SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Have Scooter will Travel

Scarab

Ok, guys & gals... Created this topic for scooterers that like to go up north.(East, West & South cannot or we'll drop into the sea) :angel:

Anyway the main gist is to have some inputs and suggestions as to where to go and the planning for it.

Perhaps some might think this topic is more suited for trip trills but I like to keep this solely for scooters as more often than not, we don't travel at the kind of break neck speed that the other bikes are capable off.

Of cos, if I were to organise such trips, I'll keep it open for all but the main core ought to be scooters. :thumb:

1) Cave explorations in Ipoh. (Suggested by Scarab)

http://allmalaysia.info/state/list.asp?place_area=7&state=10

2) White water rafting.... (Suggested by Scarab)

http://impressions.com.my/Raft/raft_sel.htm

3) Cameron Highlands (Suggested by Kenny)

4) Langkawai (suggested by Kenny)

5) Northern Thailand (suggested by Momo)

Keep this thread for posting of trip details.

Btw, for the rest of the scooter communities people that I have yet to meet. Feel free to seek assistance or opinions here if you need help in organising trip north. I'll assist within my knowledge and abilities.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, guys & gals... Created this topic for scooterers that like to go up north.(East, West & South cannot or we'll drop into the sea) :angel:

Anyway the main gist is to have some inputs and suggestions as to where to go and the planning for it.

Perhaps some might think this topic is more suited for trip trills but I like to keep this solely for scooters as more often than not, we don't travel at the kind of break neck speed that the other bikes are capable off.

Of cos, if I were to organise such trips, I'll keep it open for all but the main core ought to be scooters. :thumb:

:thumb: Finally my favorite thread.. :thumb:

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

:) yes yes yes....after along long long time....after much antipation... after so many doubts... now its all cleared.... a trip thread is made...:thumb: :thumb:

Baris, akan bergerak keluar dgn pantas bertiga-tiga, company satu dahulu, pangeran bendera didepan, dari kiri cepat jalan - parade commander colonel general Bart Simpson

july 2006-- vxr 200

:thumb: Finally my favorite thread.. :thumb:

Good, then next year Songkhran you organise... :angel:

;2943920']Mae Hon Son!!! :lovestruck:

That's one of the targets. Hopefully by 2010... :lol:

:) yes yes yes....after along long long time....after much antipation... after so many doubts... now its all cleared.... a trip thread is made...:thumb: :thumb:

So next northern trip you must join ok... :p

so who will organise the first trip in this thread? :angel:

Anyone can give it a shot...you can, too. :angel:

:thumb: That's more like it

Just have to see how things go...doesn't always turn out the way one expects...but as long gone chance to go up...that's good enough reason liao.

And dear people, keep your suggestions coming in. I'll try to compile a list and put it up on the 2nd post.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

wow... im sure gonna check this thread every time i log on man. i look forward to touring up north. tho i have once small request.. do post the date as early as possible yea.. thanks and looking forward.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg

scooter can go very far up north ? Jus curious..tink will need to bring many spare parts go. Interesting thread :thumb:

Quite a number of us made it up to Hatyai and Phuket liao. Even a renew COE helix also made it to Hatyai.

With proper maintenance and prior pre-trip check up, then you don't have to bring along too many spares.

Standard for a belt scooter should be belt, tyre repair kit, inflator, fuses, bulbs etc. If you got the space, an impact wrench would be nice.

Nonetheless, one can only prep and bring along that much. :(

wow... im sure gonna check this thread every time i log on man. i look forward to touring up north. tho i have once small request.. do post the date as early as possible yea.. thanks and looking forward.

Will try to... :cheeky:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

wow...seems like a travel thread attracts alot of members I have yet to meet before ;)

Mao, next year end MHS ah? hmm...dreaming of it already! Looking forward too...

I am very keen on next year's songkhran, scarab bro, as most of us are sill gathering tripping experiences, and the last trip to phuket has me learning alot from it (I think most of the participating riders do also) its better we do the planning for next april early (ie hotel booking, tripping ITs, riders safety and stuffs)...

a few years, our team 89 will be as strong as our touring brothers team 27! :lol: ..... dun take the last sentence seriously...I am just kidding...

:sweat:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

And dear people, keep your suggestions coming in. I'll try to compile a list and put it up on the 2nd post.

July Cameron

Sep lankawi

How about a short 2d/1n trip to Malacca first??

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

so who will organise the first trip in this thread? :angel:

The man himself.... Thread Starter.... haha........ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

TEAM RedBull Singapore

A bit tired of there liao :cheeky:

there nothing to do one.... walk till sian liao.... never thought of staying there also. rather go ipoh or penang

TEAM RedBull Singapore

there nothing to do one.... walk till sian liao.... never thought of staying there also. rather go ipoh or penang

on 7th July 2007? :lol:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

wow...seems like a travel thread attracts alot of members I have yet to meet before ;)

Mao, next year end MHS ah? hmm...dreaming of it already! Looking forward too...

I am very keen on next year's songkhran, scarab bro, as most of us are sill gathering tripping experiences, and the last trip to phuket has me learning alot from it (I think most of the participating riders do also) its better we do the planning for next april early (ie hotel booking, tripping ITs, riders safety and stuffs)...

a few years, our team 89 will be as strong as our touring brothers team 27! :lol: ..... dun take the last sentence seriously...I am just kidding...

:sweat:

Oh...so you wanna take over from big cow huh...ok...then you organise... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

East side of west Malaysia haven't explore yet.

Heard of the beaches in Pahang coast is not bad.

July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi

Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400

Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit

Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS

Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6333/image00076ka5.jpg

East side of west Malaysia haven't explore yet.

Heard of the beaches in Pahang coast is not bad.

on pic. it look nice :angel:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.