SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

hi there..currently im riding a gsr400..im tinking n itching to get a duc 696..is there any bros here wanna sell or noe wheres selling a 2nd hand 1..how much roughly the price of a new or 2nd hand 696? hows the maintenance n issit a torquey bike coz i like a bike with a streetfighter look n has lots of torque..thanx for ur help guys

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/dennisloh/DSC00124.jpg

Oceans of Beer,Mountains of Pride...

Secret Army Oi! Band..

Apit - 81468723

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there..currently im riding a gsr400..im tinking n itching to get a duc 696..is there any bros here wanna sell or noe wheres selling a 2nd hand 1..how much roughly the price of a new or 2nd hand 696? hows the maintenance n issit a torquey bike coz i like a bike with a streetfighter look n has lots of torque..thanx for ur help guys

You might want to pm lutein. I think she may be selling her 696 pretty soon.

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

Hello ducati owner, have been reading the post until i lost track. Is M400 still available in the market (brand new or used is fine)

Is it difficult to maintain a M400, read that the bike has good torque but get stress on engine at 100 - 120?

Need advice on this bike can share more info to me thank u people.

Yup really lost track of it. Wat is the rough range for a used M400? Is there any outing going on was wondering if i can join to understand the bike more.

Heard the price for M400 ranging from 5k - 9k depending on stock and condition (eg. mileage) is it truth. Where you guys normally service your bike? Need assistance here, its really quite in this section huh...

Prices can range anything from 3k to 13k. If you'd scrolled up half a page you'd have seen hann's post with three shops you can go to for servicing. Don't give us bullsh1t about reading through all the posts and losing track when it's obvious you haven't done that.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

Heard the price for M400 ranging from 5k - 9k depending on stock and condition (eg. mileage) is it truth. Where you guys normally service your bike? Need assistance here, its really quite in this section huh...

Prices can range anything from 3k to 13k. If you'd scrolled up half a page you'd have seen hann's post with three shops you can go to for servicing. Don't give us bullsh1t about reading through all the posts and losing track when it's obvious you haven't done that.

lutein issit? ok..will do..will pm her to ask more bout the bike too..thanx bro..but do ducs have to be mix with termis pipes to sound aggressive or can other pipes do the same thing in performance n sound

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/dennisloh/DSC00124.jpg

Oceans of Beer,Mountains of Pride...

Secret Army Oi! Band..

Apit - 81468723

Yup really lost track of it. Wat is the rough range for a used M400? Is there any outing going on was wondering if i can join to understand the bike more.

Really depends on what's been done to the bike, condition, performance etc. Due to expensive accessories, engine and performance parts, same age bikes can differ in asking price from a few hundred to several thousand dollars. Rule of thumb is you usually get what you pay for. Go cheap, and you may end up paying more in maintenance and parts. A good well tuned and equipped machine will give you tons of enjoyment for a long time without too much down time at your friendly neighborhood mechanic.. Ultimately you decide which road you want to take. Cheers

lutein issit? ok..will do..will pm her to ask more bout the bike too..thanx bro..but do ducs have to be mix with termis pipes to sound aggressive or can other pipes do the same thing in performance n sound

Gpr, Leo Vince will do fine as well. Carbon for sound and looks, titanium for performance and toughness

My sentiments. Information can found readily on the Internet, and not to mention in this group. Please do your own research and come with decent questions. Don't expect us to spoonfeed you information when you haven't done your research.

fierce thread sia. give chance to newbies la guys. haha. there is an 800km ride to malaysia tomorrow starting from esso gp at 7am. Any takers? this is organized by Ducati Owners Club SG.

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

On a brighter note, one 2006 silver ducati monster 400 + for sale. Not an urgent sale. View to offer. It will not be cheap, but its a bloody awesome bike. Message me @ 90404477 if keen.

PS.. SL, cant make it for any rides before I fly off. Enjoy!

On a brighter note, one 2006 silver ducati monster 400 + for sale. Not an urgent sale. View to offer. It will not be cheap, but its a bloody awesome bike. Message me @ 90404477 if keen.

Isn't 2006 the year that produced the 3 EFI monster 400s? And i thought all those were red.. hmmm might be mistaken. Now everyday rain, cannot ride :(

Isn't 2006 the year that produced the 3 EFI monster 400s? And i thought all those were red.. hmmm might be mistaken. Now everyday rain, cannot ride :(

Carb, not EFI dude. Probably the last one out.

fierce thread sia. give chance to newbies la guys. haha. there is an 800km ride to malaysia tomorrow starting from esso gp at 7am. Any takers? this is organized by Ducati Owners Club SG.

Sorry, I felt a bit angsty just now. In all honesty, I'm not very knowledgeable also. Sorry to Brandon.

Eh Tus I hear you coming back every night. Damn shiok.

You must have really lost track because if you have indeed been reading posts in this thread you would know that the 400 is no longer in production and only available second hand. Maintenance is simple, fixing problems caused by lack of maintenance is not.

120 would be be barely comfortable for a stock 400,

Sorry, I felt a bit angsty just now. In all honesty, I'm not very knowledgeable also. Sorry to Brandon.

Eh Tus I hear you coming back every night. Damn shiok.

Thank you people, I read the first 10+ pg then started writting. Anyway guys thank you so much for the info. Being able to learn here is better than spending $ to repair something which I have no knowledge abt. Once again thanx u people, ride safe.

It was a good ride...400 km with rain, 400 km without...and the dirtiest STs in Singapore, JB and some say Batam...

It was a good ride...400 km with rain, 400 km without...and the dirtiest STs in Singapore, JB and some say Batam...

not easy to get used M4 bike.

Year 2000 : SP 150 , Kawa, Cagiva Planet 125

Year 2001 : Ducati Monster 400

Year 2003 : Gsxrr 400

Year 2005 : bus n mrt or drive suzuki jimmy

Year 2006 : CBR600--- FZ 52** L

Year 2007 : no more bike liao.. :p

Year 2008 : Suzuki Swift SJB 441Z

Year 2009: Getz SGK 9370G

Year 2010: Planning to get a bike again!