SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any cat owners here?

jakeriot

Originally posted by GoofRider@April 18, 2007 09:33 pm

well how much the pet farm selling the chinchilla persian? izzit with cert? from which country? or local breed? all this you must know bruder. but first i wanna know how much it cost.

first, join pets.com.sg there u can ask anyting and the ppl there are very very nice helpful ppl. anyway i got my chinchilla persian from Australia. i got it in total plus freight $900. its worth it! it good to get a cat from a breeder. so far in singapore, there's no chinchilla breeder. wat u get locally are mostly cross breed, but if u see those pure breed chinchilla persian at pet shop with cert mean they got it from australia and the price is about the same if u get it oversea and the only main different is better, healithier quality kitten.

oh i was quote $1.6k with cert, australia/melbourne breed..the kitten is so gentle and innocent. din noe much abt this breed too. haha..

oh did u get ur cat urself?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Touch n Go@April 19, 2007 11:48 am

oh i was quote $1.6k with cert, australia/melbourne breed..the kitten is so gentle and innocent. din noe much abt this breed too. haha..

oh did u get ur cat urself?

oh ya u also must know this particualr chinchilla persian that u said, izzit a show quality kitten or pet quality.

i bot Elfe(chinchilla persian) from Perth, Aus. and its pet quality cos they have more cuter rounder face. if u get the show quality kitten thier face are more flat. and if u get from pet shop, they dun have the full attention and loves when they were in the cage since they arrive in singapore. but i u get straight from the breeder's home, the love and health is tip top. and infact u will get a 1 year 'warranty' on the cat health. any major illness like heart problems or kidney problem, the breeder will settled for you. if u plan to get this cute furball and u dun mind getting it from oversea, do contact me and i'll guide u out. and finding the right kitten is really fun. but u need to know which breeder to avoid too. heee.. anyway i bot silber(maine coon) from Melbourne australia.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2630373527_9614b93b66_o.jpg

Brand new Accurate Drops ( Repellent against Fleas, Ticks and Mites )

1 ) For Dogs ( 20 - 50 kg )

Expiry : June 2009

Selling @ $28.00 ( Original price @ $34.80 )

Qty : 2 boxes

2 ) For Cats

Expiry : June 2008

Selling @ $23.00 ( Original price @ $28.80 )

Self pick up @ Clementi Int or Great World City

Kindly PM to deal. Thanks

:sweat:

hello everyone

i recently got a dog and my neighbour's cats who used to me close to me now shun away. i really miss the 'manjaness' of my neighbours cats despite having a new do in my flat.

do u guys know anyway to make these creatures friends? the cats will skoot off really quickly when i get home instead of coming to rub their bodies on my legs like before! awwww...........

Originally posted by passion4bikes@April 27, 2007 10:38 am

hello everyone

i recently got a dog and my neighbour's cats who used to me close to me now shun away. i really miss the 'manjaness' of my neighbours cats despite having a new do in my flat.

do u guys know anyway to make these creatures friends? the cats will skoot off really quickly when i get home instead of coming to rub their bodies on my legs like before! awwww...........

hey bro.. to make them frens is really nearly impossible.. unless its a young kitten and your dog is not those type who bark at cats.. i have a few frens who owe dog and cats.. thier dog always kena bully by the cats...

as u know kitten arev young and they dun know the 'danger' of being close to dogs. so at this innocent young age, to them is jus another playful fren.

as for now you case, the cat won't be coming to you anymore UNLESS when ever u meet him/her you go pick him/her up and pat and sayang him.her and bring him/her closer to your house with your gate close and let the cat hve a sight of your dog..

by doing this it let the cat know that even thou the dog is near or bark at him/her, he/she need not be afraid cos you're there to protect him/her.

CAT are smart but DOG are clever.

anyway talking about dog.. my Silber character is like a dog.. have u seen a cat playing Fetch? yes my Silber loves playing fetch especially when it time to sleep when i'm on bed. he will like jump up onto my bed with somehting.. so wat i do is jus throw it out as far as possible and there he go fetching it and put it back infront of me.. ery very interesting knowing a cat do that.. i mean a kitten.. he's only 5+ mth old.

Originally posted by GoofRider@April 29, 2007 11:02 am

hey bro.. to make them frens is really nearly impossible.. unless its a young kitten and your dog is not those type who bark at cats.. i have a few frens who owe dog and cats.. thier dog always kena bully by the cats...

as u know kitten arev young and they dun know the 'danger' of being close to dogs. so at this innocent young age, to them is jus another playful fren.

as for now you case, the cat won't be coming to you anymore UNLESS when ever u meet him/her you go pick him/her up and pat and sayang him.her and bring him/her closer to your house with your gate close and let the cat hve a sight of your dog..

by doing this it let the cat know that even thou the dog is near or bark at him/her, he/she need not be afraid cos you're there to protect him/her.

