SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone.

Pardon my intrusion into this thread.

I am writing to seek Adiva's owners' advice. I am thinking of purchasing an Adiva AD3 200cc and would really appreciate everyone's objective feedback on my enquiries.

A bit about myself.

License: 2B only

Current Bike: SYM Joyride

I am thinking of the above purchase very much because of

1. 3 wheel for extra safety and stability

2. Shelter and inbuilt storage

However I have received some feedback from my brother (who works in a bike shop) and he managed to gather some feedback

1. KYMCO engine is unreliable and breaks down easily.

2. Spare parts are rare and usually comes at premium, and only available at the main dealer.

3. Fuel consumption is heavy.

Additionally while I am not a 'high speed' rider (am content with sustainable 80-90kmph), can this bike handle itself well on expressway?

Thank you in advanced for the feedback and any additional feedback is well appreciated.

Edited by Glass_Heart
Added research

Your brother either a newbie in bike industry or must be working at rival bikeshop against Taiwanese bike.

1) BMW C650 engine is made by Kymco, Kawasaki latest scooter using Kymco engine.

2) Spare parts is much cheaper then European brand.

3) At 230kg, always with pillion. A 300cc scooter can archive 25-28 km/l of fuel consumption.

Had rode to Genting at average speed of 100 km/h, top speed at 120km/h.

(Ad3-200, top speed is about 105km/h)

Edited by Andre

Hey Andre, I truly appreciate your quick feedback to my queries. As for my brother, he has no vested interests and meant well for me. He can only relay what he hears and learn. It is comforting to know that other recognized brands are using kymco engines as well. Once again thank you

Your brother either a newbie in bike industry or must be working at rival bikeshop against Taiwanese bike.

1) BMW C650 engine is made by Kymco, Kawasaki latest scooter using Kymco engine.

2) Spare parts is much cheaper then European brand.

3) At 230kg, always with pillion. A 300cc scooter can archive 25-28 km/l of fuel consumption.

Had rode to Genting at average speed of 100 km/h, top speed at 120km/h.

(Ad3-200, top speed is about 105km/h)

Check with you ya...120kmh is the top speed you ride to Genting or that's the fastest that the 300cc can go?

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, does anyone know who owns this AD3? I would like to ask him a few questions re: the mods on his bike.

I am with the new Adiva Club in Hong Kong (http://AdivaHK.com), but only going to be in SG till Sept 4.

Best to get hold of me is WhatsApp (add me: phone # +01 206 802 8139) (or try +852 5577 9011)

Or email: adi[/mention]vahk.com"]stewartc at AdivaHK.com

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!

temp.jpg temp2.jpg

Stewart

Edited by gakman

• 3 weeks later...
Is there another place on the net where Singapore Adiva owners hang out? Is there a club web site? Thanks.

This is ours in Hong Kong: http://AdivaHK.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327509[/ATTACH]

Hi Steward, sorry to read your post so late..:( lol

And sorry didn't meet you in Mah when you were in Singapore.

Anyway, nice to meet Adiva Hong Kong members visiting Singapore.

• 3 weeks later...

Mah is organizing a ride to Batu Pahat for seafood lunch and site seeing for Adiva and SYM riders.

Date:08/11/2015

Fee: $20 include an event T shirt and lunch.

Those interested pls PM me.

Closing date by this Saturday, 10/10/15.

Thanks.