Have Scooter will Travel

Scarab

u ride ur scoot to phuket b4 ah? :confused:

Haven't ride mine there but already experienced riding there :D

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

• Replies 1.2k

Hope all of you can swim hor cos we'll be in the water in certain parts. Can still stand but water will be up to your chest/neck.... :giddy:

I can't swim lei, or you lay flat in the water for me to step on so that the water won't be that high for me lor :p

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

I can't swim lei, or you lay flat in the water for me to step on so that the water won't be that high for me lor :p

You better bring along life jacket or something...cos I'll be way infront...waiting for you... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Aiya, no need to train one la, me take good care of 2 of you. Will stick to a pace that's you can tahan... :thumb:

Take GOOD CARE !!! :giddy:

Front or back???

Some more uses STICK??? and can TAHAN???

wah lao oei....o_O

:p

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Bluff your head la...go then you'll know...fazer 1000 lei...

heyhey con me go o_O .. go liao too late to know...

1000 is bike ley but rider is 125cc nia :cool:

heyhey con me go o_O .. go liao too late to know...

1000 is bike ley but rider is 125cc nia :cool:

Like that too bad lor...I'll go enjoy myself.. :angel:

Btw, we're meeting at KTM tonight to discuss about the trip. Come down at 1900hr if you're interested. Afterthat, we'll be going to Pasir Gudang for cheese crabs... :cheer:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Like that too bad lor...I'll go enjoy myself.. :angel:

Btw, we're meeting at KTM tonight to discuss about the trip. Come down at 1900hr if you're interested. Afterthat, we'll be going to Pasir Gudang for cheese crabs... :cheer:

OMG!! after 1830hrs i m like half dead, u still got energy to go PG for crabs :faint:

u so full of energy hor o_O

I only had 3 hrs of sleep last nite, duno whether if I'm able to go back early to rest later or not... :giddy:

Like that I'll wait in front with the rest of the guys at the next stop for you.

Or wait straight at Ipoh... :help:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

greetings all!

i purchased an atlantic200 bout a month ago and it has been nothing short of brilliant..

love the pickup, smoothness and fuel consumption..

so far i've added a kappa windscreen and koso voltmeter and tachometer at future scootering.. was a great place to go to..

only problems so far are that my RPMs on the tacho run lile mad.. it hit 70,000 while idling! haha.. probably just a wiring issue so i'll get that sorted at the next service.. another thing was that i had fork fluid leaking from one fork but i suspect that it's just over-filled at the factory..

anyways.. i'm glad i found this page cuz i love touring and would really love to give it a go on a scoot.. i used to ride a vara125 but wanted to try something different before getting a class 2 monster in a few years..

looking forward to hearing from you guys.. :thumb:

peace

toobez©

Good to hear from you. If there's anything coming up, we'll let you know here.

So far, in the forseeable future, it's April 2008 in Phuket/hatyai for the Songkhran.... Are you game... :deal:

thank ya..

i will keep an eye out for the rides organised here.. :thumb: phuket is a nice place.. outriders went there last december.. and we're headed to krabi next month.. :thumb: i can't promise anything yet as i am still chairing the club this year but as soon as i've handed over i'll have a better idea of what next year will be like!