SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR400RR or GSX400RR

keong84

which would u choose?.. CBR400RR or GSX400RR?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. which would u choose?.. CBR400RR or GSX400RR?

for class 2 bikes....suzuki all the way....second yamaha...honda for street riding oklah....for real performance in race ...suzuki,yamaha or kawasaki...honda have to modified a lot in order to compete...i also rode ZX-7P1 in 2001...must modified if wanna comptete with srad750..2002 i change to CBR919RRR,this bike is lightweight and powerful in drag at that time...till my license revoke in 2004...now i retake everything..waiting for TP class 2 end of this month

:cool:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my experience....10 yrs ago...1998....i rode tzr250...pick up i beat rvf,cbr,gsx-r....after i reach 180km/hr....all the four strokes bike overtake me......i scrap my 250..and buy CBR400hurricane...i try with MSP gsx-r....i lost from pick up to top speed...my friend told me...GSXR no power cut can go 240km/hr...havent modified yet...for pick up?play with your sprockets size.....but now..better take honda as the engine,gearbox,carbs..better and durable...just becareful with its wiring faults...cdi,rectifier..etc..i dont recommend 250s bike....no power already...old already,wear and taer a lot..now im using CBR400RRN...speed limitor already take out...can go 220km/hr...ive just tried at 2nd link going to pasir gudang....aprillia rs250 smell my smoke..hehehe...250s days are over...but to me,most of the GSX-R400 bikes are no longer good in condition....used to be...my cbr400 is 12yrs old...still hitting the top speed

mine 17yrs liao still hitting top...lol

My Runner

http://w3.bikepics.com/pics/2008%5C07%5C25%5Cbikepics-1364105-full.jpg

frm my opinion performance wise cbr hurricane,RL and NC30 is better than GSX. honda engine more durable. the hotter the better. hv tried wth all sort or GSX model but not msp. RL still in the winning stage in mid 90s. *dun talk abt nc30 lah*

more than a decade past but we can still see cbr more than gsx. not by saying

frm my opinion performance wise cbr hurricane,RL and NC30 is better than GSX. honda engine more durable. the hotter the better. hv tried wth all sort or GSX model but not msp. RL still in the winning stage in mid 90s. *dun talk abt nc30 lah*

more than a decade past but we can still see cbr more than gsx. not by saying

yup yup...honda all the way :angel:

My Runner

http://w3.bikepics.com/pics/2008%5C07%5C25%5Cbikepics-1364105-full.jpg

any one know wherei can get full yoshi exhaugstsystem for G4

Leave the racing in the track

Orlando85

My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125

3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR

5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400

7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750

9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K

My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

Now: Honda Airwave

Hi, anyone know wads the price OTR for G4 nowadays??? i mean a rough gauge.. thanks

2K + for a GSX r 400 for FL plate.

Not including ure insurance

Leave the racing in the track

Orlando85

My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125

3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR

5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400

7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750

9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K

My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

Now: Honda Airwave

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

bassy should go for yoshi, micron normally must drag den sound come behind.

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...
bassy should go for yoshi, micron normally must drag den sound come behind.

haha sounds like we're riding musical instruments! =x

msn/facebook -> heaven_of_skies hotmail com

pls refers to forum page 1182 post 59096

register for sms updates on upcoming outings/gatherings/news!

pm me:

nick//phone no.//service provider (m1/starhub/singtel)//name(full name with surname)//address(area//street name//block)//date of birth//bikemodel//plate no

all info confidential

I went to ang mo kio beside techlink. i asked whether there is a legal end can for gsxr4. The shop owner says after super4 spec 1 they start to have this legal end can. can use any end can but they help to modified but still illegal. ha.

tyga-performance.com

• 4 weeks later...

wonder the reasons why G4 has no legal pipes?

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

I went to ang mo kio beside techlink. i asked whether there is a legal end can for gsxr4. The shop owner says after super4 spec 1 they start to have this legal end can. can use any end can but they help to modified but still illegal. ha.

hey bro, hows ur bike? all settled? anyways, meet up this friday 30/05/08. do join us. more g4 riders the better.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
haha sounds like we're riding musical instruments! =x

haha very true.. i told my friend last time yamaha should go back to make their recorders and muscial instruments, why they end up making bikes.

Then he said " thats why i bought my frazer6, coz yamaha makes good muscial instruments"

Me : hao Lian~ :p haha

Off topic anyway i support cbr!!

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

• 2 weeks later...

Bro, i owned gsx be4 n currently owe cbr..

And i prefer cbr as the conerin n handlin is

must better n stable than the gsx..

That's my opinion.

Doesn't mean i Ride Less, it means i'm Rideless !! :faint:

2005-2006 ~ Rxz 135 + Tzm 150

2006-2007 ~ Tzm 150 + GsxR 400

2007-2008 ~ Yamaha 125 z

2008-2010 ~ Cbr 400 RR

2010-Current ~ Yamaha X1 + DRZ 400

• 4 months later...

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

╭┘└┘└╮

└┐..┌┘────╮

╭┴──┤ ├╮

│o o│ │ ●

╰─┬─╯ │ happy 牛 year

Be safe than be sorry, be sorry than be slow, be slow then be safe.

• 4 months later...

Hmmm when I was searching for a 2A sportsbike I was faced with a limited choice. Honda - Fireblade or RVF or Kawasaki - zxr4 or Suzuki GSXR4. Actually I wanted to get the Suzuki RGV 250 vj23 however there was non of good rideable condition. Most of my friends are riding Honda Fireblade and RVF however all of them advised me against getting these 2 bikes. And also the fact that the riding postures of both bikes does'nt suit me. So I was left with zxr4 and gsxr4. Both are old bikes but still have sheer torque and power in them if tuned properly. But I guess I was more drawn to the Suzuki G4 because of the riding posture, power(with stock original exhaust) and of course the sound of the exhaust. I probably would have gotten a zxr4 if there was any of good condition when I was looking for a 2A sportsbike.

Oh well just my 2 cents worth of opinion. No offence intended. Like I always say to my friends, "If you want more speed, more power, get a Class 2 license and get a class2 bike." :thumb: