SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

erm... maybe because its a cruiser? It can generate good torque but not hp.

Hp and top speed are not the primary concerns for most of us, probably because not many people buy harley to try top speed. The bike can push further, but the rider cannot because the riding posture is not top speed friendly.

Go for a test ride and you will get all your answer. No obligation as far as I know.

any reason why its a 883 cc engine but produces so low HP ?

whats the top speed like ? im using it as a transport bike ...so ideally i would prefer it to be able to cruise comfortably at 100-120 km/hr

i prefer high torque as well , but it must also be able to cruise effortlessly at 110-130 w/o feeling breathless

HD allows test rides ? my ideal bike would be a spark 135 with a 400cc engine :)

btw what happened on 31st march ? seems like something happened at HD singapore ...saw it on their website

Edited by enHANZed
:cool:

i prefer high torque as well , but it must also be able to cruise effortlessly at 110-130 w/o feeling breathless

HD allows test rides ? my ideal bike would be a spark 135 with a 400cc engine :)

btw what happened on 31st march ? seems like something happened at HD singapore ...saw it on their website

549804_10150775525360242_964442979_n.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

hai guyz ... looking to sell a new denim style leather vest , bought from US for $265 plus shipping. Size small.

its big for my size probably fit M size user ... nice for motor club patch as its plain at the back.

theres button at the collared so it wont flap during rides. Button is buffalo nickel...(anti-rust).

Selling at $200.

watapps me for pics.... 91071410

ForBidDen 26

LTA went to Harley dealership to during a Harley event to summon ppl with illegal modifications.

Anyway, like I mentioned, HD can test ride, so feel free to go for it to find out the answer base on how you feel. Speed, torque, hp, on paper will look impressive/lousy. But how much is enough, is very subjective. So go and ride and be your own judge.

explain this pic leh ...

hai guyz ... looking to sell a new denim style leather vest , bought from US for $265 plus shipping. Size small.its big for my size probably fit M size user ... nice for motor club patch as its plain at the back.theres button at the collared so it wont flap during rides. Button is buffalo nickel...(anti-rust).Selling at $200.watapps me for pics.... 91071410

ForBidDen 26

LTA went to Harley dealership to during a Harley event to summon ppl with illegal modifications.

Anyway, like I mentioned, HD can test ride, so feel free to go for it to find out the answer base on how you feel. Speed, torque, hp, on paper will look impressive/lousy. But how much is enough, is very subjective. So go and ride and be your own judge.

how does a bike test ride work ? u take the bike , u sign some forms and then just go for a spin ?

Bring IC, bring driving license, bring helmet, bring youself. Go to HDS. Look for bike sales person. Say you wanna do a test ride on Sportster 883 and 1200. They take your IC to photocopy. You fill up some forms. Since you never ride harley before, it will be a guided test ride. Salesperson take one bike, you take one bike. Sales person ride through the test route. You ride behind him. Reach back HDS, if happy, pay deposit. If not happy, turn your back and go home.

how does a bike test ride work ? u take the bike , u sign some forms and then just go for a spin ?

got shadow boh ??? u staff at HD singapore si boh ? haha

Haha bro I remember u Liao. Haha I did enquire abt trading ur VFR wif my R1100R. Anyway my r1100r sold Liao.i recommend u sell ur bike online better than pushing it in to trade-in. Haha I think Hitman misunderstood ur quote so that's y he feel it's a good deal.

Bro, LTA tailed the riders from the main road. The LTA aimed 2 riders already on the road and when they turned in into HDS, he followed them.

I spoke to a rider who was at the scene that day and this was what the LTA officer told him~

"Don't worry bro, I have no issues with any of the Harley riders and their bikes, my sole purpose here is for the two bikes which I have tailed from the main road."

The officer was polite and made it clear that he had to do his job but have no issues with the rest of the bikes during that event. I guess its all a matter of bad luck if you bump into them with modified exhaust.

Ridin' through this world

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Haha bro I remember u Liao. Haha I did enquire abt trading ur VFR wif my R1100R. Anyway my r1100r sold Liao.i recommend u sell ur bike online better than pushing it in to trade-in. Haha I think Hitman misunderstood ur quote so that's y he feel it's a good deal.

im trying to sell online but VFR is not a very popular bike

I never misunderstood his quote lah.. just trying to talk cock cuz his numerous inquiry makes me feel like I am a HD salesman... :thumb:

Anyway, the dealership is always open. Test ride procedure explained. Trade-in options available. Just make your way down and get your answers once and for all. And you will get very accurate answers. If you still not comfortable with going down, wait till mid sep when I come back to spore, I will bring you there. Steady bo? :thumb:

got shadow boh ??? u staff at HD singapore si boh ? haha

Thanks for explaining further. I was lazy to type out a whole paragraph. :)

Bro, LTA tailed the riders from the main road. The LTA aimed 2 riders already on the road and when they turned in into HDS, he followed them.

I spoke to a rider who was at the scene that day and this was what the LTA officer told him~

"Don't worry bro, I have no issues with any of the Harley riders and their bikes, my sole purpose here is for the two bikes which I have tailed from the main road."

The officer was polite and made it clear that he had to do his job but have no issues with the rest of the bikes during that event. I guess its all a matter of bad luck if you bump into them with modified exhaust.

I personally think it is better to just pay the deposit first. When collecting the bike then pay the rest. Safer for yourself.

my first time buying a new bike.

Izzit normal to pay in full then get the bike later?

or deposit and later when bike collection then pay the reminder?