SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

IMHO the tail chop is nice. I agree that the free shower bit is quite off-putting. The stock beer-tray is not that nice IMHO, apart from the DP carbon ones and a chop, what other alternatives are there? Thanks for the feedback; I'm out at sea when it comes to Ducatis.

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO the tail chop is nice. I agree that the free shower bit is quite off-putting. The stock beer-tray is not that nice IMHO, apart from the DP carbon ones and a chop, what other alternatives are there? Thanks for the feedback; I'm out at sea when it comes to Ducatis.

I would have thought the tail chop can be reversible; just insert a smaller bar inside and then weld back?

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

Lets Ride

Doods and Doodettes,

Hope its been a wonderful new year for everyone. Lets have a short ride cum makan meetup tomorrow night, 8 Jan weather permitting.

Time : 9 pm

Place: Carl Junior East Coast

Plan: We leave Carl Junior at 10 pm(approx) - if you are going to be late please message me 90404477. End point will be our favourite Changi Village teh tarek and prata shop where we can chit chat till midnight or so. PS we still havent gone to old Changi Hospital yet so those who are keen, I'm game also.

I'll be messaging the usual suspects but everyone is welcome. Those who have stuff to sell ie Throttle etc can bring your stuff over and we can get the group ebay going again.

Cheers

H@nn

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

Cheers

Cat

I believe there are mini trays available on the net. You could search the larger US stores to see what they offer too. Motowheels, speedy moto, desmoworks, shift-tech all might offer alternatives.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

I believe there are mini trays available on the net. You could search the larger US stores to see what they offer too. Motowheels, speedy moto, desmoworks, shift-tech all might offer alternatives.

The shif tech ones are nice...

Lets Ride

Doods and Doodettes,

Hope its been a wonderful new year for everyone. Lets have a short ride cum makan meetup tomorrow night, 8 Jan weather permitting.

Time : 9 pm

Place: Carl Junior East Coast

Plan: We leave Carl Junior at 10 pm(approx) - if you are going to be late please message me 90404477. End point will be our favourite Changi Village teh tarek and prata shop where we can chit chat till midnight or so. PS we still havent gone to old Changi Hospital yet so those who are keen, I'm game also.

I'll be messaging the usual suspects but everyone is welcome. Those who have stuff to sell ie Throttle etc can bring your stuff over and we can get the group ebay going again.

Cheers

H@nn

Sorry Mate, I cant make it.

It's cigar nite for me every Sat.

enjoy

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Thank you guys for letting me join u for the short ride to change V and the Tarik sessions, nice Duc's and a nice bunch of fellows looking tight and fun. H@nn keep me in the loop and maybe will join ya once awhile if time permits and it was nice having a chat with ya at your place.

Aka Edward.

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

Thank you guys for letting me join u for the short ride to change V and the Tarik sessions, nice Duc's and a nice bunch of fellows looking tight and fun. H@nn keep me in the loop and maybe will join ya once awhile if time permits and it was nice having a chat with ya at your place.

Aka Edward.

Nice having you join in too edward. Next time bring the rat pack too:) cheers

Hi guys. Been missing so long that I forgot the URL link to get here.....

Wishing everyone a belated Xmas, new year and early CNY!

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

Haha dood not forgetting happy birthday:p

hahahha u da man!!! Weekends are out for me for riding...one of the weekdays I catch up with the gang lah!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

Was driving back home to Westwood ave, passing by jurong west police station opp shell kiosk and happen to see a all black monster with leo vince exhaust. anyone from here ?

Ronald aka Dryice? Got a lot of CF parts?

Or after the tailchop, you can add this:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/747/img1564an.th.jpg

Eliminates at least 65% of undesired showers IMO and retains the tailchop look as well.

Courtesy from H@nn.

Cotton/ Dri-fit/ Smooth Interlock/ Honeycomb Polo Tees/ T-shirts/ F&B Uniforms/ Running Singlets/ Long Sleeve Tees Apparels + Printing:

Facebook: NINE5

Hi Guys..

Its been SO SO LONG I went missing.. Hope the old guys are still around.. Guys.. I am looking for S4R or M9.. Do U guys know anyone selling?

Btw BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all the CHINESE guys there..

There's an s4r in pretty good shape at excel kaki bukit going for around 13.5 k I think. Message Singhla if you wanna go down for viewing as he may be dropping off his bike there as well. Hope it helps.