SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
There are loads bro

U can try raymond @ h&t

Sanfu

Powerwheel

Tachyon

As well jus to name a few

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

wow thanks alot!

Honda Phantom TA200 2013-2016

Yamaha RXZ 2016~Current

Ducati Monster 821 Dark Stealth 2016~current

Dear all

Just got a Monster 1100, M5. Looking to borrow or rent a set of original exhaust for inspection purpose. If you know of anyone who has a spare set to loan, kindly pls pm me. Appreciate any help in advance. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I just ordered some new exhaust packing for the Termi's.. i reckon they've never been repacked before, so i'm going to try doing this! anyone's done this before recently? doesnt seem difficult... its actually the STOCK cans that seem more difficult to do.... if anyone's done this before, be happy to hear from you chaps..:)

thanx!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, happy new year!

I'm shopping around for a Ducati 696 and found one with about 49K KM on the odometer. What's a fair price for the bike and what would be considered a good deal? I haven't been in Singapore long enough to get an idea on what prices to be expecting.

Found this on carousel. Quite cheap http://carousell.com/p/83419622/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like a m696

Sent from my Game Boy Advance 32gb 4GLTE/WiFi using Tapatalk

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi guy any major problem for 400 monster

daily raiding a cbr 400r 2013 it is worth to switch?

I ride mine lightly, daily. No problems so far after sorting the bike out (*then* it had enough problems to keep me constantly occupied! )

But I world keep a Honda as a workhorse though. I've always though of my Monster as a mistress, rather then a wife if u know what I mean. ;)

Ride safe! :)

I ride mine lightly, daily. No problems so far after sorting the bike out (*then* it had enough problems to keep me constantly occupied! )

But I world keep a Honda as a workhorse though. I've always though of my Monster as a mistress, rather then a wife if u know what I mean. ;)

Ride safe! :)

Ha ha I ride my Monster 400 every day to and from work. Almost 40km Everyday. Recently bought a Panigale but still prefer Monster during peak hours. If bike breaks down then I've to take leave to fix it. Luckily only once it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrAgash

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, Can i ask how s the fuel consumption of monster 400, servicing price etc? Please advise! Thinking of getting one monster tooo!

Consumption is around 17-20km/l. Maintenance depends almost same as super4. Only adtional desmo service every 24k km. which will occur once every two years or more depends on the ussage.

PrAgash

• 1 month later...

Hi bro can i have the address for raymond @h&t

There are loads bro

U can try raymond @ h&t

Sanfu

Powerwheel

Tachyon

As well jus to name a few

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

RwaN care bouT the ENGINE NT THe OUTLOOK

• 3 weeks later...