SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== West Side ===

redtail

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back with 3 hot chicken rice and soup plus Ayam Murtabak... My back is sizzling hot.. then I saw another aprilia rider plate no. FBC2998T... hee.. But he newer model la (Hope ur gf dun get wrong idea when I smile at you hor. Just nice to see another aprilia rider in my hometown...)

My back was too hot (having preloaded all the hot sizzling food into my backpack) so green arrow only i zoom ahead.. skali traffic light in front turned red..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Just got back with 3 hot chicken rice and soup plus Ayam Murtabak... My back is sizzling hot.. then I saw another aprilia rider plate no. FBC2998T... hee.. But he newer model la (Hope ur gf dun get wrong idea when I smile at you hor. Just nice to see another aprilia rider in my hometown...)

My back was too hot (having preloaded all the hot sizzling food into my backpack) so green arrow only i zoom ahead.. skali traffic light in front turned red..

Should haf used a tank bag. :cheeky:

The guy sure go back kena pinch.. :lol:

Regardless Of Bike Class, Colour, Make Or Model

Live To Ride Bike While We Still Can

Always Ride A Honda :thumb:

Should haf used a tank bag. :cheeky:

The guy sure go back kena pinch.. :lol:

Got experienced before eh? Hahahaha...

Tank bag, tank bra.... i dun have $$ to spend on the accessories yet la.. so just use what i have... But Aprilia got tank bag one meh? Our tank plastic lei..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Yo bro. Juz woke up?

I went to went to the coffeeshop near ur place juz now to buy food. How come couldn't see u bike.

I was out since morning...finally got my new tires...going to PG tmr to try them out haha...think its a good deal...but while changing the tires,mechanic showed me my rear bearings gone, so got it changed,then told me rear brake pads no more,changed that as well.....finally i went Bukit Merah to see where the Team Shinez place is and got a $20 bike wash there....not too bad i should say...but today i spent a bomb on my wife...

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian Proverb

:pity:

Got experienced before eh? Hahahaha...

Tank bag, tank bra.... i dun have $$ to spend on the accessories yet la.. so just use what i have... But Aprilia got tank bag one meh? Our tank plastic lei..

Plastic? cannot be 100% covered with plastic.

If not can get a magnetic tankbag. Bought mine for 30bucks.

I was out since morning...finally got my new tires...going to PG tmr to try them out haha...think its a good deal...but while changing the tires,mechanic showed me,rear bearings gone so changed,then told me rear brake pads no more,changed that as well.....finally i went Bukit Merah to see where the Team Shinez place is and got a $20 bike wash there....not too bad i should say...but today i spent a bomd on my wife...

Wat tyre? rear 190? total damage? :cheeky:

yup Dunlop Alpha 10s...120 front rear 190...$370 front and rear + balancing....reviews will be tmr....haha i dunno how it feels like on the bend...rear wheel bearing $35,brake pads Gold Fren $25....$430 today...havent include bike wash....Im so broke now...

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian Proverb

Woah... okay... Have been wanting to go Team Shine... But I jio my father wash vehicle together liao.. Hee.. so he wash car, i wash bike... father daughter bonding cum owner and machine bonding time~~

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Woah... okay... Have been wanting to go Team Shine... But I jio my father wash vehicle together liao.. Hee.. so he wash car, i wash bike... father daughter bonding cum owner and machine bonding time~~

WAh...so homely and heart warming...:p u dad must be very happy....

how can he be happy when the reason why i stay home throughout the day is to go out all night? hahaha...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

how can he be happy when the reason why i stay home throughout the day is to go out all night? hahaha...

Haha...if i were ur dad i will put sleeping pills in ur food....then can sleep in peace...hahaha...:cheeky:

And yes, i was going at 120km/hr..

wah, racer, i must keep clear cos i safe rider

Lube chain also not sure how to do.. dun want to anyhow do...

~~

do a few times n u will get used to it, just push ur bike n spray lor, for me is i help my friend lift the rear wheel up n he spin n lube the chain, if bike heavy then push lor

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

do a few times n u will get used to it, just push ur bike n spray lor, for me is i help my friend lift the rear wheel up n he spin n lube the chain, if bike heavy then push lor

You so strong, sure can lift my bike too~~ Hee...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08