SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Best all rounder large MPV?

shiraz

No need to check, just look at the 0-100 acceleration. With a full load, you can conservatively expect it to take another 8 secs. Having said that, do you really want to go like a bomb with 7 adults ? I would be more concern about it's cruising capability.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/udaloy/APV.jpg

The good point is that the third row sits adults unlike, other MPVs where the third row is made to look like a joke.

The reality of life, performance and luxury is inversely proportionate to price.

:bounce:

Cruising shouldn't be a problem when the weight of the APV and the 7 big fellas contribute to the momentum.

Just worry abt the braking part

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the most important question is " what is your budget? "

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Thread starter asking MPV not SUV ... :lol:

How come nobody mention about the MPV award winner ???

None other than Honda Odyssey.

Is not underpowered, good brakes, nice driving pleasure, not too pricy, nice styling, very reliable, very little wears and tears, not oversize easy for some narrow carparks, good resale value and bah bah bah ... ... ...

Is a overall very balance car. :thumb:

Odyssey, absolutely right...sorry forgotten abt it. One of the best mpv's i've own, can outrun most other mpvs (except the 200hp JDM absolute version from PI or the 3L V6elysion) but resale value wise not that true as there were too many in the market. My pearl white EXV sunroof version from Kah Motor costs me 111K, sold it abt 1.5 years later at 70K only. Its low height at 1.55m allow the car to enter any carpark in Singapore even with 3 thule roof bicycle carriers (with additional roof spotlights) as its still

Dream Bike: Pearl White Goldwing 2012

• 4 weeks later...
Odyssey, absolutely right...sorry forgotten abt it. One of the best mpv's i've own, can outrun most other mpvs (except the 200hp JDM absolute version from PI or the 3L V6elysion) but resale value wise not that true as there were too many in the market. My pearl white EXV sunroof version from Kah Motor costs me 111K, sold it abt 1.5 years later at 70K only. Its low height at 1.55m allow the car to enter any carpark in Singapore even with 3 thule roof bicycle carriers (with additional roof spotlights) as its still

Hi, where to buy the Thule roof bicycle carrier and how much for the whole set. Or u selling it?

Thanks.

Roy

Hi, where to buy the Thule roof bicycle carrier and how much for the whole set. Or u selling it?

Thanks.

Roy

http://www.pro-rv.com.sg/index.htm

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

Thanks.

Roy

Hi Roy, seriously dont mind giving it to you "free" if you really appreciate it, but your car need to have a roof rail.

Its quite old, around 5-6 years + already, 3 thule bicycle roof carriers with a spoiler, thule universal attachment to majority of roof rails, 2 Hella spotlights and comes with one key for all 5 locks. Costs 3K+ when new many years ago, that time pro rv was still at Mustafa centre.

It had served me well, for my previous cars (Renault espace, trajet, previa, stream, odyssey), no problems at high speed. But currently not used as my current alphard is not practical to have a roof carrier, too high for multistorey carpark (height will be more than 2.1m with it). Fortunately, its interior is already big enough to ferry my wife and 3 kids with 5 bicycles (2 adult bikes, 3 kids bikes). Just keeping it in case changing another car again but as I said above, dont mind giving it away, good reason to get the brand new latest model if I need to :)

btw: nice vfr800, one of my choices before getting the stx13.

Dream Bike: Pearl White Goldwing 2012