SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

Hi Alphaxie1988 & Ashkenaz,

I'd informed the 2 AD3 owners and they should contact you if they're really intend to let go.

Not sure they're really want to let go or just testing water, anyway, I'll leave it to them.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashkenaz, will do.

Just posted a msg to Adiva chat group. So far, there are 4 inquiries, understand 1 units already found a buyer and ready to change hands.

Spare mirrors for ADtre?

If yes, quite a few members should have, we just a had a mass order on the mirrors.

Edited by Andre

Side stand is ok provided you remember to engage the hand brake. A few riders only uses side stand only cos the main stand is very very heavy.

The deflectors are just double side taped.

They're quite effective.

Riding in the rain.jpg

Was drizzling during the ride.

My legs were dry, only the pillion's feet slightly wet.

Congratulation to your new ride. :cheer:

Just got my AD3 last Sat. Was riding in the rain yesterday afternoon and got my both legs wet due to the water kicked up by the tyres. Would like to get a pair of deflectors like your and where can I buy them?

2011 SYM Joymax 300i Evo

2005 Honda Big Ruskus PS250

Hi Larry, regarding the side deflector, there are more then 20 members asking me to do it for them but I don't think I can cope with it.

However, I can provide the template and the tools and help to get the material.

We had feedback the water splashing issue to Mah and I'd made a sample for them and they might ask the factory to fabricate as add-on accessory later. Hopefully they will seriously look into the possibility and revert soonest.

For the tyre pressure, the front tyres should be 33 psi and the rear should be 35 psi.

Do join us for weekly meet so to exchange ideas and experiences with other ADtre owners.

We have a wechat chat group and should you interested to join, do pm me your contact no. so I can invite your to the chat group.

Thanks, Andre, for the info. Ya, hope Mah can do something about the deflectors. BTW, i find the ride very stiff(bumpy) with the recommended psi. I lowered to 32 all round, slightly better but still bumpy to me. Sure, will join u guys for meet up if i can. Safe riding.

AOG Desaru Baby Lobster Lunch Trip.

There will be a 1 day trip to Sungei Rengit, Desaru for Baby Lobster Lunch on

21 June 2014, Saturday.

All are welcome to join.