SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Have Scooter will Travel

Scarab

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was sweeping at 155plus all the way loh.....

hau lian.... :dot:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

reali i cant confirm anything now also... have to see my work schedule as well as studies mah... i starting end of the month liaoz..... @.@

i got some new tinking for the 3NCR liao. whoever onz juz join me. :smile:

i dun see the point of organizing liao. :sian:

if give u longer warning period, u can meh???

can try my luck ma. :p

i was sweeping at 155plus all the way loh.....

u can sweep easily now. :angel:

or maybe i will sweep for the rest of the trip, time to relax liao. :thumb:

:angry: Road to Endless Destination is still burning. :angry:

For momo and daniel...both of you are patient enough to do the sweeping...I'll die of boredom at the back if I do the sweeping... :faint:

leave the job to me. :thumb:

For the 3 NCR...I'll give KL and Sepang a pass as I not into crowds or GP unless really necessary...but meet other place in MY is fine... :angel:

so where r we going next round? :angel:

:angry: Road to Endless Destination is still burning. :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
Wait for my suspension to come next week, then must test it by going up north... :angel:

better test it a few times on low & high speed on short trips 1st before embarking on a long one.... better be safe than sorry. dun wan to spoil your own mood also right???

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Guest bomerman81
;3285415']tink tis one must recall our Boss Mr Fass to test the suspension for him for fast response. :lol:

our mr fass, think he now also busy with work....

Seriously, anyone interested in Ipoh end Sep?

As mentioned before, unless it's a 1 day trip else impossible for me this month... Dun think this idea of yours is gonna be only a day bah? :D

Anyway, I'm also having some difficulties with my schedule this month... Juz initiated some ideas to Cow last Sat then last min my side here got something else came up. Guess I've broke his heart le... :dozed:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

As mentioned before, unless it's a 1 day trip else impossible for me this month... Dun think this idea of yours is gonna be only a day bah? :D

Anyway, I'm also having some difficulties with my schedule this month... Juz initiated some ideas to Cow last Sat then last min my side here got something else came up. Guess I've broke his heart le... :dozed:

so confirm u gonna break my heart?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...