CAT are smart but DOG are clever.

anyway talking about dog.. my Silber character is like a dog.. have u seen a cat playing Fetch? yes my Silber loves playing fetch especially when it time to sleep when i'm on bed. he will like jump up onto my bed with somehting.. so wat i do is jus throw it out as far as possible and there he go fetching it and put it back infront of me.. ery very interesting knowing a cat do that.. i mean a kitten.. he's only 5+ mth old.

hello Goofrider

thanks for comments.

i do go and pick/stroke my neighbours cat to stroke her and continue to tell her that i love her. hoping the relationship dun change.

she still accepts me, thankfully!

but when dog is with me diff story lah.

she will hide away or climb very high.

hope my dog will befriend her.

i hope there's ppl adopt them fast once they are big enough to leave thier mummy..

any pics of the cuties?

Originally posted by EIDTSH@April 19, 2007 11:29 pm

ADDICTION Feline Cat Food - Unagi & Seaweed (185g)

Retail Price $2.50.

I am selling $1.80. Limited Qty 13 cans only

Best Before 2007-05-06.

To deal, pls pm me.

Thanks

:cheer:

ALL SOLD

:sweat: thanks

Originally posted by GoofRider@May 01, 2007 06:30 pm

i hope there's ppl adopt them fast once they are big enough to leave thier mummy..

any pics of the cuties?

yah i really hope someone adopts them, coz i already have 4....

no pics yet, their mummy is still at a very protective stage...she doesnt like me to go near...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

Originally posted by biting_point@May 01, 2007 08:56 pm

I may wish to adopt them.. My wife keep asking me after we gave Jimmy for adoption..

ermm, they are just newborns. can arrange for you to view them when they are ready, if you're still interested then.

if you come and see now u won't know how they would look like in future...

:cheers:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

Originally posted by number34@May 01, 2007 10:26 pm

ermm, they are just newborns. can arrange for you to view them when they are ready, if you're still interested then.

if you come and see now u won't know how they would look like in future...

:cheers:

anyway your cat is a local tabby? calico? bi-color? solid?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yes, bro.. adviceable to sedn your kitty to a vet.. very important, all we know he have some pain.. well if u in tight budget can send him to geylang vet.. very cheap and good.. but the clinic doesn't look fantastic but the vet is very experience.. trust me.

Btw, my new kitty, Hawk, no longer screams like a banshee when I pick him up. Guess he used to scream due to scare of heights when he's a small kitty. Roughly coming to 3 months now. I realised that carrying him when I was standing, he screams. When I was sitting on the floor, he just makes a couple of wimpers like he was not used to being carried. Now he happily lets me carry him around=) Still puts his claws into me if something spooks him when carrying him. He's a regular vampire with sharp fangs and claws

:cool:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi anyone have idea where to do a free sterilization services for stray cats?

SPCA provides free sterilisation but it's only available on certain days. need advance booking too. Check out there information here

http://www.spca.org.sg/voucher.html

You can contact Cat welfare society as well. I know they organise this event Spey Day every year (last year's was in sept or oct, can't remember), providing free sterilisation to strays. For other times of the year, i guess you can go through them to get strays sterilised at special rates.

The contact info can be found here.

http://www.catwelfare.org/page/id/29

If you have cats that are difficult to catch, AVA also provide free loan of cat traps.

Stray animals / Loan of cat traps

Toll-free Hotline: 1800-476 1600

Fax: 6472 6157

307293_10150857547520648_672525279_n.jpg

Katie... I am flying with you...

Hi everybody!!

I got 4 cats, 1 persian, 1 exotic short hair, and 1 long hair scottish fold plus one cross bred local taken off the streets..

Din noe there is this thread tucking away in this forum!!

Haha next time we can share where we buy our cat food and share tips abt rearing the cats!!:cheers:

Ride Carefully as the riders are always at a risk..

Suzuki TS 125 to Suzuki DR350 to Suzuki Swift 1992 To Toyota Wish 2006 and now to Toyota Wish & Yamaha X1!!

I LOVE MY X1 very much!!:D

:bouncefire:

But check the posts date seems like not much pple responding??:D

Suzuki TS 125 to Suzuki DR350 to Suzuki Swift 1992 To Toyota Wish 2006 and now to Toyota Wish & Yamaha X1!!

hi people this is my cat..

A norwegian forest

just to share his pictures with everybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TXIXn7XKs

Bro, cant c ur cideo and managedto make a search is urs the silver and white NF cat by Tiny Productions 'Gossip Queen'?

Btw NF is a great cat to have!

How much u bought it and where u got the cat from??:D