SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any cat owners here?

jakeriot

My cats only took Royal Canin Indoor.. changed from the kitten menu..

they never ever ate any other foods except for their dry food..

if having only 1 cat in the family, it'll be very loving and will like to get close to you..

having more than 1, you know that they wun be lonely..

why? they'll play catching and start jumping here and there even can land on your body while you are sound asleep.. while i'm typing this, my cats are actually playig catching behind me..!!

IIRC, cats from Aus do not need quarantine?? can check http://www.ava.gov.sg

Haha...

So cute....:cheeky:

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MS-13: bro, check the ingredient make sure sodium is not high, these by-product are made from unwanted animal parts. eg, chicken legs, chicken brain, chicken eys, chicken intestine. best not to feed your loves kitty with these junk. Might have side effect in future eg. stones in kidney. But some kind soul feed strays with friskies/whiskas. That I got no say as they are really kind soul whom sympathies the stray cats.:thumb:

ok:thumb: i chck..aniwae dats science diet is recommended by e vet i used to go at cck...

i was told by tongkol dat cats from australia export to spore no need quarantine..n few otha countries,the flight cost u as$1.6k e cat cost u around as$800-900bucks thats for maine coon,but with certs n micro chip install..like ma garfie...sterilised,vaccine liao...

So guys can recommend me how to get a foreign cat?

I mean the procedures....

Need to apply license? Any fees to pay besides buying the cat itself?

Bro like what MS-13 replied. If you really keen I'm getting one very soon this mid 2009. MS-13 is discussing with his hubby. You can PM me what youre looking for and we can discuss personally. A$1.2-A$1.3 is for the shipping (by Air). The more cat in a shipping the cheaper each person bear the cost.

Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date

Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'

Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

wow..its not quite expensive huh to import a kitty from western australia juz do an enquiry on 1 cattery from australia e exotic kittens cost me around A$600 flight A$800 total A$1400 convert to spore money will be S$1387.69 still cheaper den singapore..u can choose for show quality or pet quality...unlike spore wat u c is wat u get...also will cost around there or more expensive for a kitten w/o quality..:lol: dis one got desexed,fully vaccine 8 in 1,dewormed, registered with pedigree summore...:lol: haizzzzzzz.....

MS-13: bro, check the ingredient make sure sodium is not high, these by-product are made from unwanted animal parts. eg, chicken legs, chicken brain, chicken eys, chicken intestine. best not to feed your loves kitty with these junk. Might have side effect in future eg. stones in kidney. But some kind soul feed strays with friskies/whiskas. That I got no say as they are really kind soul whom sympathies the stray cats.:thumb:

I've chck ma science diet food ingredients there's no sodium,....

wow..its not quite expensive huh to import a kitty from western australia juz do an enquiry on 1 cattery from australia e exotic kittens cost me around A$600 flight A$800 total A$1400 convert to spore money will be S$1387.69 still cheaper den singapore..u can choose for show quality or pet quality...unlike spore wat u c is wat u get...also will cost around there or more expensive for a kitten w/o quality..:lol: dis one got desexed,fully vaccine 8 in 1,dewormed, registered with pedigree summore...:lol: haizzzzzzz.....

Haha.. Guess youve been hooked up like me. Yups true, what you mentioned are true.. Its just that some people just want to get straight from pet shop.. Bro can enter Cat Show.. know more cat owner and cat lover in Sg. Share tips and knowledge during the show. I love the sentence in Bold.. I would rather others to comment rather than i do.. look as though I'm a salesman if I do so. Cheers bro. hope we can work out something as Australian money is almost the same as our currency.. Gd time to 'snatch' your loves one.. hehehe

Haha.. Guess youve been hooked up like me. Yups true, what you mentioned are true.. Its just that some people just want to get straight from pet shop.. Bro can enter Cat Show.. know more cat owner and cat lover in Sg. Share tips and knowledge during the show. I love the sentence in Bold.. I would rather others to comment rather than i do.. look as though I'm a salesman if I do so. Cheers bro. hope we can work out something as Australian money is almost the same as our currency.. Gd time to 'snatch' your loves one.. hehehe

:lol: tanxs bro...:thumb: still waiting for ma wifey to decide...:faint: if too late u juz go ahead la..but its a waste lah....:sian: u r not a salesman ler..u want e best for us e cat lovers...:thumb:

hi! saw the post on maine coons.. i love maine coons.. but recently just changed a new ride, so cant afford to pay for one even though i'm a seasoned pet keeper.. thought of getting a coon to enter show some more..

sigh..

enjoy the coon, u all.. :(

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

• 3 weeks later...
ok:thumb: i chck..aniwae dats science diet is recommended by e vet i used to go at cck...

my vet also recommend science diet, but just today it was pointed out to me that science diet uses animal by products as well, and also brewers' rice which is the lowest quality of rice.

i enquired why then do vets reccomend it? Ans: cuz they are a sponsor for vets mah!

makes sense doesn't it?

after that i switched to other brand liao, now trying out nutram, this shop that i frequent reccomend one, abit more ex, but defo worth for my chako :angel:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/whisperer400/14926678.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I used Royal Canin for my cats..

I used PeeWee for my cat litter.. how abt the rest??

I was told catsand and etc not good as they will stick to cat paws then be ingested..

Cats at SPCA available for adoption. :thumb:

http://www.spca.org.sg/

hehe my cat's trained to use potty - its a flower pot and she does her biz into plastic bag & only need to dispose of the bag. my mum took a while & it started w having some sand in e potty then progressed to paper to nothing.

XanChi : i support your suggestion. S'pore has too many unwanted pets and one saved from the shelter is another one given a 2nd chance. Otherwise Cats Welfare Society always has cats available.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

My mom hates cats but I always play with one of those abandoned cats at the void deck. He is such a poor thing. So beautiful but the owner didn't want him after some time. He responds to his name and he enjoys making other cats angry.

He is overweight but very alert. He never bites or scratch me.

I wish I can bring him home.

http://file.walagata.com/w/selphie/ryu_0.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

:lovestruck:

My mom hates cats but I always play with one of those abandoned cats at the void deck. He is such a poor thing. So beautiful but the owner didn't want him after some time. He responds to his name and he enjoys making other cats angry.

He is overweight but very alert. He never bites or scratch me.

I wish I can bring him home.

awww so sweet....

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

hai

do u guys bring out the cat for a walk? i mean bring them down outside have them running around something like that?tks

not advisable, you must put a harness and playing on the grass patch may trap bug (flea,mites) on its fur.

Hai,just starter to keep a cat any suggestion on what type of dry or wet food to be giving someone told me not to give dry food brand WHISKA and FRISKI not good for the cat is this true?Now giving him SCIENCE DIET dry food.Tks