SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Phantom just got stolen today on Xmas day. Please help keep a lookout. FU7103J

lukeyboi

To all my fellow phantom knights,

I would appreciate any help to keep a lookout for this bike on the road. FU7103J.

If you see this bike, please call me immediately on 96372958, Luke.

My bike was stolen between 3am and 2pm TODAY, 25th Dec 2013. Area stolen from was Geylang Lorong 3 Multi-storey Carpark.

Please help me keep a lookout.

2012-12-29 16.47.38.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is crazy, surprised anyone would want to steal a phantom that is so striking. The thieve could have taken one that look more common. Will keep a look out for you.

I think I should start locking my bike too. Good thing there is 3 bmw bike parked together and opposite theres a harley and a busa where I park.

Lodge police report too yeah

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

this is crazy, surprised anyone would want to steal a phantom that is so striking. The thieve could have taken one that look more common. Will keep a look out for you.

I think I should start locking my bike too. Good thing there is 3 bmw bike parked together and opposite theres a harley and a busa where I park.

why does that make it a good thing?

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg

i think this is a mischievious but criminal act...

if he is a pro thief....the expensive bike AND POPULAR BIKES THAT ARE IN GREAT DEMAND in neighbouring countries will be the

first to go...

yeah definitely a great idea to secure your bike..

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

most probably stolen for joy ride...your unique bike wiill dfintely easy to spot..

keep your fingers crossed...good luck

I also think its taken for joyride. Do not think the thief would top up the tank. maybe you can check for parking offence etc, It may already be dumped aside.

Just saying that I do not lock my bike too but Good thing there is 3 bmw bike parked together and opposite theres a harley and a busa where I park so the bikes that I park with cost many times of mine so the chances of mine being stolen is much lower compared to 3 bmw bike, busa and a harley.

I would appreciate any help to keep a lookout for this bike on the road. FU7103J.

My bike was stolen between 3am and 2pm TODAY, 25th Dec 2013. Area stolen from was Geylang Lorong 3 Multi-storey Carpark.

got it. we'll clamp them down.

Found your bike yet? My old phantom used to be "keyless". I saw many others with the same problem. Over years, the ignition switch seemed to wear till the extent of not requiring keys. I realised it the painful way - my whole bunch of keys (including house keys) flew off during a ride. From then on, I rode keyless. Became another problem, as I constantly forget to switch off the power. My battery/ starter motor took a toll, so did my back (from running push starts).

I guess its not the value of phantom that attracts thieves, but the ease of "kopping" the bike for a joy ride.

this is an issue many wiuld face...universal ignition..any key will do

with an old bike.

the problem is easily fixed ...

but people are funny..try to save a few dollars .we rather take the risk..of battery running flat or bike getting stolen,...etc.

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

I wasn't really trying to save a few dollars...The workshop told me I had to change the ignition set which will cost approx $150. Given the condition of my bike then, I really don'y have the heart to pour in any more money. But you were right, it costs me more than $150 subsequently, i.e. starter motor, battery, backache. I won't make the same mistake again this time, I promise myself. hehe...

I dun understand. How is the universal ignition easily fixed?

lukeyboi

please update if found or what, otherwise If i see it, i may just put a lock or two on the both rotor off your fuel tank and pull away out your fuel tube and call the police.

Wah Bro!!!!

Your bike looks just like mine, except mine wheel's rims are sprayed black and I got crash bars sprayed black as well !

Regards

Luke

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Get a Pad Lock to lock on the tire wire will do.. or a wheel lock.

I wasn't really trying to save a few dollars...The workshop told me I had to change the ignition set which will cost approx $150. Given the condition of my bike then, I really don'y have the heart to pour in any more money. But you were right, it costs me more than $150 subsequently, i.e. starter motor, battery, backache. I won't make the same mistake again this time, I promise myself. hehe...