SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

AD3 still selling at 16-17k.

Yes, it come with windscreen water spray.

No news in the 400cc version yet.

No agent in Malaysia yet.

Both 200cc & 300cc version are using Kymco Downtown engine, so can get parts from Kymco agent too.

It is possible to hit 300km per full tank based on 24-26 km/l. But never heard anybody try before though someone had tried 290km.

Since Adiva uses Kymco engines, hopefully can see models up to 700cc also... But then they have to make the roof quality more solid with the higher cc engines, if not the roof sure fly off in the expressway... Hehehe...

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow sure,

I'll drop by this Friday (23/1/2015)..! Where you all park? Just beside the coffeeshop illegally or proper parking in carpark? LOL

By the way this morning I saw a FBJ Adiva at my workplace...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]318118[/ATTACH]

Wahhhhh... I really love the design... The rear bottom half (exhaust & the tyres) look exactly same like my Kymco..!

Hi Adam, I work there too.

Im at the Interventional Radiology Centre.

Hi echris108, you're welcome to join AOG kopi sesseion.

You'll see us at the kopi shop, some members park their bike just beside.

Some of them might go there about 7.30pm.

For me, I'll have dinner with my family first and will be there about 8.30pm - 9pm.

I dun have this bike but I am v interested in this bike. Can I join your talk grp? How do I join? Whatsap?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Hi DiabloXIII, you're welcome to join the chat group. :)

We're using Telegram, install the apps and PM me your no. and I shall add you in.

Cool..! So that is actually your bike?

Yup Adam, exact day exact location, exact color n exactly FBJ plate.

I dont park there usually cuz they charge by the hour.

I paid $8 for 9 hours of parking that day! Will never ever park there again unless due to urgency..

Where do u work as Adam?

Yup Adam, exact day exact location, exact color n exactly FBJ plate.

I dont park there usually cuz they charge by the hour.

I paid $8 for 9 hours of parking that day! Will never ever park there again unless due to urgency..

Where do u work as Adam?

Actually that Saturday I don't need to work but I had left my wallet at work (SNEC) on Friday... So that morning just came all the way there from Woodlands just to take my wallet and chow... That's when I saw your bike :lovestruck:

Yeah the parking there is per hour... I exceeded the grace period by 2 minutes while taking my wallet and kena charge $1... LOL... You can park at HPB/NDC or the open carpark there: 65 cents per entry/day... Or SGH Carpark H: free parking for motorcycles...

Hi, those who interested about Adiva are welcome to join us for kopi on every Friday at ;

AOG Weekly Meet & Kopi session

Date : Every Friday

Time : 8.00PM onward.

Venue : @ Blk 74, Whampoa Drive Kopi Shop.

Can park at open paying car park behind the kopi shop or park beside the kopi shop by go thru the foot path in front of the kopi shop.

AOG Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543703542411786/

During Kopi session, we will discuss about the ride, mod, accessories, problems etc.

Those who like to know more about the bike, it is a best time to find out during this time.

Actually that Saturday I don't need to work but I had left my wallet at work (SNEC) on Friday... So that morning just came all the way there from Woodlands just to take my wallet and chow... That's when I saw your bike :lovestruck:

Yeah the parking there is per hour... I exceeded the grace period by 2 minutes while taking my wallet and kena charge $1... LOL... You can park at HPB/NDC or the open carpark there: 65 cents per entry/day... Or SGH Carpark H: free parking for motorcycles...

Heheh.. sucks my wallet dry..

Hi Guys, I am new here. I just got my AD3 200 few days ago. Thanks to this threads.

I am staying JB and riding this through custom everyday (1H journey). Any problem with the machine ya if i ride at least 80-90kmh for 1H straight? maybe anyone can advise. Thanks

PS : how to join the Adiva club? any admin here? please let me know.

Thanks

Did you have problem to go thru the custom everyday? Since the bike is bigger than normal bike.

Mah Pte Ltd is the sole distributor for Adiva in Singapore.

Address: 1179 Serangoon Road Singapore 328232

Telephone: +65 6295 6393

Fax: +65 6295 0868

E-mail: info@mah.com.sg

Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9AM to 7PM closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

I guess everyone is asleep while Im having my breaktime and its very quiet and lonely here at tuas.. Anyways the AD3, I heard that Nan Wah:

- sells them?

- carry spare parts or specialize in servicing the ad3?

- are they 200 or 300 or both?

- what colors they provide?

- does Nan wah get their bikes from Mah or grey import?

- Anyone gotten from Nan wah, how is their pricing like compared to Mah?

- And which other shops sells the ad3?

Edited by bikerboyd

1) Mah is the only sole distributor and importer for Adiva.

Nah Wah is their dealer and I got my AD3 from Nah Wah (AMK).

The price was the same.

Other dealers' price might be different. Do get some comparison first before making your decision.

2) So far, only Mah bring in Adiva accessories and parts.

For the engine parts, oil /air filter, belt & rollers etc, you can get from Kymco as well since AD3 is using Kymco Downtown engine.

3) In Singapore, we can see Gold, Silver, Gross Black, Matt Black & White.

4) For normal services (change EO, Filter, Gear Oil, tyres, belt & rollers etc), can do it at any workshop you prefer, it is just same as normal scooter.

For wheel alignment, so far only Mah & Ban Hock Hin can do so.

As for warranty services, better do it at Mah because should any parts need to be replaced under warranty, the dealer will refer you back to Mah.