SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

received my Monster tail chop kit today and immediately went to work upon reaching home.

amazingly simple job. all done in under an hour.

just make sure you have a new solid blade for your saw.

result?

never looked better.

i urge everyone with the previous M model to do the same.

It's meant to look this way !

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

This one won't fit. Get a fender appropriate for the era. 3 different sizes as far as I know.. 96-2000 or 2001, 2002- 2005 and the current batch. Sportsbike series like 916, 999 etc also have crossover sizes, check the distance between the mounting holes. Also note if the fork has been upgraded, must follow the fork year of manufacture. Hope it helped

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

Thosai Ride to Changi Weelaige.

Meet at Carl's Junior Big Splash Carpark

10pm, tonight(Saturday.)

We will meet at the carpark and ride to Changi V for value-for-money Indian delights with good Teh Tarik.

THO-SAI-WE-BO-JIO-AH!

(read aloud and you'll understand)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg

This should be a regular weekly ride due to it's popularity. Kudos to dinie for organizing and getting it going. I may drop by but not staying long as junior is sick but should be on for future sessions. Carl jr and the teh tarek shop should work out a discount...

10pm, tonight(Saturday.)

We will meet at the carpark and ride to Changi V for value-for-money Indian delights with good Teh Tarik.

THO-SAI-WE-BO-JIO-AH!

This should be a regular weekly ride due to it's popularity. Kudos to dinie for organizing and getting it going. I may drop by but not staying long as junior is sick but should be on for future sessions. Carl jr and the teh tarek shop should work out a discount...
don't worry. We won't be staying long also. Prolly about 4am.

hi there ducati bros..i will be taking my class 2 TP tis coming 24th feb n are aready scouting for a class2 duc but 2nd hand of course..cant afford 1st hand..hehehe..been contacting Hann on everything with regards to owning a ducati n get a great response from him but theres still many more question need to be answered before getting 1..currently im looking at 3 bikes in consideration,the 696,the 749 or the s4r..any advise from other ducs? i know that to get a duc i must feel which bike is best for me but im still open for advices from other ducati owners.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/dennisloh/DSC00124.jpg

Oceans of Beer,Mountains of Pride...

Secret Army Oi! Band..

Apit - 81468723

hi there ducati bros..i will be taking my class 2 TP tis coming 24th feb n are aready scouting for a class2 duc but 2nd hand of course..cant afford 1st hand..hehehe..been contacting Hann on everything with regards to owning a ducati n get a great response from him but theres still many more question need to be answered before getting 1..currently im looking at 3 bikes in consideration,the 696,the 749 or the s4r..any advise from other ducs? i know that to get a duc i must feel which bike is best for me but im still open for advices from other ducati owners.

1198 be a better choice .. keke

from a non ducati rider ~ kidding

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

3 very different bikes. Can't give advice if we don't know what you are going to use the bike for, how often you ride etc.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

696 cheapest to maintain, s4r and 749 same high costs. street friendly, 696, s4r, 749. track friendly, 749,s4r,696. fuel economy, 696, . . . , 749,s4r(~12km/l). showoff to chick factor 749, s4r, 696 IMO.

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

10pm, tonight(Saturday.)

THO-SAI-WE-BO-JIO-AH!

just a gentle reminder to all. if the meet up is "official", schedule your timing around the timing given if you intend to come.

its very irritating to disrupt the ride just to wait for this person and that person. we all just want to enjoy the ride.

696 cheapest to maintain, s4r and 749 same high costs. street friendly, 696, s4r, 749. track friendly, 749,s4r,696. fuel economy, 696, . . . , 749,s4r(~12km/l). showoff to chick factor 749, s4r, 696 IMO.

Go with heart, not head when buying a ducati..

just a gentle reminder to all. if the meet up is "official", schedule your timing around the timing given if you intend to come.

its very irritating to disrupt the ride just to wait for this person and that person. we all just want to enjoy the ride.

i totally agree!

Harder to give joyride to chick on 749 leh...

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

Any one interested in my Bloody Red,Oct 09, 1098S ? mileage 4808km ..

Thanks to Bro Honn's poison, Ducati Classic, GT, sports or also a Triumph Thruxton !!! Very poisonous friend..BTW, are you

born in the year of the Snake !

Brother Yap, we intend to take over the world! Kaakakakakakakaka. Anyway UPZ for your sale