SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

How long u take to pass ur 2A?

Darkness19

How long u take to pass ur 2A?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How long u take to pass ur 2A?

Guest kamale

Took my 1st 2 pracs in 1 day (Monday) hahaha kiasu then took my 3rd prac on the following Wednesday now gotta wait TP in August so dam bloody long almost 1mth+ muz wait TP

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

less then a mth :cheeky:

Sh|nHwA-

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/shinhwa86/Untitled-2.jpg

1986 (Apr)-2005 (Jun): BMW-Turbo (Bus, Mrt, Walk, Turbo Taxi)

2005 (Jun - 2006 (Jul): Honda 150SP

2006 (Jul) - 2013 (Feb): Honda CB400 S4 Spec II.3 (Type R)

2013 (Feb) - ???? : Yamaha FZ1N

♂♀ Loners - Dare To Ride Alone

i've just enrolled @ SSDC for my Class 2A on the 22nd June..

1st nearest Prac 1 is 6 days later on the 28th :(

Alas failed (LOL) my Prac 1 no excuses juz plain lousy handling of the sensitive S4 throttle @ SSDC..

rebooked another Prac 1 initially on 4th July(another 6 days apart) but manages to sellbuy

from the center website and re-scheduled to 30th June(2 days apart so not so bad)..

It was actualli stated for an average student u nids abt 4-6 lessons irregardless of whichever Practical

dat u might nids to re-attend so i guessed im average..

and oh ya 1 more to note..the nearest TP date @ SSDC (stands from the day i enrolled on 22th June)

was on 15th AUGUST 2007 0_o!!

from what i observed, it all depends on the volume of enrolment during that month.... i enrolled early this yr, my prac was like mon tue wed consecutively and my tp was like less than 2 wk later. veri fast.... SSDC (super speed driving centre) haha...... nw waiting patiently for my class 2.... hmmmm...

http://sg.geocities.com/wannavaro6m9g/bikes3.jpg

Come, as you are, as you were, as I want.... you to be....

driving centres r jus lame shitters... y they make us wait for so long jus for 1 stoopid TP.. waad if suay suay fail... haiz

Honda Nsr Sp 150 (FR73444X)

Honda Cbr RRr 400 (FR1735R)

Honda Wave S 125 (FW2009X)

Kia Pregio RS (GY8319P)

Kia K2700 (GZ1663K)

Fiat Doblo (GBA3065Y)

Yamaha YZF R1-08 (FBD7947C)

Guys wat do u think is a fair market rate for 2A TP test date?

And why not somebody start a thread specifically for selling/buying test dates?

Since there are already so many new threads posted for this purpose..

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

• 2 weeks later...

i jus feel tat tat their system now is not as efficient as b4.... but lucky i got my 2a before they change thier system..... a few of my frenzz who were takin 2a said if they fail the 1st tp... gotta wait quite long 4 next tp.... but i guess many of us can complete it in a month or less....

"What is legal, but not logical, logical, but not legal, and neither logical, nor legal?" Think Abt It...

The other time i took at SSDC, only 2-3 pax failed.. But is immediate failure only.. The tester all super relax on 2a testee.. Blind spot all give chance.. I a few time never check the also never book me.. lolx..

woah, i failed my 1st tp at BBDC... 14 points for non or improper checking of blind spot... 12 points for wide or sharp turning... nvr give chance sia..

2006-2007: Yamaha WR200 - FP1**1R

2007-2008: Honda Wave125R - FZ1**3M

2008-present: Suzuki DRZ400SM - FBC2**8U

woah, i failed my 1st tp at BBDC... 14 points for non or improper checking of blind spot... 12 points for wide or sharp turning... nvr give chance sia..

How many percent passed?

****.. are they getting more strict??

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

• 3 weeks later...
i passed my 2A within 1 wk 3 days at bbdc

monday enrolled

tues-thurs 3 pracs total

fri theory.

then on the next wednesday got my tp test!

i guess its just a matter of time n luck maybe?

im only 19 so kinda happy fer me~

but my super4 at home really motivated me~

yeah its possible!.hee )

wow!! thats fast!

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

hi guys,

I am taking my class 2a in SSDC and i failed my pract 3 assessment for the 3rd time.

I am feeling very sian of repeating the lesson alrd.

I try to do my best everytime and something crops in my way and i fail my lesson.

Do u guys have any inputs to share wit me??

All inputs are greatly welcomed.

Thanks alot.

• 1 month later...
Guest fengdrew

Dun be disheartened... i enroll my cl2a in 2002, but only manage to get my 2a license in 2005, so its alrite..

look on e bright side..

:-)

hi guys,

I am taking my class 2a in SSDC and i failed my pract 3 assessment for the 3rd time.

I am feeling very sian of repeating the lesson alrd.

I try to do my best everytime and something crops in my way and i fail my lesson.

Do u guys have any inputs to share wit me??

All inputs are greatly welcomed.

Thanks alot.

• 2 weeks later...
i've just enrolled @ SSDC for my Class 2A on the 22nd June..

1st nearest Prac 1 is 6 days later on the 28th :(

Alas failed (LOL) my Prac 1 no excuses juz plain lousy handling of the sensitive S4 throttle @ SSDC..

rebooked another Prac 1 initially on 4th July(another 6 days apart) but manages to sellbuy

from the center website and re-scheduled to 30th June(2 days apart so not so bad)..

It was actualli stated for an average student u nids abt 4-6 lessons irregardless of whichever Practical

dat u might nids to re-attend so i guessed im average..

and oh ya 1 more to note..the nearest TP date @ SSDC (stands from the day i enrolled on 22th June)

was on 15th AUGUST 2007 0_o!!

hey bro, same situation here, just got back from Prac 1 @ SSDC, those super4 are damn heavy, and throttle response is different.

first bike i got on, engine stall at every stop.

so the instructor changed with his bike, next one throttle twist abit and zoom off, so sensitive...

dropped bike on bumpy course, as instructor told me i go too fast and play clutch, then bike stopped and dropped.. haha... really funny myself..

well, 30$ wasted, book again, and wait again.

and i agree that BBDC seems faster in 2A.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg