SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a monster 1100

Is there an shop in spore that sell monster parts?

If not, which website did you guys but your parts?

Thanks

U cld chk with unique n wing yap.

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg

Its a manual tacho right? Most likely cable is spoilt. Shld be able to go to any shop to get it chgd.

manual tacho? it's dial type not digital display. Where can I buy the cable?

PrAgash

manual tacho? it's dial type not digital display. Where can I buy the cable?

needle with clock face type right? i'm not sure if Ducati uses a special cable but you can try at any bike shop if the cable is standard. All bike shop carry the cable.

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

Hi guys !

I got a Ducati Monster 400cc 2002

My ECU has been died :'(

I cant do anything !

Can u give me address to buy a new EC ? I dont where I can find it :'( pls help me !!! I really need it :'(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]320445[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]320446[/ATTACH]

Pls inbox or leave a comment if u know where I can buy the EC for my bike

needle with clock face type right? i'm not sure if Ducati uses a special cable but you can try at any bike shop if the cable is standard. All bike shop carry the cable.

Bro are talking about speedo meter? It's my RPM meter fault. There is only one big cable/wire from bottom. cable is for speedo meter to front wheel.

PrAgash

Oh. My bad. I started to ride bikes with digital rpm n tacho for quite sometime. My last bike with cables was nsr150sp. Both speedo n tacho uses cable. In this case, best is to leave it to the experts.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, any1 knows where Bikes Habour(Uncle Raymond) is located now..? TIA..

Aisey Ardian Ups lahh :p huhu

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

Hi guys, am looking for advice. Am looking to buy a used Monster, but so far the owners I've met all have the same problem that they don't have the original key Code Card.

Am wondering how big of an issue most of you feel it is especially seeing as the key code card is the only way to duplicate your original keys without having to go through a 3rd party to disable ducati's immobiliser security system.

Getting a new code card and set of keys means changing out the ECU + Immobiliser + Dashboard system, totalling in excess of $2500.

Any thoughts guys? Am mainly worried for resale value of the bike, and of course in the even you lose your keys you'll have to change everything out.

@kaizersg, what you doing here..? Looking for Monster..? You want my M400..? Haha..!

@Ardian Ahakz :p im jus passin by oni... M400 not really... Prolly multistrada to ride in my dreams :sleep: huhu eu ride safe ride smart buddy :smile:

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

Tail chop can pass inspection? Do I need to cut the frame for this tail chop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a bike shop to send my bike for inspection only then it passed. Yes, you need to cut of a small section of the rear frame.

An instruction manual with photos will be provided.

• 2 weeks later...