SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Have Scooter will Travel

Scarab

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bremie: Just that we are very attached to our thread lah... a bit surprised and caught off guard cos the thread is visited by a number of us on a regular basis...

But we are happy now...

dun worry sista....but anyway, i will "renew" every cafes once a year...so you guys must cherish whatever you have now :lol:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Scarab, any plans in Sept??? This month quite busy for me... :p

You know me la..suddenly think of something and I'll just go... :angel:

Hmmm...must start to save up for next year's songkhran liao... :cheeky:

Don't wanna stay 20 clicks away in Phuket... :help:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

fluffpuff...

I apologise on behalf of the mods. They mistakenly merge the thread up...

But in other cases of merging, i would say, makes perfecet sense. The mods have to do housekeeping everyday. Yes, to clear up all the ancient "hellos" and "bye"s and all the kocks we tock everyday....Please do understand the mods' position and difficulties as they are always trying to do us a favour by making the forum have faster loading speed.

Lets take an example...When a thread is over a 100 pages, when someone click onto the thread, your pc and the forum server have to work together in opening up every pages of the thread (if 100, yes, a 100), and is especially time-counsuming if we have a lot of pictures tied to it and our stupid gigantic signatures have to loaded as well. and that is only in the case of just a single person opening the thread. What if there's 10 person, this process have to be repeated 10 times. we have at any seconds in this forum, at least 200 forumers clicking away the threads...so should roughly have a good idea, the servers are working hard (and in this case, free of charge) for the fortunate "US". ;)

I agreed that some threads are to be kept as archives, especially the technical and the travel threads. The rest, to me, is a talk and thrashed threads....sad to put it in this way. But we dun have a thousand-trillion-tera-giga-bytes servers the size of City Hall for us to play with.

Fluffpuff, not a lecture but just hope everyone understands....

thanks for the explanation brembo..it just came as a shock cos it was so sudden i guess..

Ya hor... I also muz start saving for it liao... :cheeky:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

Guest bomerman81

oei if next yr i wanna join for the songkran trip will u all wait for me anot???

my darling cannot go fast ley........ think mayb i be the sweeper.... :cheeky:

oei if next yr i wanna join for the songkran trip will u all wait for me anot???

ok, i'll prepare a broom for ya... oh btw, you need a dustpan??? :lol:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

next year u gearing up to go phuket ah? :confused:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

I will go... :cool:

I will go... :cool:

:cheer: :cheer:

i oso getting ready for next year :lol: :cheeky:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Sure wait for you at the next station...When you come, we go. Wait for you at the next station...If not, there's always the next next station... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

tat one is more ex than the near one leh. :sweat:

Thank you.......

We appreciate the mods' hard work

thanks for the explanation brembo..it just came as a shock cos it was so sudden i guess..

my apology as last nite i accidentally sent it to the trash bin but my access r limited so gotta wait till tis morning then ask my lao da to retrieve it back. =) now everything back to normal. =)

Ya hor... I also muz start saving for it liao... :cheeky:

i cant go. ='''(

my sweeper tis yr sweep @ 140 leh. =D

join them to phuket lah. =)

:angry: Road to Endless Destination is still burning. :angry:

Guest bomerman81

sure if u want to bring along. :cheeky:

dunno yet after what momo said that his sweeper is travelling @ 140. :giddy: dun think my bike can go so fast ley..... so lets see how lor.... :dot:

Guest bomerman81
;3166815']dun worry lah. i juz joking. :cheeky:

reali i cant confirm anything now also... have to see my work schedule as well as studies mah... i starting end of the month liaoz..... :giddy:

that makes zero sense to me if it's really the case. the mods could have chosen to close down the new thread/s. they didn't have to erase a thread so painstakingly created and built up by real vespa lovers years ago. it was a treasure trove of advice for newbies to classic vespas and now it's all gone? this had better be some kind of a mistake, it's really crazy if it was done on purpose.

hornestly who knows??? being a mod is not easy....

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

siao ah!!! sweeper is the most siong ah!!! if 1st bike going at 120kmph, by the time the 10th person know that he is lagging away, wat speed must he use to catch up???

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...