SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

Hi Yojisan,

1) fuel consumption for ADtre 300 about 24km/l +-. Adtre 200 is about the same.

2) The ride of Adtre is much comfortable then AD200. Probably you can read the earlier post about the ride.

3) Maintenance wise, same as most scooter. Just 1.3l of E.O. and 200cc of gear oil for every 5000km. Every 20000km, change belt and roller (est $300+).

The Adtre is a new model, so far do not know of any major issue yet. One thing must caution those new in scooter; Adtre is very heavy, it is more then 200kg.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hie andre,

thanks for answering my question

wow,200kg..guess must be pretty steady when riding.

well tot of getting the adtre 200 for daily useage,and a short tour to malaysia like port dickson.

200cc of gear oil?sorry i dun get what u mean by that hehehe.

the other reason i wanna get this scoot is because a few day ago i saw a black adtre at cuppage basement carpark.got a chance to see see look look with my gf.and can see that the seat is comfortable for rider and pillion.the owner of the bike did a nice setup for the mp3 player and speaker.and i think there is an addtional USB port or he/she relocated it.to be comfort and safety wise.the bike is very good for me heheh

well hope to be the owner of adtre soon and join u guys hehehe

found some detail photo of ad3 here

http://www.largus.fr/actualite-automobile/lancement-au-japon-de-ladiva-ad3-le-scooter-trois-roues-decouvrable-2898385-3097799-photos.html

quite interesting scooter. the front wheel which have 2 disc brake, and i guess when changing brake pad will hurt the wallet a lot. 2 + 2 for front. phew.

last time i went to site and saw an ad3 and i park beside it. I think is around sengkang/punggol area. quite interesting bike, with big windscreen, and roof too :cheer:

Hi Yojisan,

Yes, must be careful during parking cos the bike does not equip with reverse gear. :)

The bike is very stable even at 110km/h. Major flaw is the design doesn't provide leg protection from rain. :(

I had add on some modification to alleviate this problem.

Side Flap-after.jpg

Adtre owner's will have a short ride to Malacca tomorrow (This ride is sponsor by Mah Pte Ltd :) ) and will organize more ride in future. Tentatively will be riding to KL in February to coincide with launching of Adtre in Malaysia.

Btw, those who interested can join for a kopi session every Friday at Blk 74 whampoa Drive at 8pm. However, due to tomorrow's ride, tonite we will have a short session between 8pm to 9pm.

Edited by Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Hie,

Be joining u guys real soon,i trade in my aprilia rs4 125,for a adtre 200cc which is a metal grey in colour.hope to learn new things abt adtre from u guys :). And i would like to thanks mr jupfri for the brief intro abt adtre when i was at mah motor.

Reason of why i choose an ADtre:

- comfort for me and pillion

-safety,cuz it is a 3 wheeler

-storage compartment

-minimise me and my pillion frm getting completely wet on raining day.

-occasional tour up to port dickson and KL :).

The date of the trip is not firmed yet. Will try to announce at least 4 weeks in advance.

Btw, can join us for coffee session every Friday at Blk 74 Coffeeshop, Whampoa Drive, Singapore 320074

7.30pm - 11.00pm.

Once got your bike, do be careful specially bring down the bike from main stand. Few of the new owners dropped the bike because of the weight.

Adiva Owners Group (AOG) has a whatsapps chat group, if you wish to join, can PM me your contact no.

Congraz on your new ride :cool::thumb:, so you're one of the new riders collecting the bike this week.

When collecting your bike, check ;

1) Main stand rubber stopper, whether it is there or not.

2) all the loose bolts & nuts specially the exhaust and front wheels.

3) check the operation of the trunk box and whether the latch is loosen. Most of the members have a loose latch.

4) check coolant leakage, front and rear absorber any oil leakage. (a few bike had returned to workshop for leakage).

5) check wiper operation, some experienced problem with the switch. (be careful not to scratch the windshield, make sure the windshield and wiper are clean, preferably with water.)

6) after collect the bike, probably wiper is the 1st thing need to be replaced to a shorter, soft silicone type. OEM is 21", it is advisable to change to 17".

7) Ventilation lourvers at the bottom of rider's leg, make sure there are there.

8) the 2 round ventilation near handler bar.

9) check any crack of windshield, specially near the 2 side of handler bar.

That is all I can think of now. All those listed about are some problems that some of the members discovered after collected the bike.

Hi CallsignDragon, I understand another new owner suppose to collect the bike today also postponed, he bike already in the show room but was informed that they hasn't clear the tax yet.

Don't know what's going on, guess just be patience and wait. I'd waited more then 8 months. :mad::mad::mad:

I'd heard that is some improvement for the new shipment after numerous feed backs from current owners.

May be they wants to deliver the new batch to all new owners instead of issuing the current batch so will receive less complaints later. :)

Hie,

Be joining u guys real soon,i trade in my aprilia rs4 125,for a adtre 200cc which is a metal grey in colour.hope to learn new things abt adtre from u guys :). And i would like to thanks mr jupfri for the brief intro abt adtre when i was at mah motor.

Reason of why i choose an ADtre:

- comfort for me and pillion

-safety,cuz it is a 3 wheeler

-storage compartment

-minimise me and my pillion frm getting completely wet on raining day.

-occasional tour up to port dickson and KL :).

yojisan, possible to reveal the OTR price for your adtre 200cc? Thanks in advance!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/tonychun/thGif95.gif