SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Have Scooter will Travel

Scarab

u ride ur scoot to phuket b4 ah? :confused:

Haven't ride mine there but already experienced riding there :D

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope all of you can swim hor cos we'll be in the water in certain parts. Can still stand but water will be up to your chest/neck.... :giddy:

I can't swim lei, or you lay flat in the water for me to step on so that the water won't be that high for me lor :p

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

I can't swim lei, or you lay flat in the water for me to step on so that the water won't be that high for me lor :p

You better bring along life jacket or something...cos I'll be way infront...waiting for you... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Aiya, no need to train one la, me take good care of 2 of you. Will stick to a pace that's you can tahan... :thumb:

Take GOOD CARE !!! :giddy:

Front or back???

Some more uses STICK??? and can TAHAN???

wah lao oei....o_O

:p

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Bluff your head la...go then you'll know...fazer 1000 lei...

heyhey con me go o_O .. go liao too late to know...

1000 is bike ley but rider is 125cc nia :cool:

heyhey con me go o_O .. go liao too late to know...

1000 is bike ley but rider is 125cc nia :cool:

Like that too bad lor...I'll go enjoy myself.. :angel:

Btw, we're meeting at KTM tonight to discuss about the trip. Come down at 1900hr if you're interested. Afterthat, we'll be going to Pasir Gudang for cheese crabs... :cheer:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Like that too bad lor...I'll go enjoy myself.. :angel:

Btw, we're meeting at KTM tonight to discuss about the trip. Come down at 1900hr if you're interested. Afterthat, we'll be going to Pasir Gudang for cheese crabs... :cheer:

OMG!! after 1830hrs i m like half dead, u still got energy to go PG for crabs :faint:

u so full of energy hor o_O

I only had 3 hrs of sleep last nite, duno whether if I'm able to go back early to rest later or not... :giddy:

I only had 3 hrs of sleep last nite, duno whether if I'm able to go back early to rest later or not... :giddy:

Like that I'll wait in front with the rest of the guys at the next stop for you.

Or wait straight at Ipoh... :help:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

greetings all!

i purchased an atlantic200 bout a month ago and it has been nothing short of brilliant..

love the pickup, smoothness and fuel consumption..

so far i've added a kappa windscreen and koso voltmeter and tachometer at future scootering.. was a great place to go to..

only problems so far are that my RPMs on the tacho run lile mad.. it hit 70,000 while idling! haha.. probably just a wiring issue so i'll get that sorted at the next service.. another thing was that i had fork fluid leaking from one fork but i suspect that it's just over-filled at the factory..

anyways.. i'm glad i found this page cuz i love touring and would really love to give it a go on a scoot.. i used to ride a vara125 but wanted to try something different before getting a class 2 monster in a few years..

looking forward to hearing from you guys.. :thumb:

peace

toobez©

Good to hear from you. If there's anything coming up, we'll let you know here.

So far, in the forseeable future, it's April 2008 in Phuket/hatyai for the Songkhran.... Are you game... :deal:

thank ya..

i will keep an eye out for the rides organised here.. :thumb: phuket is a nice place.. outriders went there last december.. and we're headed to krabi next month.. :thumb: i can't promise anything yet as i am still chairing the club this year but as soon as i've handed over i'll have a better idea of what next year will be like!