SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

while riding straight on the road, i can feel the bike is drifting from left to right, right to left. the feeling is stronger especially riding in expressway.

is that normal?

Don't think so. I always ride with only one palm on the throttle while travelling on straight road. The bike tracks very straight and does not wander. Is it crosswind that you are experiencing? Once in a while feel the drift or constant alternating drift? Have you checked your tyre pressure?

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tested at 110km/h and momentary let off the hands, the bike still ran true.

If you're experiencing the bike weaving left to right on straight road and no crosswind, probably should let a mech check the bike.

It might be caused by loose wheels lock nuts or improper tyre pressure.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]292396[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]292397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]292398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]292399[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]292400[/ATTACH]

Seafood dinner at Jalan Setulang Laut before heading back home.

Great to see you guys having a good yum yum time.........instead of spending time fixing of the bike......

Great to see you guys having a good yum yum time.........instead of spending time fixing of the bike......

Things have been picking up. Very helpful and mature community we have here, helping each other out, creating a group and organizing activities. Even coming up with T shirt soon.

Looking forward to more good times.

Things have been picking up. Very helpful and mature community we have here, helping each other out, creating a group and organizing activities. Even coming up with T shirt soon.

Looking forward to more good times.

Good to see the group moving forward despite all the hiccups, I hope to join you guys once my piaggio mp300 i.e. is ready to go, I think should be end December as I will only get from the second shipment.....the first is sold out.

:goodluck:

There will be a meet up session this Friday, 15/11/13 at Blk 90, Whampoa Makan Place from 8.00PM.

Will be taking order and measurement for the Adiva T-shirt (sponsor by Mah Pte Ltd). :)

Also, we are planning for a 2 days 1 night trip to Malacca on 28 Dec 2013.

Edited by Andre

Don't think so. I always ride with only one palm on the throttle while travelling on straight road. The bike tracks very straight and does not wander. Is it crosswind that you are experiencing? Once in a while feel the drift or constant alternating drift? Have you checked your tyre pressure?

Tested at 110km/h and momentary let off the hands, the bike still ran true.

If you're experiencing the bike weaving left to right on straight road and no crosswind, probably should let a mech check the bike.

It might be caused by loose wheels lock nuts or improper tyre pressure.

Thanks Ben & Andre for your comments. I normally feel the drift at expressway, may be due to crosswind. Never have this experience before while riding 2-wheel bike. For safety of mind, I will go back to Mah and let them have a check.

cayennurff, have you collected your bike, it was waiting for you in the rain this afternoon. :)

I check an unregistered new AD3 at NW and Cayennurff's bike, both also don't have the belly pan, so I think can confirm all AD3 come without the belly pan.

Its been long since I've been here, YEAH! finally my bike is here :bouncefire:

hmm, apparently I tried installing a bosch wiper cannot fit ): cover cannot close, took out the cover and just use atm

hmm is there anything I shd look out?

rode it the other day my front right brake got rubbing sound ):

BTW my bike is Gloss Black 200cc

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

2012 Class FL + Komatsu/Nissan 3Tonne FL

2013 Class 2b + Adiva ADtre2, Toyota Sienna(RHD)

Welcome aboard, cayennurff.

Wondering how many different color of AD3, that Mah has brought into SG?

300cc : White, Matt Black

200cc: Gloss Black.

Colours on the Brochure, Himalaya White, Basic Black, Champange Gold, Graphite Silver & Matt Black.

Although I saw grey before, asked the old man, he said that was black, ask him what colour the black is then he say he get back to me on what colour is the grey :S.

aww man, my bike wipers + fan not connected properly, my first long ride to town, surprise rain and I cannot wipe. Then the windshield will fog up, do take note!

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

2012 Class FL + Komatsu/Nissan 3Tonne FL

2013 Class 2b + Adiva ADtre2, Toyota Sienna(RHD)

Hi guys, I am trying to sell my current Yamaha dragstar 400cc bike. Anyone know of any good bike shop for exporting of bike? Left 3 years 2 month COE ~ $600 Coe value. This bike was renew for 5 years only. Do you guys think this bike still have value or should I just scrape it?

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I am trying to sell my current Yamaha dragstar 400cc bike. Anyone know of any good bike shop for exporting of bike? Left 3 years 2 month COE ~ $600 Coe value. This bike was renew for 5 years only. Do you guys think this bike still have value or should I just scrape it?

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk

Try to sell on SBF for 1-2k for a few weeks. If poor response then sell spare parts and scrap lor.

There will be a meet up session this Friday, 15/11/13 at Blk 90, Whampoa Makan Place from 8.00PM.

Will be taking order and measurement for the Adiva T-shirt (sponsor by Mah Pte Ltd). :)

Also, we are planning for a 2 days 1 night trip to Malacca on 28 Dec 2013.

yesterday saw a grp of AD3 at Blk 90 Carpark.. can easily guess is from SBF grp here and came in to see see..

is my 1st time seeing the real stuff.. look quite nice.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2