SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Can someone help me....i got a problem here, my 883XLH sportster standard tank, full tank can only go for 100 - 120km/hr

is that normal??? sad

already changed or big bore to 1200, can anyone got answer or advise for this??

Thanks

Dude, 120km to a tank is pretty bad unless you weigh like 250-300kg. My 1200 sportster can do about 250 km if i ride like a ***** and about 200-210 if i ride like i shouldn't be riding. Better get your bike checked out.

@ james

thank you for the overdose of soya drink, 1st thing i did when i reach car park was to run home to let go my 1st load

i hope i have a peaceful night...:sian:

like I said... U wouldn't complain if it was beer haha
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

The soya bean was epic. Anyway Gary I wash my bike at the washing bay located in my mscp. You're welcome to ride from east to west to wash together. Haha, I didnt wash just now cause it was a bit of a rush.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

Can someone help me....i got a problem here, my 883XLH sportster standard tank, full tank can only go for 100 - 120km/hr

is that normal??? sad

already changed or big bore to 1200, can anyone got answer or advise for this??

Thanks[/quote

Modify yr tank to a fish tank sure can rch KL...oops :cheeky:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/jessicakpl/003.jpg

Greetings to all esteemed Harley Riders!

My team and I would like to know more about your impressions on Harley-Davidson.

Please join us for a discussion about Harley-Davidson today, Thursday 28 July 2011, 7.30pm-8.00pm.

Friends are welcome, in fact, the more the merrier!

Snacks and drinks are also of course on us. ;)

Venue:

The Merry Men

86 Robertson Quay

#01-02

Singapore 238145

Simply drop me (Lewis) an email at [email protected] or contact me at 97886767 to sign up! (also if you have any enquiries)

Come chat with us! See you guys later!

Guys, I got 9 names in my call list. Am I missing anyone or some I dunno who. Just to double check so I don't miss anyone next time we go look for food.

1. Ac9999 - ?

2. Adriel - Slacker. trying to get him out -_-

3. Veo

4. Andy

5. Gary

6. James

7. Maxxmad - Nix

8. liquidnoise - Jo

9. Norris

PM me your contact then I'll make a master list to share

w y x m m

Guys, I got 9 names in my call list. Am I missing anyone or some I dunno who. Just to double check so I don't miss anyone next time we go look for food.

1. Ac9999 - ?

3. Veo

4. Andy

5. Gary

6. James

7. Maxxmad - Nix

8. liquidnoise - Jo

9. Norris

Hi PBS, include me Always 28 - Edwin. (96876127) Couldnt join most time due to work though. Anyway Jamez hav my number too. I rumble wif him. He stay in my area. Thanks.

Hi PBS, include me Always 28 - Edwin. (96876127) Couldnt join most time due to work though. Anyway Jamez hav my number too. I rumble wif him. He stay in my area. Thanks.

np. i will just send out the list so you all can have your own meet ups. If have I will also mass txt u all. It'll be even better if you all change to iphone so I can whatsapp. Save money. Nudge nudge golden boy

w y x m m

I PM him your number just now already hehe + paiseh yesterday I never call u cos kinda last minute for me also...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Guest fengdrew

Any hd riders from here interested to join an establishment event in JB, follow by party & drinks in JB on 8Aug? PM me. thanks.

1. Ac9999 - ?

3. Veo

4. Andy

5. Gary

6. James

7. Maxxmad - Nix

8. liquidnoise - Jo

9. Norris

PM u liao :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

@ james

thank you for the overdose of soya drink, 1st thing i did when i reach car park was to run home to let go my 1st load

i hope i have a peaceful night...:sian:

Haha.. Ya the soya was power! Imagine I've to ride all the way back to the west...

Norris, I lost u halfway.. Did u stop among the bushes to pee? Haha

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Haha.. Ya the soya was power! Imagine I've to ride all the way back to the west...

Norris, I lost u halfway.. Did u stop among the bushes to pee? Haha

Haha, my bike hit reserve, so went to the side to switch on the reserve. Not pro to do it while riding yet.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.