SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanna check with you guy where to service ducati other than the "slow and hav to wait" ducati workshop? My bike engine head leaking oil and need to fix. Thks!!

i usually send mine to raymond at eunos. But your's a streetfighter rite? not sure if he knows what to do with it. you can drop him a sms though. :cheeky:

"A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!"

— Thomas Jefferson

:eek: :eek:

i usually send mine to raymond at eunos. But your's a streetfighter rite? not sure if he knows what to do with it. you can drop him a sms though. :cheeky:

Thks... Doned a search and end up with raymond @ bike harbour and michael cheong @ kallang cycle. Will pay them a visit tml.

Btw... excel cycle also service ducati... are they good?

Edited by Naked1

Thks... Doned a search and end up with raymond @ bike harbour and michael cheong @ kallang cycle. Will pay them a visit tml.

Btw... excel cycle also service ducati... are they good?

seriously, i've no idea about excel. :cheeky: i wish to know too and of course, not because my bike needs their attention. :pray:

"A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!"

— Thomas Jefferson

:eek: :eek:

guys clearing some stock.. Ducati performance sport two piece mirrors up for grabs. Message me if interested. 150(thats about half price). Still available. Original rear assembly and licence plate holder for monster.

23012010428.jpg

23012010427.jpg

23012010429.jpg

23012010426.jpg

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

hi all !

anybody selling their M400?

you can find one for sale at kallang cycle. Look for mike. Bike is in the process of being rebuilt so its a great time to customize colour and scheme etc. Good luck and welcome to the club.

any can share where to make spare key ... without paying a bomb

i've lost the RED key,

heard that will need the RED key to 'program' the new/spare key ..

try search on ebay.it. Worst case scenario can use late model yamaha cruiser keys but more shaving required so not all keysmiths will cut for you. Good luck.

any can share where to make spare key ... without paying a bomb

i've lost the RED key,

heard that will need the RED key to 'program' the new/spare key ..

you cannot just get a spare key. no red key = that's it. your remaining key and the spare are the only two left.

you need to get a spare red key with ecu ignition and rear seat latch and fuel tank cap if you want a new set of keys.

if you are lucky, minerva can make magic by ordering a red key from factory using your bike VIN. got to ask them. without the key code, you cannot duplicate and start bike just like that.

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

you cannot just get a spare key. no red key = that's it. your remaining key and the spare are the only two left.

you need to get a spare red key with ecu ignition and rear seat latch and fuel tank cap if you want a new set of keys.

if you are lucky, minerva can make magic by ordering a red key from factory using your bike VIN. got to ask them. without the key code, you cannot duplicate and start bike just like that.

sounds like it would be easier to fly a boeing than staring a monster.:angel:

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

someone should try this.......randy?

http://l-twins.blogspot.com/2010/01/turbo-monster.html

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

May I know what helmets you guys are using please? I am deciding between the 3 favourites; Arai, Shoei and AGV. May anyone advise please?

i got arai n shoei.

my one-cents worth: the shield opening n closing system on the shoei is a bit sticky, becos of the toothed-ratchet.

But i always have problems with arai face-shiled removing system. Removing is easy, but i always sweat when replacing the shiled after cleaning it.

cheers

ride safely, ride defensively

ex-rides: RXK135, GS125 Katana, RD LC125, Daytona400, RGV400, EN400 LTD, XV550, Sabre750, GS750E, XJ750 (PI), XS1100, RD LC350, GPz900, z1100 (Shaft), X4, FJR1200 (PI), FXDX1450 Dyna Glide, Fazer1000, V-Max, z1000, B-King, BMW Cruiser, Vespa PX15; KTM SuperDuke990R; Rocket III; Current: Kawa kz750 n Diavel Black n Super Duke 1290R.

May I know what helmets you guys are using please? I am deciding between the 3 favourites; Arai, Shoei and AGV. May anyone advise please?

I recommend nolan n43.. personal preference. agv great fit if you have a round face(like me). arai is significantly lighter than shoei helmets, but then again if you wanted a superlight helmet, you should get hjc hq1 lordship carbon helmets from motoworld at about 380. try all and buy one that suits you best with adequate protection;)

Thanks guys. Been deciding between the 3 cause right now I'm using an AGV Blade LX. Gonna change to a fullface this Feb!

Personally, I don't really like the fit and shape of the Blade. It's much too high and the shape looks a bit odd. But at the risk of my vanity when I first got my 2B license, I decided to buy it. Gonna get a more practical and safer, hopefully better looking, helmet now!

Hi guys, hope u don't mind me hijacking the thread for awhile.

I'm seriously looking to get a:

Sport Classic 1000 (without fairing), Monoposte in black. The one with the single rear shock and dry clutch.

Please pass the word around. I'm a ready cash buyer.

Thanks!

Jason.

9686 5732

Thanks guys. Been deciding between the 3 cause right now I'm using an AGV Blade LX. Gonna change to a fullface this Feb!

Personally, I don't really like the fit and shape of the Blade. It's much too high and the shape looks a bit odd. But at the risk of my vanity when I first got my 2B license, I decided to buy it. Gonna get a more practical and safer, hopefully better looking, helmet now!

If you riding a monster with a stripe, AGV S-4 helmet with matt finishing and stripe colour is very nice. Visor is super easy to remove. Replaceables are easy to get at Reggina. Downside is it gets dirty easily due to matt finishing but can be cleaned. Neck cushion not removable only cheeks and head cushion can be removed for easy washing.

Have not tried the other 2 for comparison.

I recommend nolan n43.. personal preference. agv great fit if you have a round face(like me). arai is significantly lighter than shoei helmets, but then again if you wanted a superlight helmet, you should get hjc hq1 lordship carbon helmets from motoworld at about 380. try all and buy one that suits you best with adequate protection;)

I checked the Nolan n43 on Google, it's quite ugly IMO. No offence! Anyway, I have put Shoei out of the equation already; deciding between Arai and AGV. My heart is leaning more towards getting an Arai though, for the looks factor. Also, I heard Arai's are really light out of the 3.

If you riding a monster with a stripe, AGV S-4 helmet with matt finishing and stripe colour is very nice. Visor is super easy to remove. Replaceables are easy to get at Reggina. Downside is it gets dirty easily due to matt finishing but can be cleaned. Neck cushion not removable only cheeks and head cushion can be removed for easy washing.

Have not tried the other 2 for comparison.

Was considering the AGV S-4 too, saw somebody riding a motard and wearing it. However, the matt finishing puts me off. Prefer a shiny finishing.

Sorry I seem so anal about getting a helmet! I really view it as a serious process and I just want the best for my head. I was also considering getting the Ducati helmets (Suomy). Anyone have reviews for them?

I checked the Nolan n43 on Google, it's quite ugly IMO. No offence! Anyway, I have put Shoei out of the equation already; deciding between Arai and AGV. My heart is leaning more towards getting an Arai though, for the looks factor. Also, I heard Arai's are really light out of the 3.

Was considering the AGV S-4 too, saw somebody riding a motard and wearing it. However, the matt finishing puts me off. Prefer a shiny finishing.

Sorry I seem so anal about getting a helmet! I really view it as a serious process and I just want the best for my head. I was also considering getting the Ducati helmets (Suomy). Anyone have reviews for them?

suomy ducati are racing helmets. mine is suomy extreme, very loud with good airflow. recommend earplugs for touring. solid construction. visor dunno how to remove.