SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki ZX10R Technicial Issue!

Alex31

Originally posted by VoLcAnO@January 21, 2007 02:03 pm

Changed to alpha 10 190/55! Gives me confidence in the wet man!

Hows the Gi pro doin Suix?

bro btw yr stubborness in changing the leaking gasket costs u time delay, norman could get it in 2 weeks to a month bro....... haiz y can't u just listen.....

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by VoLcAnO@January 21, 2007 02:03 pm

Changed to alpha 10 190/55! Gives me confidence in the wet man!

Hows the Gi pro doin Suix?

The gear indicator works like a charm. It is quick and precise. Its auto light intensity adjusting ability is simply fantastic. As for the ATRE portion, I have yet to try out the setting 2, 3 & 4 (I'm still on setting 1).

Setting 1: hard setting (gear 1-6)

I does felt quicker accelration especially in gear 1. My bike has a tall first gear and the launch from standing is not as quick as the other manufacturer. Let me try out the rest and I will share my feedback with you guys.

Ride With Passion

Originally posted by CBR_Rider@January 22, 2007 07:35 am

bro btw yr stubborness in changing the leaking gasket costs u time delay, norman could get it in 2 weeks to a month bro....... haiz y can't u just listen.....

No worries lah.. next time lor.. Thx anyway! :thumb:

Let The Good Times Roll

Originally posted by suix@January 22, 2007 09:07 am

The gear indicator works like a charm. It is quick and precise. Its auto light intensity adjusting ability is simply fantastic. As for the ATRE portion, I have yet to try out the setting 2, 3 & 4 (I'm still on setting 1).

Setting 1: hard setting (gear 1-6)

I does felt quicker accelration especially in gear 1. My bike has a tall first gear and the launch from standing is not as quick as the other manufacturer. Let me try out the rest and I will share my feedback with you guys.

I cant wait for the next shippment man.. U lucky @ss.... :bouncefire:

Let The Good Times Roll

Hiz!

Anyone installed Brembo master cylinder to their 10Rs?

What size is recommended to fit?

Thanks!

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

Originally posted by VoLcAnO@January 22, 2007 08:21 pm

Guys, any idea wad injector service is abt? It cost $80 on the average but how often do we have to do it and wad exactly is cleaned or changed?

I did it before on my previous bike. He took out the injectors unit, strip it down into bits and pieces, clean all the components with diesel, wipe them clean, assembly them back, re-adjust the throttle and walla . . . done. He stripped on fuel pump down for clean too. It me $80 as well. I did mine when my bike hit 50K in mileage.

The idling became more constant, throttle response was improved (feel more responsive)and fuel consumption was slightly better (highway cruising).

Ride With Passion

Originally posted by mika14@January 23, 2007 12:57 am

Hiz!

Anyone installed Brembo master cylinder to their 10Rs?

What size is recommended to fit?

Thanks!

I'm using 19/18. Most radial mounted calipers will match up with 19/18 master cylinder for better feel. Those 6-pot calipers (like those on the 12R & Hayabusa) will match up will 19/20 master cylinder. It all goes down to the rider and their preference.

19/18 will give more "feel" and the 19/20 will provide less lever movement for the equvilent stopping power.:smile:

Ride With Passion

I've got a 19/20 on my bike, which is a good thing since i prefer one-finger braking.

Quick question for you guys. Are our bikes limited to 299 km/h or does the speedo only read up to 299? I'm up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket so of course there will be speedo error and stuff, but just now i got her up to 299 and she still had some rpm to spare and felt like she could still pull more, but it just wouldn't go above 299 on the speedo. Anyone know what's up with that?

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Originally posted by suix@January 23, 2007 08:34 am

I'm using 19/18. Most radial mounted calipers will match up with 19/18 master cylinder for better feel. Those 6-pot calipers (like those on the 12R & Hayabusa) will match up will 19/20 master cylinder. It all goes down to the rider and their preference.

19/18 will give more "feel" and the 19/20 will provide less lever movement for the equvilent stopping power.:smile:

Hiz!

Where did u bought yr Brembo master cylinder from and how much u bought it?

Where sell the cheapest?

Thanks!

Originally posted by VoLcAnO@January 24, 2007 12:16 am

Why i dun have?

Guess he dun like u... =D

Juz kidding.

:smile: