SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im wondering if anyone is selling their M400? or do you know any second hand shops where i can get it?

Letting off my 09/2010 M796 Pearl white stock with bidded plate. Seldom ride. 24k O.N.O. Milage 3k. Thanks. Sad to see her not being ridden. Can be contacted at 91084429 Melvin

Unfortunately, be prepared to be offered the full sum of 5k if this guy is the same guy who messaged me just now in the morning.

Hi guys...juz got my monster afew weeks back...hmm..do u guy have any outings or anything goin on like everyweek?

Yup every week. Sometimes every other day when we get hungry... ;) One word of advice tho. Before you start the neverending urge to BLING your bike, post in the forum first before buying off ebay. There are plenty of bling parts within our group that are being recycled. Would save you lots of time and money. Message me your number if you want to be kept in the loop for future meetups. Not all are posted in the forum. Cheers.

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

bro, so its better to get a brand new ducati then?

New may not necessarily be the best. Some pre-owned monsters are dripping with bling and performance parts. Just have to sieve out the right deal. If the bike "talks" to you when you view her, then thats probably the one for you. Currently in the local market there are 3 versions of M400. 1997-2002, 2003-2006(the best version in my opinion), and 2005-2007(efi version). Prices vary depending on whats done to the bike. Ask around in this forum and you may be surprised what pops up. Just remember if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Spending a bit more on a well maintained and upkept one will give you months and years of non stop fun. Hope it helps;)

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

New may not necessarily be the best. Some pre-owned monsters are dripping with bling and performance parts. Just have to sieve out the right deal. If the bike "talks" to you when you view her, then thats probably the one for you. Currently in the local market there are 3 versions of M400. 1997-2002, 2003-2006(the best version in my opinion), and 2005-2007(efi version). Prices vary depending on whats done to the bike. Ask around in this forum and you may be surprised what pops up. Just remember if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Spending a bit more on a well maintained and upkept one will give you months and years of non stop fun. Hope it helps;)

Definitely max 12 months for you and not years. Hehe..

Cotton/ Dri-fit/ Smooth Interlock/ Honeycomb Polo Tees/ T-shirts/ F&B Uniforms/ Running Singlets/ Long Sleeve Tees Apparels + Printing:

Facebook: NINE5