SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore's Worst Drivers.

Raptor

Which of these caused / nearly caused you an accident?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these caused / nearly caused you an accident?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ladies drivers because their driving skill lousy den cause us near accident i still not so angry..as dun think they mean it...but scary though...

i cant stand is those male drivers..they know you are there..but delibrately cut in and push u away! damn pissed!they know that u lan lan have to go away! damn arrogant ********!

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

this sounds so familiar... i think i have posted this here umpteen times but here it is again:

i was travelling on the right lane of this 2 laned road going towards bishan. this auntie cab driver was infront of me. suddenly she juz pick up and cut to the left lane to pick up some passengers. for some odd reason the passenger nv enter the cab. i suddenly had a feeling which told me to slow down abit, which i obeyed. my thumb also automatically moved to the horn. lucky i slowed down cos the stupid auntie taxi driver suddenly juz decided to do a u-turn, right there and then on the left lane. i immediately tam e-brake and blasted the horn. the auntie was so shocked that she stopped in the middle of the road instead of flooring the gas to get out of my way. as i said, i was lucky that something told me to slow down, cos i barely juz managed to stop my bike juz a inch outside her door. the kuku was looking at me with her mouth open like dunno wat retard or something. the b*tch still dunno how to move away until someone horned us then she snapped out of it and moved away. after i dropped my pillion off at bishan i juz sat at the bus-stop for like half an hour, the hands were like shaking non-stop at my near death experience....

so, moral of the story is, we, as riders, drivers even, aren't so free to stereotype drivers according to gender or type of vehicles, but taxis and lady drivers are the worst. combine the two together and u will get a harrowing experience or mebbie even death.

Hey Brother, I got an experience like yours too, also with FEMALE CAB DRIVER, got to agree it's the ultimate combo.

And at that time, I had a camera mounted to my bike, so I caught the whole incident on video.

if ladies drivers because their driving skill lousy den cause us near accident i still not so angry..as dun think they mean it...but scary though...

i cant stand is those male drivers..they know you are there..but delibrately cut in and push u away! damn pissed!they know that u lan lan have to go away! damn arrogant ********!

Next time line are, Ah Bengs in their "Sticker" cars.

Got 1 time in the Woodlands Civc Center car park, where they have seperate lanes for car and bikes, there was this young punk who went into the yellow box, blocking everyone coming out of the side entrance. When I rev a bit 1/2 clutch gear 1 to squeeze through. He accelerated to close the gap even though my front wheel was already in the gap. Nearly knocking me over.

And after that show me that smug face when I pointed out that he was in the yellow box.. :angry:

He didn't gain anything by blocking me, since there were about 3 more cars in front, and motorcycles don't block cars, since they exit from a different lane.

But still got people like that....

I wish I got a .38 right there, not to kill, but to puncture evry single tyre he has, including the spare tyre... :angry:

Surpisingly the good drivers are the Super cars, go ride besides a Poshe, Lotus, Ferrarri or Lamboghini and you wil see how careful they are on the road! hahaha! I guess the finally figure out that hitting the riders will hurt their pocket more than the riders! :lol:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

• 4 years later...

taxi drivers!!! suka suka cut suddenly to the left-most lane and jam their brakes, simply just to keep up a passenger. hello!!! u guys got even bother to check your blind spots and see if there is any biker/cyclist or not!!!