• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, am new here and hope to hear some advice as I am comparing AD3 and MP3...hope to have some advice on why choose AD3 over MP3?

Very indecisive on what bike to get for short distance travel to work...and running some errands...yet stable and safe on expressways.

Thanks in advance!

I chose AD3 for the roof.

Yah, me and wifey like the roof also, may I know how's the cost of servicing like?

Have not got chance to go down Mah yet, but went down ADL the other day. Currently they bringing in MP3 YoUrban 300, a smaller version than previous MP3 Business. They mentioned every 5k servicing about $100+, every 15k about $400+, at adh workshop

For Adiva, Just change 1.3 litre E.O., Oil filter, Gear Oil. every 5k-10k (depends on what E.O. used).

Average cost about $50.

Every 15k, including changing of belt & roller, air-filter, average cost about $300+.

Hi, those who interested about Adiva are welcome to join us for kopi on every Friday at ;

AOG Weekly Meet & Kopi session

Date : Every Friday

Time : 8.00PM onward.

Venue : @ Blk 74, Whampoa Drive Kopi Shop.

Can park at open paying car park behind the kopi shop or park beside the kopi shop by go thru the foot path in front of the kopi shop.

AOG Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543703542411786/

During Kopi session, we will discuss about the ride, mod, accessories, problems etc.

Those who like to know more about the bike, it is a best time to find out during this time.

Anyone interested with a pre-own, 3 Months old AD3-200?

Hi,

I'm considering getting either a pre-own or new AD3-200. Can you add me into the chat group and also let me know the price that the above going for? Thanks - Wei Chong 90489808

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, those who interested about Adiva are welcome to join us for kopi session every Friday at ;

Can park at open paying car park behind the kopi shop or park beside the kopi shop by go thru the foot path in front of the kopi shop.

There are plenty of bike parking lot here. :)

AOG Facebook:

During Kopi session, we will discuss about the ride, mod, accessories, problems etc.

Those who like to know more about the bike, it is a best time to find out during this time.

where can i get the side deflector? and what is the difference between the previous and latest model? i noticed the latest model has the usb port shifted underneath the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3007/2652402314_eb7483892a_o.jpg

Side deflector is DIY, not available in the market.

Basically, no major changes done on the bike.

However, quite a few of the initial teething problems had been resolved/improved.

Hi Andre, is there a whatsapp group that I can join? I guess you are the one that the one mentioned by the salesperson @ Mah whom had cut an opening at the windshield, right?

BTW, is it warm to sit behind the big windshield during the day?

What are the problems that had been resolved? It's a pity, as I'll be getting a old model, registered in Jan 15.

Edited by eyz

Hi Eyz, AOG has a chat group using Telegram. If you wish to join, install the apps, PM me your contact, I can add you in.

Also, we have a facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/543703542411786/

No, I didn't cut the windshield and installed an air-vent. It was done by Michael. :)

If your bike is registered in Jan 15, it should be the latest batch, not an old model.

The new batches had improvement on the roof mounting, side mirror, hand brake etc.

Andre, just sent my no. to your PM.

Mine still has the USB on the external of the bike, so I guess it's the previous model.

Edit: I just called directasia for the insurance quote and they told me the bike was registered in Jan 2014. So I guess it's the old model. It's just that the COE was given on Jan 2015

Edited by eyz

Jan 2014 should be the 2nd batch delivered to Singapore which was identical to the first batch.

You might wants to consider to replace the roof cross bar and the newer model side mirror, if the previous owner has not done so.

The new roof cross bar will prevent the roof from popping out when riding over bumpy road.

The old model side mirror can not be tightened and it always shift out of position when go over humps or blew by strong wind.

• 2 weeks later...
The side deflector is fully DIY. I did passed a set to Mah and asked them any possibility to get someone fabricate it. So far, no news yet.

Hi Andre, you might want to pass to Ban Hock Hin to ask them to fabricate. Hear they do fibre and carbon fibre too.

Honda Fit 1.3GE - Honda CBR600 (SOLD - 2009) - Yamaha FZ600 (SOLD 2010) - Honda ST1100 (SOLD - 2008) - Kawasaki KRR150 (SOLD) - Suzuki GSXR400RR (EXPORT) - ChunLan CM125 (SCAPE)

Hi, those who interested about Adiva are welcome to join us for kopi on every Friday at ;

AOG Facebook:

• 3 weeks later...

The rider didn't sustained major injuries and he had bought another AD3.

I don't think the bike is damage badly. problem is with the bike shop, claiming total lost is easy money rather then spend time to repair it.