's been kept in the storeroom for a few years. So I had to get a new air filter.

Anyway, long story short, I'm getting an average of 17km/l now. 18 on a good day, 16 when I'm trigger happy. Tank goes 300 or more before reserves \m/

That's good for 300km,....my is 1995 XLH...!!!

So after putiing ur bike back to workshop, did the mech told you what he had done to ur bike??