SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

That is exactly why I stated the caveats. I don't know about others, but I bought my bike for riding. Ah gong will never stop watching but that doesn't mean I have to stop riding. If you are stock, you have nothing to fear. If you are modded, you take the risk. In any case, whether got people joining or not, I will still be doing rounding on that day.

Life is a b1tch and then you die so fxxx the world and let's get high!

hi just a query, i tot everyone here is paranoid abt big bro watching on mods n all, is ti wise to open invitation like this?

Buay tahan already. I am gonna pull the trigger for the intiminator. Will probably put back the stock springs and change to 10w fork oil as recommended by people in hdforum.

Haha yes I put e intiminator n progressive springs in Liao n been riding wif them for about 2mths now.e frontend is stiffer than stock,but not like ur -2inch springs. now Doing corners the bike won't bounce Liao n goes in well. Over potholes n humps,can feel e bike goes down as a whole,nOt like last time e front dips in. I feel e intiminator will work better wif stock springs,as recommended by ricor.

My rear shocks I feel have to stiffen up a notch.maybe I do soon.

But wif e frontend stiff,my screws on e frontend r coming loose more often.haha

Alright guys, time for a gathering! OKie, fact is, I have been away for too long and need a ride, hence the proposed outing.

Some caveats:

1. This is an open invitation for gathering. All HD families are welcome (Dyna, Sportster, Touring, Softtails, Vrods).

2. Come at your own risk (you know what I mean). There will not be any secret SMS to inform you about time and place. It will all be posted here.

Objective is just for like-minded bike lovers to gather, have fun and clock some mileage. Also nice to put a face to the screen names.

Date: 28 Sep (Friday) TBC

Time: 2100 hrs onwards

Place: TBA ( Let me go and recce first.)

Point of Contact: TBA ( I will leave my number here nearer the date. Overseas now, can't reply anyway.)

If you are in, leave a name:

1. hitman (streetbob)

2. kepbin07

3. dave48 (sportster)

This looks like fun. I will be going!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/372884_364402863635850_183986848_n.jpg

30th September, 2012 - A day where old school scooters, cafe racers, bobbers, classics and retros across the globe unite. We ride the world for no reason in suits being distinguished.

Mission:

To bring together the world for one day of immature stupidity and fun on two wheels while WEARING A SUIT. 30th September, 2012.

Description:

A WORLDWIDE event taking place on the same day.

No matter what your work/social/life status may be everyone is equally distinguished! Wear monocles, attach a brief case, wear a bow tie, wear a mustache, smoke an old school pipe while riding or attach a cup holder for your high tea.

Dress code: Wear a suit. Think smart and stylo!

Be creative or boring, its up to you. Most important thing is to make yourself laugh, make others laugh and have a blast!

For more info, go to http://gentlemansride.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/Gentlemansride

Please visit:

https://www.facebook.com/events/364402863635850/

Wah sian.. I am going to miss it. Hope there is a repeat telecast... haha

The show is called "The devil's ride".talking abt this "Laffing Devils MC".i watched it on YouTube.they have full episodes for season1.anyway for an MC,everything looks fabricated for e show. Too fake. You didn't miss much lah.

haha... must fabricate to make it interesting and exciting mah. If show the real thing, will be too boring. Okie lah I will stick to SOA for now.. :thumb:

The show is called "The devil's ride".talking abt this "Laffing Devils MC".i watched it on YouTube.they have full episodes for season1.anyway for an MC,everything looks fabricated for e show. Too fake. You didn't miss much lah.

Alright guys, time for a gathering! OKie, fact is, I have been away for too long and need a ride, hence the proposed outing.

Some caveats:

1. This is an open invitation for gathering. All HD families are welcome (Dyna, Sportster, Touring, Softtails, Vrods).

2. Come at your own risk (you know what I mean). There will not be any secret SMS to inform you about time and place. It will all be posted here.

Objective is just for like-minded bike lovers to gather, have fun and clock some mileage. Also nice to put a face to the screen names.

Point of Contact: TBA ( I will leave my number here nearer the date. Overseas now, can't reply anyway.)

1. hitman (streetbob)

2. kepbin07

3. dave48 (sportster)

4. jamez (roadking) ~ I'll let the other dudes know

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Hi all, I'm thinking of riding again after being absent for yrs.

Currently aiming at the Night Rod Special, wondering is it on sale in Singapore, would also like to check what's the interest rate like for bikes? Thanks to all in advance and happy riding!

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/Eunimave/MP.jpg

Hi all, I'm thinking of riding again after being absent for yrs.

Currently aiming at the Night Rod Special, wondering is it on sale in Singapore, would also like to check what's the interest rate like for bikes? Thanks to all in advance and happy riding!

yes you can get one in Singapore. Interest rates for used bikes are 5% thereabouts. Could get lower if you really shop around I bet. Interest rates for new bikes are 3.5% thereabout...
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

yes you can get one in Singapore. Interest rates for used bikes are 5% thereabouts. Could get lower if you really shop around I bet. Interest rates for new bikes are 3.5% thereabout...

Thanks for the reply, does it work like purchasing cars where dealer offer you loans or you have to source for your own loan? Are insurance high for harley? I use to own bikes but thats over 10 yrs ago, so no idea I still have any NCD.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/Eunimave/MP.jpg

Thanks for the reply, does it work like purchasing cars where dealer offer you loans or you have to source for your own loan? Are insurance high for harley? I use to own bikes but thats over 10 yrs ago, so no idea I still have any NCD.

hey no probs. if ur visiting the dealer they can offer you loans, if you are getting a brand new one. used bikes are pretty rare at the dealer though. if you are buying used off the open market then ya gotta source for your own loan.

insurance is quite ok lah...as you and the bike age, the cheaper it's gonna be hehe

hi guys...anyone know how much is a pair of throttle cables for 2000 flhr roadking???

anyone got spare one lying around wanna sell?????

pls text me at 9one12 266three

thks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I . L . T . N . N

Some caveats:

1. hitman (streetbob)

2. dave48 (sportster)

3. jamez (roadking) ~ I'll let the other dudes know

Sorry guys.juz realize I need to go muar for a wedding dinner. How abt doing it earlier?

Take note of the change in date. Last min can't make it on the 28 Sep.

Some caveats:

Date: 5 Oct (Fri)

Point of Contact: TBA

1. hitman (streetbob)

2. kepbin07

3. dave48 (sportster)

Take note of the change in date. Last min can't make it on the 28 Sep.

Some caveats:

Date: 5 Oct (Fri)

Point of Contact: TBA

1. hitman (streetbob)

2. kepbin07

3. dave48 (sportster)

I like to be part of the ride, am riding a 48 sportster, same as dave48....

Germany :cheeky: Germany