SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

On 11 Sep 2013, I met this guy on the road along Stevens Rd on his Street Glide FBF 8682 Z (hope I got that right) while I was riding a rented Road Glide..he waved at me and at the junction, we chatted about how swee the Road Glide was (2013 model) and how his wife wouldn't allow him to get the bike I was riding. And this conversation took place when we were 3 lanes apart!

That experience meeting a nice chap further cemented my dream to own a H-D and I hope the Road Glide will be the one. Hopefully other H-D riders are like that guy..

Orange Streetglide? That would be Moujud.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Thanks bro!

Eugene saddlery charges way high and can't deliver on time. Said a week but took more then a month and 70 bucks to cushion a pillion pad!

There are a few shops along Desker Rd and the street before. They does much better work. My friends paid only $15 to get the same pad cushioned. Any difference on the final product? The price.

Im not sure how is your padding.

But mine is not just add one later of padding.

Mine is to turn my "flat shape" harley solo seat into a C shape.

And after adding the pads. I can not feel the edge of the added padding.

So I think its a good job.

If the shop before eugene can do the same job for half price. I would love to do it on my other seats too.

hey guys... i have a 2010 fatbob, with quite a few accessories... needless to say.. am quite irked by the fact that the International model here in Sg comes with only 1 head lamp lit unlike the US versions.. anyone in Singapore have done the mod of getting both the headlamps on low/ high? if so, what's the best way of doing it here?

Im not sure how is your padding.

But mine is not just add one later of padding.

Mine is to turn my "flat shape" harley solo seat into a C shape.

And after adding the pads. I can not feel the edge of the added padding.

So I think its a good job.

If the shop before eugene can do the same job for half price. I would love to do it on my other seats too.

That shouldn't be a problem to the uncles. In fact Ah Yee and Tony sent their seats to them for upholstery.

Selling off River Road Hoodlum leather Jacket size 46 $220.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]290206[/ATTACH]

tested at home found a size larger for me (has already order 1 size smaller) , sell it off with 10% lost (included shipping)

i'm selling off due to this jacket is a size large for me (i'm 100kg ,chest 120cm).

this jacket will suit who likes loose fit or who is taller than me.

you may visit the official website( http://www.riverroadgear.com) but do take note their US size chart you must aware that it will be 2 size larger (remove/not using warm liner will have a size larger)

i will order same jacket for a size smaller after someone take over this jacket.

you may view/try out the jacket at hougang area please call me to arrange .

Jack,97706586

Edited by JacK wannabuy

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=315632&d=1417139085

Honda Phantom 2008~2012

Honda Shadow 400 2013~~

VTX 1300 2014~~

items for sales!! http://iwanna2ride.blogspot.sg/

Hi fellow Harley bikers... I wanted to check, anyone selling a spare back-wheel for a Dyna Fatbob? Im looking for a 2nd hand wheel as my bike's bearings broke damaging the hub.. which now requires a change of the entire hub/ wheel. The new one in Harley costs $1300 + requires 3weeks or so to ship from the US. Appreciate any guidance on this please. Much appreciated.

[email protected] / 8118 7967

thanks!

Harley's bearings always gives way ....

Is bike still under warranty?

Visit Ace Custom, Tony ...weekdays after 1pm ...

He may have a solution at hand.

Donn't buy the same bearings.... Back to square one.

Imagine on high speed curves. just ain't worth it.

Hi fellow Harley bikers... I wanted to check, anyone selling a spare back-wheel for a Dyna Fatbob? Im looking for a 2nd hand wheel as my bike's bearings broke damaging the hub.. which now requires a change of the entire hub/ wheel. The new one in Harley costs $1300 + requires 3weeks or so to ship from the US. Appreciate any guidance on this please. Much appreciated.

[email protected] / 8118 7967

thanks!

Thanks Designer Dude.. unfortunately the bike wasnt under warranty (3yrs now)... went and visited Tony, thanks for the tip.. managed to source a 2nd hand wheel. More expensive than what I expected/ getting the old wheel fixed, but hopefully peace of mind that its an OEM wheel with no "quick fixes". But Tony suggests that I get a "double bearing" fitted instead of the original OEM bearing which is bound to go again.... thanks once again =)

Harley's bearings always gives way ....

Is bike still under warranty?

Visit Ace Custom, Tony ...weekdays after 1pm ...

He may have a solution at hand.

Donn't buy the same bearings.... Back to square one.

Imagine on high speed curves. just ain't worth it.

Hi all,

I have the following items for sale. Please feel free to contact me at +65 9190 8882 to discuss. Thank you!

1. Original Sportster Seat

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406971-WTS-Harley-Davidson-Sportster-Seat

2. Sportster Spoke Rims with Tyres

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406969-WTS-Harley-Davidson-Sportster-Spoke-Rims-with-Tyres

3. Sportster Finned Headbolt Covers - Silver

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/407004-WTS-Harley-Davidson-Sportster-Finned-Headbolt-Cover-Silver-44424-04